Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

X-23 by SynapticSim

by funnyycats Posted 16th Aug 2005 at 4:52 PM - Updated 16th Aug 2005 at 7:25 PM by funnyycats

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 6:17 PM
This is amazing!! Can't really stop being exicted.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 6:33 PM
You are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing funnyycats! These are beautiful. I think X-23 just became my new favorite X-Man!

The claws look great! I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Thank you again, this was so kind of you to do. Love the pic of X and Wolverine, lol. Perfect! :bow:

*Runs off to play with X* :mdance:

Thanx ~ Syn
Scholar
#4 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 6:40 PM
Funnyycats, you are Amazing!!! really Amazing!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 9:08 PM
I Love your X-23 by SynapticSim.... :sniper: Thanx so much.... :devil: :devil2: :flamer:
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 2:41 AM
oooooh wow I love the claws they are awsome...thanks
Instructor
#7 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 4:39 AM
This is Frackin' AWESOME!!!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 6:09 AM
Default *Updated* w/ Teen Version
Since Funnyycats was so wonderful to also make the claws for teen femme fatales as well, here's the costume that X-23 currently wears in the pages of Uncanny X-Men. It's the same as the one included above, but for teens.

You must have the original mesh for the claws made by Funnyycats in message #1 of this thread.

She also looks great in the standard X-Togs that I created a while back, you can get them here (Standard X Togs "Teen Female" sims2pack). In the game, I usually use the standard togs as their workout attire.

X-23 is also rumored to be joining the pages of New X-Men: Academy X, so if that happens, I'll also be making whatever costume she appears in there.

Hope you all are enjoying! Funnyycats is the bestest of the best!

~ Syn
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  X-23 (Teen Version).rar (380.4 KB, 66 downloads)

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
#9 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 8:51 PM
Great job there funnycats! I like the claw!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 1:57 AM
Very cool Outfit's now for teen! Thanks Syn.
Instructor
#11 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 4:48 PM
She look awesome.
#12 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 8:43 AM
*excessive clapping*

Nice job! Let's test this out with Wolverine! I like it a lot, Syn! You made my day!
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 2:07 PM Last edited by Freddy_Evil : 25th Aug 2005 at 10:10 PM.
You can't use the mesh for male sims

(Yes, I know there's a Wolverine version but I only want 2 claws on this sim)

I didn't realise glasses meshes could be gender-specific!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 2:36 AM
Put different clothes so it can be in lingere
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 2:12 AM
Quote:
Put different clothes so it can be in lingere

IF the claws are a glasses mesh(are they? I've read the opening post and it's not made clear whether they are accessories or part of the suit), then they can only be worn in Everyday, Formal and Gym....

...BUT all you need to do is find your favourite lingerie items in Bodyshop, and export them as wearable in other categories, like Gym for instance.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 12:10 AM
The claws look awesome, but the never showed in my game, and yes, I did have the mesh. Some help would be nice.I'm confused as to why they won't show up.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
My Sims 2 Site
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 2:16 AM
Neato =]
I like the Claws, and Correction to Synapticsim, Its "X-Woman" not "X-Man" :PGreat Job =)