Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ayane

by thunderbreak Posted 5th Jul 2005 at 4:41 AM - Updated 6th Jul 2005 at 1:29 AM by thunderbreak

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 8:21 PM
very cute
Scholar
#3 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 8:57 PM
Great! She looks beautiful and they rejected your Post? I wonder why! *sits on Thunderbreak, admiring his characters*
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 9:04 PM
I love all of your Sims to death. You should consider making BloodRayne. There are a few people who have made her, but only got half way there and a few things right. You pay such attention to detail and make exact replicas or put your own creative twist on them. [/request and honest butt-kissing] :Slap:

She got a corpse under her bed.
She had her fun, but now he's dead.

~*~*~*~

R U Deviant?
Scholar
#5 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 10:03 PM
And Serpentine now scares me. o.o *eyes the person* ^.^
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 1:13 AM
I think they rejected me the first time because they thought I used custom mesh just like the rest of the DoA girls, originaly I was thinking that, but the bigger boob meshes make her swimsuit and armor really akward, so I give it up.

Don't get mad, get even.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 1:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SerpentineSynthetica
I love all of your Sims to death. You should consider making BloodRayne. There are a few people who have made her, but only got half way there and a few things right. You pay such attention to detail and make exact replicas or put your own creative twist on them. [/request and honest butt-kissing] :Slap:
Thanks to your compliment, but I don't think I can make Rayne's blade and that hair with rings :blah:

Don't get mad, get even.
Instructor
#8 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 3:01 AM
*Look at Thunderbreak's Ayane and Begins to shiver and * OOOOOOOH! *Takes a deep breath* Oh Man...that was good. Oh, Nice work as always Bro'...now excuse me while I go get some clean shorts on. :wowsers: :banana:
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 3:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkwolf
*Look at Thunderbreak's Ayane and Begins to shiver and * OOOOOOOH! *Takes a deep breath* Oh Man...that was good. Oh, Nice work as always Bro'...now excuse me while I go get some clean shorts on. :wowsers: :banana:
Hay man, you own Ninja Gaiden?

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 3:44 AM
She's lovely...I never played any of the DoA's until last year, when I got an Xbox, and I actually went with DoA Volleyball before the fighting games...I didn't like Ayane at first, but now she's my total favourite, then Helena, which is funny, seeing as they hate each other.

Do you think you could maybe make some of the cast of Tales of Symphonia(it's a Gamecube game)? I've seen a few, but they were so-so.
I'd love a decent Raine Sage.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 4:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MatthewRaven17
She's lovely...I never played any of the DoA's until last year, when I got an Xbox, and I actually went with DoA Volleyball before the fighting games...I didn't like Ayane at first, but now she's my total favourite, then Helena, which is funny, seeing as they hate each other.

Do you think you could maybe make some of the cast of Tales of Symphonia(it's a Gamecube game)? I've seen a few, but they were so-so.
I'd love a decent Raine Sage.
Most of Symphonia clothing requires custom mesh, if you can hook me up with the mesh then I'll skin for you, just post a request at the mesh request section.

Don't get mad, get even.
Scholar
#12 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 4:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
I think they rejected me the first time because they thought I used custom mesh just like the rest of the DoA girls, originaly I was thinking that, but the bigger boob meshes make her swimsuit and armor really akward, so I give it up.

I think they are being Caution before someone else used to put the Meshes in with their files.

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Instructor
#13 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 4:44 AM
Hay man, you own Ninja Gaiden?
Hell yes I do!! Love that game, just stuck on it right now!! And all the other games I am playing is keeping me from finishing it. Love Ayane's outfit, straight out of the game. Only thing missing is the hood. Have you seen the pics for DOA4...OH GOOD LORD!!! *DANG IT...Need some new shorts again!!*

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 6:09 AM
I.....need money, only if there's some sort of magic to summon money for me to buy all this stuff :guitar:

Don't get mad, get even.
Scholar
#15 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 5:10 PM
ROTFLMAO! I'll stick to my RPG For now. That's Inuyasha: the secret of Cursed Mask
Scholar
#16 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 9:48 PM
As a, dare I say it, diehard Ayane fan, that is REALLY good. DOA characters in general have been tricky to do due to their hairstyles in particular, but you've done an excellent job here.
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 10:56 PM
Totally brilliant thank you for your time and effort
Instructor
#18 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 4:35 AM
I.....need money, only if there's some sort of magic to summon money for me to buy all this stuff :guitar:

LMAO!!! We all need that Bro'!!! Have your reserved your PS3 and X-Box 360 yet??

Instructor
#19 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 4:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rythela
ROTFLMAO! I'll stick to my RPG For now. That's Inuyasha: the secret of Cursed Mask

Hey...what are you laughing at Rythela, I...what the...wait...there's a Inuyasha RPG??? :wowsers: OH....I GOTTA GO GET!!! *Run like the wind Bullseye!!!* :sprint:

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 5:18 AM
No PS3, no 360, because no $$, but eventually $$ will come so I'm not too worried, still a year for PS3 anyways. And that Inuyasha game, is it Japanese only?

Don't get mad, get even.
Scholar
#21 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 1:51 PM
No PS3, no 360, because no $$, but eventually $$ will come so I'm not too worried, still a year for PS3 anyways. And that Inuyasha game, is it Japanese only?

Okay. YEs. There is a Inuyasha Game for PS2. It's called "Inuyasha: The Secret of the Cursed Mask" It's a Interaction Game where you play a Boy or a Girl who goes back into the Fuedal Japan and meet the Main Characters of the Games. You can form Relationships and have your Character fall in love. For the girl character, it would be... Inuyasha, Shippo, Miroku - Kuruuju girl falls in love. Sango and Kagome - Kuruuju Boy falls in love. And There are Hiliarious scenes. I played it twice and I'm on my three round because I'm using the Interaction with Shippou on the Day offs. I got the Game off of Amazon, but you can find it in your local stores for like maybe 30 dollars or less for Pre-paid. I got it for 20 from Amazon [20 Total from taxes and shipping].

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 2:21 PM
Thank you! It looks great! Could you also try to do that Ninja clohtes she has in DOA? The black one
Scholar
#23 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 3:02 PM
looks great! thanks so much!
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 3:57 PM
I was hoping someone would make her with the Ninja Gaiden outfit. you really pulled it off. Great work.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 7:29 PM
Thanks to your compliment, but I don't think I can make Rayne's blade and that hair with rings :blah:

Perhaps you could use a long hair mesh and make most of it transparent? The blades really wouldn't be necessary. Ah, well, I just thought I'd ask. Thank you, anyway.

She got a corpse under her bed.
She had her fun, but now he's dead.

~*~*~*~

R U Deviant?
Page 1 of 3