Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sky Lights Mall [EP REQUIRED]

by Metranisome Posted 28th Jul 2005 at 8:35 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 11:20 PM
I LOVE THIS! IT'S AMAZING, DO YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE A NON-EP VERSION, PLEASE,PLEASE, BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE UNI. How did you do the roof?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 11:22 PM
Could you post a tutorial, in how you did the roof, I love it, but have no idea how to make it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 11:29 PM
Sure ill try to make a non EP version, personally I’m not 100% sure this one isn’t! So you are free to try it and find out if it works on your game! Also I’m going to make a FAQ on how to do curvy roofs, along with a themed serious of homes and community lots like this one! Up next, hopefully today I’m making a swim center/ GYM!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 1:41 AM
Ok I have finished the tutorial... But I’m having some sort of problem, the Tutorials forum wont let me start a thread to make one, so I guess ill have to post it elsewhere, if you want it now, just PM me or E mail me at one of the many e-mails listed! It should be up soon and ill be happy to e- mail it to you!
#6 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 3:02 AM Last edited by martellt : 29th Jul 2005 at 3:38 AM. Reason: Link
Default tutorial
I am pleased to say that The tutorial will be on my site Anywhere sims. The tutorial can be found on Metranisomes page

The link can be found in my signature but Just in case My signature does not show up it is http://www.anywheresims.r8.org/
Scholar
#7 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 3:09 AM Last edited by dragon_tfm : 29th Jul 2005 at 3:12 AM.
wow soooo pretty oh and martellt your link doesnt work though your one in you sig does =] and cant wait to check out the tutorial

eeer wheres the tutorial?am i too early? lol
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 3:39 AM
Wow, another great one! I love this! Keep 'em coming if you can! Do you think you could make something like a cafe or an outdoor restaurant (and leave the kitchen space blank for when Nightlife comes out)?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 5:53 AM
That is close to my next idea, I think I will leave the kitchen blank due to the lack of cookware...
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 7:34 AM
wow this looks great, gonna download it right away...
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ricberbor3
Could you post a tutorial, in how you did the roof, I love it, but have no idea how to make it.

If no one posted it, here is a tutorial to make those roofs and other special things!

http://mikeinside.modthesims2.com/othertutorials.html

Thank you for sharing your mall!
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Aug 2005 at 1:10 AM
Hey, this mall is great! What does EP required mean exactly?
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 11:45 PM
really nice gonna download it thanks
xx
Field Researcher
#14 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coltxdoom
Hey, this mall is great! What does EP required mean exactly?

it means that you need the EP in order for it to work because it might have university objects. so basicly, you need university installed to download. but you can download the sims2pack Clean Installer to get it !

this is great, i love the roof. great job!
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 12:40 PM
Perhaps it's a stupid question, but do I have to enable the cheats to allow highest level in build mode, too? Does it works even when I don't use the cheats? I've got University and NL, so it isn't a problem. But sometimes I have troubles with cheats
(:-). By the way your mall is terrific. You're very talented!

A journey of a thousand miles must
begin with a single step.

(Chinese proverb)
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 9:04 AM
at the end of the download a box pops up: unexpected end of archives'. what does that mean? can u fix it, pls?