Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Young Adult Medieval Casuals

by tabala Posted 22nd Jun 2005 at 1:49 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 3:15 AM
Tabala, I love your medieval skins, my entire neighborhood, called Mid-World after Stephen King's 'The Dark Tower' series, wears your clothes. Thanks for making something new for my sims to wear! Even though they are medieval and probably don't have as many outfits, they still like changing sometimes! : ) Thanks!
Mamakin
Scholar
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 9:07 AM
This medieval dress looks incredible, thank you for sharing it.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 5:07 PM
Oh, I admire your work. Not only that I love medieval clothing but also because it's simply beautiful. :clap:

Nebulosa
"trying to keep the green mist as far away as possible from my nose"
Instructor
#5 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 8:44 PM
Wow very pretty. The Authenticity is great too. Love it Tabala, thank you!
Instructor
#6 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 8:44 PM
Wow very pretty. The authenticity is great too. Love it Tabala, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 1:10 PM
wow... this dress is simply gorgeous! *downloads*
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 12:51 AM
3 cheers for Tabala!!!!!! There just aren't enough medieval clothes to go around. My Sims are living on one outfit each. Anyone know where to get adult Sims peasent outfits?
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 5:19 PM
Thanks! This is perfect for my new medieval neighborhood.
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 2:03 AM
Default What lovely outfits!
I started a Royal Kingdom challenge about a month ago and have had so much fun finding all the outfits for my sims. I've downloaded all of your beautiful outfits here, as well as at your website too. They are all so lovely and finely detailed. Simply gorgeous. My only wish was that this outfit could be for adult women too, it's a shame that such a beautiful gown can only be worn at university. And it coordinates with the pretty child gown from your site so I could have a matching mother and daughter look. Thank you again for sharing with all your hard work. It's very much appreciated.