Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Goose - For the Farm

by mickyss Posted 14th Jul 2005 at 9:56 AM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 10:22 PM by Canoodle

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 9:57 AM
good work thanks again how about akangaroo or emu beer
Forum Resident
#3 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 9:58 AM
cute nice addtion to my 2 farms I have made. Thanks, hey I like some bales of hay and stackable like farms have around for the horse, and cow. LOL...Also water and feed trophs if you will? Thank you as always.
#4 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 10:25 AM
Thanks
Do you think you could do some recolors of that horse you made? Maybe some sheep or goats and food for them all like buckets, troughs, doggie/kitty dishes. Thank you so much I love all of your Animals. Oh hey a ducky!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 1:10 PM
Great job! I have all of your animals, they are all wonderful! :D
Scholar
#7 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 2:18 PM
he is darling - thanks so much!
Scholar
#8 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 2:20 PM
And There's a 3rd Horse Set of Recolors! Along with Cats REcolors! ^.^ And Great Job, Mickyss! Now a Goose can go chase my Grandmother
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 2:43 PM
Awww, it's Gwendolyn!!!

She's actually gotten bigger, as well as Meyer. Noisy lil buggers, but I love em. Better than a watch dog anyday!

For the past week and a half they've been working on their "honking"..Boy does it ever sound weird, lemme tell ya.

Thank you Mickyss!

†© Life of Bittersweet torment, why dost thou inflict me so? ©†
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 4:05 PM
Omg that is so cute XD
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 4:44 PM
Mickyss, I could kiss you :-) Cause of you our farms come "alive". I have all of your items in my game and I really adore your excellent work. Thank you so much for your amazing downloads.
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anglesims2
cute nice addtion to my 2 farms I have made. Thanks, hey I like some bales of hay and stackable like farms have around for the horse, and cow. LOL...Also water and feed trophs if you will? Thank you as always.

You can find hay bales here:

http://sims2ellis.narod.ru/index.html
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 7:34 PM Last edited by zephyr52 : 14th Jul 2005 at 7:36 PM.
Thanks and more thanks. Now I can add even more to my farms for Sims2 and maybe retire my Sims1 farms.
For the people wanting water troughs we used old bathtubs on our farm so I have been using the wooden style tub in my game and it looks great.
#14 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 7:59 PM
All of your animals are great! I've done nothing but make farm lots since you put them up.

Has anyone made eggs/nests to go with the chickens, ducks, and now this adorable goose?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 9:44 PM
Speaking of adorable....

Taken last month, June 25th...Bout time to retake her picture. I'll try to get a pic of her wingspan too. If I can't get a pic of her stretching her wings, I'll get Meyer to do it.

They're really curious lil buggers. Recently, I took an old sock and tied it around the arm of a chair in the pen...They love their new toy.

As to the bucket in the picture, now there's a hard plastic mini pool. Needless to say, the ducks and geese love it. The Mallards like it the most. Practicing flying like no tomorrow.

The geese lost their yellowness about 2 weeks ago. Now I kid you not, but Meyer plucked the down from Gwendolyn and she didn't mind one bit. Never seen such a thing, threw me off guard.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 11:58 AM
LOL )old sock and tied it around the arm of a chair in the pen...They love their new toy.) That so funny.

Thanks for the link, this pic texture wraped on the mesh.
Love it 5 Stars..
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 4:55 PM
I just love all your animals, you make my farms more realistic.
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 12:04 AM
Can you please make hay bales? I know it would be greatly appreciated. I admire your farm work. It's beautiful!
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 6:39 PM
HI how do you use the unzipper thing from that website????? :elephant: because your stuff is ace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 11:22 AM
yay, you really make us enjoy the game farm
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 9:14 AM
Hi,

I just want to say thank you for all the animals you've done, I love all of them.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 7:54 AM
Would anyone be interested in a new pic of my geese? They're big......and spoiled now

Lab Assistant
#23 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 9:59 PM
It's heard to find farm animals...thanks so very much
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 2:36 AM
Katy_76 had cutely functional farm animals... too bad we couldn't put the functionality on some of your meshes. She only had a pig, cow, and a chicken.

Necromancy is Good
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 6:46 PM
This is soooo cute. I had white chinese geese for over 13 years. I miss them. I'll have geese everywhere in my game now-lol. Appreciate your sharing this. Thank bunches :-)
Page 1 of 2