Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Italian - EP req

by Moon_Ez Posted 18th Aug 2005 at 9:07 PM - Updated 18th Aug 2005 at 11:33 PM by Moon_Ez

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 11:16 PM
Wow, this is wonderfully. Thanks alot for sharing this.
Keep up the great work.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#3 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 11:33 PM
This is for the VVvvvvvvvery rich guys!!! may be new palace for elton John? :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ailias
This is for the VVvvvvvvvery rich guys!!! may be new palace for elton John? :D

But isnt he broke? He he.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 1:34 AM
I got to check this out. I built a high dive before but could not get any of my sims to jump off. Any luck with yours?
Forum Resident
#6 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 1:45 AM
Good job on the house and thanks.
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 8:38 AM
Thats great!But i dont have university......
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 9:48 AM
very nice, very decorative but im just wondering where your getting these floor plans?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 10:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pictura_perfect
very nice, very decorative but im just wondering where your getting these floor plans?

I get my floor plans some here and some there. I usually do a google search for floorplan + "arcitectual style".
This house however I sumbeled across when I was looking for some new ideas for a fence/gate.
But a good startet place coul maby be http://www.houseplans.com/
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 5:08 PM
Holy crap that is wierd. I found and built this same house! Never did post mine, mainly becuase i never furnished it or decorated it. Just built it and moved on!
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 9:31 PM
Very Very Very Good Job!
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 10:26 PM
very nice, all your houses are masterpieces
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 4:49 AM
luv it....especially the high diving board....
Scholar
#14 Old 21st Aug 2005 at 7:32 PM
haven't a hope in hell of getting this to run smoothly in my game but d/loading unfurnished version anyway, just for the fun of it :D

great job and thanks for the link to floor plans. theres quite a few i might try my hand at
Field Researcher
#15 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 3:34 AM
Wow! This is really wonderful! I love your work.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 8:26 PM
It looks absolutely awesome! But then again so does all of your stuff. ;oD

Was just wondering what the original house looked like - you said the roof was impossible so it made me curious. Could you post a pic of the original?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 12:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hexywoman79
It looks absolutely awesome! But then again so does all of your stuff. ;oD

Was just wondering what the original house looked like - you said the roof was impossible so it made me curious. Could you post a pic of the original?

Hi hexy
You know the diagonal entrance party. The T-shaped roof. That was impossible to do. And the roof above the orange and read areas.
I thought about maby using custom made floortiles as roof, but after som experementing I found that with the overall design of the house, the flat roof looked just as good.
So. Now you know
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 6:18 PM
You're right of course - it looks just as good with the flat roof. It sure is a nice house though. I'm about to start on a few houses I found on the web but need to clean out my downloads file first, and maybe get a new puter as well. Oh well will wait and see - until then will just keep an eye on what everyone else is making. It looks great - keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 8:50 PM
WOW. This is pretty big. Awesome work! Would download if I had the space...*sniff sniff* Ive no space...Bye for now!!!;-)
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 3:54 PM
Amazing This is really amazing If I could have a house like this in real life god I would love it. "AMAZING WORK!"
:wow:
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 12:07 PM
Dont look exciting to me! Just kidding!

But that house you showed picture in this is really beautiful! but in sims 2 and it is little harder to be same! but you did it very well! Conguluation! :P
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 4:08 PM
Oh thankyou its really lovely! I can't wait for my simmies to live in it!

*~*~*~*~MTS2*~*~*~*~
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny.
(")_(")Copy and paste him into your signature!

I Can Now Recolour Any Outfit In The Sims 2 Using Adobe Photoshop CS2, So If You Want To Request A Recolour Of A Mesh (MAXIS ONLY!), Give Me A Shout!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 4:10 PM
Oh my god this is taking forever to download

*~*~*~*~MTS2*~*~*~*~
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny.
(")_(")Copy and paste him into your signature!

I Can Now Recolour Any Outfit In The Sims 2 Using Adobe Photoshop CS2, So If You Want To Request A Recolour Of A Mesh (MAXIS ONLY!), Give Me A Shout!
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 3:15 PM
Woot! This is hott!
Test Subject
#25 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 5:45 AM
hey, i had a question, i was looking through your downloads, and through all the people you mentioned, and i couldnt find the columns; the ones that are on the cornor of the tiles. i was wondering where i could find them to download, thank you.

Nostrum Tantum Iam Illud Modo
Page 1 of 2