Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Grand Trianon Paintings - 47 choices

by tiggerypum Posted 21st Jul 2005 at 2:46 AM - Updated 15th Sep 2005 at 2:45 AM by tiggerypum

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 2:59 AM
Im glad you did this I nevered recolored the paintings because Im always unsure about what type of art one would like in their sim houses....thanks a lot and these are wonderful
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 3:00 AM
Thank you there lovely just what i needed for my home i loved them all thankyou again.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 3:45 AM
Gorgeous Tig!! Thanks for the pictures!!!!

traci

Whytewolfsangel ~aka just plain ol' traci~
Webmaster and Creator at SED Sims
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 10:06 AM
These are wonderful! You made some really great choices. I haven't checked all of them in game but quite a few. So far, I haven't found a single one that I would delete. Really great job! Thank you!
The ModFather
retired moderator
#6 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 1:34 AM
They are very beautiful, all of them. My favourites are the Van Gogh: they actually look better then the originals :D

Nice work!

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 4:23 PM
They truly are beautiful, TYVM, can't wait to see them in the game.
Mesh Maestro
#8 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 4:09 PM
Very well done "Tiggerypum"...
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 7:48 AM
Beautiful, they are perfect in my arts museum..........Question though....How did you do this? :confused: I have been trying to put art in the trianon frames as well but I am new to using Simpe, how do I get them to show up in my template? I have just been using the frames that are already in the game. I have downloaded the complete trianon collection so I have everything to make them work. HELP! :Puppy:
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 7:25 PM
In short, I used Object Workshop in SimPE. I initally learned how to use it with this tutorial by RGiles: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=34399

I use the NVidia DDS utilities, not 'import'. Numenor added a link to info about it in RGile's tutorial. I wish we'd have one tutorial with it all in place, maybe I'll have to write it.

Anyway, I told object workshop to make a recolor, and all I picked was the picture itself, not the glass. The picture is marked with 'put your photo here' or something like that.

Details, including how to change the glass on the paintings to not be there (I noticed little difference when the paintings were on the wall in my game, but the catalog pics look 'faded' in my game if there is glass on the picture)
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=78933

I hope this helps. PM me if you have more questions.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 4:43 PM
How do you recolor new meshes?

Hate the player...not the game. :)
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 10:28 AM
|Very cool. I've been adding more and more art, beacuse, really, who couldn't use more? Thank you for all of the effort you put in. They really are beautiful.
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th May 2006 at 6:06 PM
AWESOME.......Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 7:56 PM
The sheer awesomeness of this set just might turn my brain to mush. Thanks!