Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hugh Jackman as Wolverine

by funnyycats Posted 8th Aug 2005 at 2:46 AM - Updated 28th Jun 2007 at 6:54 AM by funnyycats

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
#2 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 5:34 AM
its good
#3 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 5:35 AM
now make him in his normal clothes form the 1st movie
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 6:02 AM
That is a really good rendition of wolverine from the movie. Great meshes!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 6:22 AM
Yeah!!!! Great work, I can't wait to see him in the game!!! Thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 6:30 AM
Wow, that's really good, I love the meshes!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 6:28 AM
Wow. That's great! Thank you! The claws alone must have been one major pain in the @$$!!! Linking those verts all the way up on both sides, wow! Again, thank you, I love Woverine, always have, even when he did wear yellow spandex.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 7:04 AM
Thank you everyone. I worked really hard on him (losing alot of sleep :allnight: out of my own free will). I think I may be getting addicted to creating stuff. :loco: lol. Oh, well.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 11:20 AM
Outstanding work !!

You couldn't do better, congratulations
Forum Resident
#10 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 11:32 AM
*Building Shrine to Funnyycats*

I honestly almost teared :weep: up when I saw these. Words can not describe how amazing these new meshes are! The chops and the claws are dead-on! They complete my versions of Wolverine I've created since the release of the game. They are truly beautiful. The claws animations are perfect! So far they haven't had in bleed through issues with other objects, etc. They are placed perfectly! They stay on the body and don't have detachment issues.

I'm speechless, and for me, that's really saying a lot! I don't have enough words to Thank You for this.

I've included a pic of the burns and claws on my various Wolverine's, they are perfect enhancements!

My sincere gratitude! ~ Syn

P.S. Since you have addiction problems to making new things, how 'bout a visor for Cyclops? I would be eternally grateful!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 11:53 AM
Wow! That looks amazing. Great work!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 12:45 PM
That's wicked!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 12:55 PM
OMG! Thank you Synaptic sim! I love ALL your work and I am truly grateful for the compliment. And Thank you thesimssi2 you do just AMAZING work on all you celebrities and it means so much to get a compliment from you as well. *dancing with joy :cdance:* Thank you.

PS: I could try Cyclops's visor. I don't have the hang of UV mapping new accessories yet (Wolverines claws didn't really need it since they're all one color), but I guess I could try. :D
Forum Resident
#14 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 1:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by funnyycats
OMG! Thank you Synaptic sim!

PS: I could try Cyclops's visor. I don't have the hang of UV mapping new accessories yet (Wolverines claws didn't really need it since they're all one color), but I guess I could try. :D

You are certainly welcome! Without people like you, DBCAB, Particleman, Faeriegurl, and SaraCentner, what I do would not be possible. You are my inspirations!

As for the visor, it wouldn't have to be anything too detailed, just a basic body color and then the ruby quartz line. I really like the streamlined version in the movies, just covering the eyes and wrapping around to the ears. Whatever you do would be amazing, I'm sure :nana: Thank you for this and future efforts!

Here's some images to help you out:

Visor 1

Visor 2

Visor 3

Visor 4

~ Syn
Scholar
#15 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 2:28 PM
Funnycats... You're my hero... *stares at Wolverine* Seriously. You are!
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#16 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 2:57 PM
Great job, funnyycats!
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 2:58 PM
That is a wonderful rendering of Wolverine! Thank you for the many, many hours of work you must have put into this. I haven't read X-Men in years but I always had a soft spot in my heart for Wolverine.

Thanks again.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 3:09 PM
It's amazing! You're a great Mesh Maker! Thank you for this!

Oh, when you finish the SynapticSim's visor... Could you make the Gambit staff? I'd be VERY happy!

Thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 3:30 PM
Nice job Bub
Test Subject
#20 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 4:27 PM
Wow.What a great job.He is going in my game right now.Thanks.
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 7:36 PM
this is great !
any chance of a batman mesh ?
i'll settle for the ears if the cape is impossible !
Field Researcher
#22 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 7:44 PM
Absolutely amazing! You've done a remarkable job!

She got a corpse under her bed.
She had her fun, but now he's dead.

~*~*~*~

R U Deviant?
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 9:19 PM Last edited by battkatt007 : 8th Aug 2005 at 9:32 PM.
:jaw: You have no idea how awesome you and your brother are! :guitar:
(And may I second SynapticSim's request for Cyclops' visor? Not to be pushy, rude, or ungrateful.
I am simply awed by your work, and would be tickled pink to see more of it! )

"Eyes are the windows to the soul... but zippers are the windows to your underwear."

Dance to the music in your head, and you'll never miss a beat!
Forum Resident
#24 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 9:34 PM
This is great!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 10:34 AM
I think u did a GREAT JOB!!!! amazing!! thank u soooooo much!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 3