Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 2:51 PM
And maybe you can see outta those 3 just pics, i have changed the colour of the windows from the 2 pics slightly above. Please tell me if you think this looks better or whatever.
Advertisement
Inventor
#27 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 2:51 PM
Is the furniture from the pic used?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 2:53 PM
Do you mean by other sims? If so only the hot tub.
Instructor
#29 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 3:03 PM
Hey! My simmies are waiting to move in!! The Uhaul is packed and everything!
I will not need the university will I?
Test Subject
#30 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 3:08 PM
i was disappointed when this house was not part of the game after being in so many screen shots before the games release and would love to add it to my game if your going to post it here.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 9:44 PM
POST IT NOW! POST IT NOW!POST IT NOW!POST IT NOW!POST IT NOW!

IF YOU DO NOT I WILL SENT A ARMY OF DANCING SAUSAGES TO EAT YOU!

MwaHaHaHa*cough*Ha*cough* ha...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 10:17 PM
Ok, the final pics! Pls tell me any thing you wish me to change!
ok people, *lil' freaked by the sausages lol* BUT HERE IS THE FINSHED PRODUCT! But please do tell me if you want any last minute changes before i upload, or it is good the way it is...

Final pictures, the ground floor #1:

Ground floor #2:

First (or second whatever) floor:

Top floor:

In the first pic, at the very top left corner of the room, you can see a workout thingy and 2 plants nxt to it. You might have guessed already, but that is the workout "area" if you like often shown on the old trailers before TS2 release, of that guy in a yellow and blue swimsuit getting buff if you like. Yep thats what that part is based on! As it is in the very first original pic of this thread. I tried to match up the furniture as much as possible to the real pic, but am making some minor changes still, like making the house completely university free for those in need, so bear with me. Sorry it is a little late. Ill definetly upload it 2morrow. I also need to renew the hot tub because that is used lol or whatever, but almost finished!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 10:18 PM
I Promise To Upload Tomorrow!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 10:24 PM
Default Wow, you got skills!
Wow, it's really good. Hope you upload it here. Nice job!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 10:31 PM
*Gasp* I can't wait to have it!! Such a lovely house!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 3:46 PM
I cant wait for it.
Test Subject
#37 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 3:58 PM
I so gonna download it when its ready, the house looks great.
Inventor
#38 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 4:14 PM
She is uploading it now! Look at her profile, it says she is Managing Attachments. But it may take a while to be approved
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 4:26 PM
Yep, i have uploaded it, just now! It is university free if you like, and the changes needed i have made. I also said thanks to all you guys and gals who have posted in this thread for encouraged me throughout my building, so ill say it again here, thanks y'all for posting! Any comments you might have or questions im willing to answer here as well.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 8:35 PM
Yay! It has been approved! Please, check it out in the downloads section! Thanks people!
#41 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 3:35 AM
i wan download it .is it cheap,so i could use it as an apartment
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 6:36 PM
well done well done well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! such an amazing house!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 10:26 PM Last edited by urkydj : 5th Aug 2005 at 10:42 PM.
Arrr! u have done the best job in the world but.... i have found a movie containing this lot zooming inside and round the front u must watch it... here : http://www.thesimszone.co.uk/news/a...th=10&Year=2003 please scroll down to monday 6th october 2003 and select the video file (personally i think urs is better) :sniper: :Pike: :banana:
Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies
Page 2 of 2