Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mesh Maestro
#26 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by teko
Thank you JWoods!
:hmm: So my done objects haven't a outdoorshadow... I shouldn't too worry about that.

That is up to you but, at least you know what went wrong and how to fix it...

Reading is the key to all knowledge, math is the key to everything.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 6:52 PM
Yes, that's true. But the downloaders have to reload all the sets. That's a bit hard.
But from now on, I will never checked the V2.0 Box.

What's about the 45 degree windows? Is there something to have a look at?

Minisite

TSR Workshop
A Custom Content Tool for The Sims 3
Mesh Maestro
#28 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 8:22 PM
Yes, that's true. But the downloaders have to reload all the sets. That's a bit hard.
But from now on, I will never checked the V2.0 Box. :D

I wouldn't worry about it since most items are indoor anyway, just remember it in the future...

What's about the 45 degree windows? Is there something to have a look at?

Yes a whole lot,

1. Start by cloning the diagonal version of your original clone base object.
2. Then you need to import your mesh from the straight versions into your new packages GMDC.
3.Next, you will have to link your shapes (except for the shadow) in the SHP file to you objects"straight" version material definition files for each shape. 4.Then you will have to go into the GMND and enable colors. Numenors tutorial on "Enabling Colors" explains this step.
Hope that helps...

Reading is the key to all knowledge, math is the key to everything.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 10th Aug 2005 at 2:34 PM
Now I get enough time to experiment with windows and doors.
With the new version of SimPE works perfectly.
But one question I have.
In the first step I have to clone the diagonal version of the basic window. Is this object signed with a cross (and the same name)?
The second to the fourth step is clearly, I hope those are steps that I do normaly to every object.
But how know this cloned window, that it is the diagonal version of the straight? Must the guids be the same?
I hope you can help me.

Minisite

TSR Workshop
A Custom Content Tool for The Sims 3
Locked thread | Locked by: JWoods Reason: Answer to question here: [url]http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=82075[/url]
Page 2 of 2