Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Yellow Bathroom

by justmoi Posted 10th Jul 2005 at 9:14 PM - Updated 11th Jul 2005 at 11:40 PM by justmoi : Added wall.

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 11:03 PM
I love this, thanks

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 1:10 AM
Wonderful Set! Thank You Justmoi Can i ask were i can get the Wallpaper, Floor & Paintings?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 6:18 PM Last edited by justmoi : 11th Jul 2005 at 11:39 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Witchboy
Wonderful Set! Thank You Justmoi Can i ask were i can get the Wallpaper, Floor & Paintings?

The wall and paintings are my own - the floor is Maxis. I'll look to see which file is the wallpaper in my downloads directory and post it when I get home. The paintings however are based on a modified mesh that I haven't posted yet. I'll post them soon.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Scholar
#5 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 2:41 PM
lovely - thanks!
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 3:08 PM
Default flooring
I would love to have the yellow floor in this bathroom, can you tell me where to find it?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 7:05 PM Last edited by justmoi : 18th Jan 2006 at 9:40 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by RanaPeach
I would love to have the yellow floor in this bathroom, can you tell me where to find it?

The floor in the screenshot is a default Maxis carpet. It's part of the 4 piece pale yellow carpet set that I believe came with the original game. I'm not at home so I can't tell you the name but I can check when I get home.

Update: It's the "Creampuff" carpet.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.