Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Fair

by netseeker2 Posted 4th Sep 2005 at 11:14 PM - Updated 5th Sep 2005 at 8:35 PM by netseeker2 : To Fix Link

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
#2 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 2:33 AM
another upload from netseeker2 dam where lucky 2night.
Inventor
#3 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 2:34 AM
oops hope you don't think i wuz bein sarcastic . i do love all these creations you have uploaded.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 2:42 AM
hehehe....

Actually no, I don't think you're being sarcastic, I've been getting a few chuckles out of some of your comments on things. Usually you just see standard comments like "this sucks" or "nice", so comments like yours are a rareity. Thank you for all of them. Nice to know someone appreciates them enough to comment on them!

netseeker2

Quote: Originally posted by jms
oops hope you don't think i wuz bein sarcastic . i do love all these creations you have uploaded.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 3:22 AM Last edited by theunliz : 5th Sep 2005 at 3:27 AM.
Thank God. I SUCK at making out door faires and decided to do a Medieval themed Legacy. Yay!

Edit: Okay, I tried to download it and it said it required expansion data that is not installed. I HAVE the complete medieval faire set, though. And the EP.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 2:00 PM
the link doesn't work.... where can i find the stuff i need to download the rets then?
Mad Poster
#7 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 3:09 PM Last edited by niol : 5th Sep 2005 at 3:13 PM.
I love the way you place your components, it looks great...

TYs...

There're really link problems all though your lot threads... Can post the download page links instead of search links?

That should fix the link problems...

ShibaSunrise,

Can try to search the artist name to see if they are searchable or available at this site when appropriate with what can we've got so far.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 7:12 PM Last edited by netseeker2 : 5th Sep 2005 at 8:39 PM. Reason: To fix a grammatical error
Sorry for the confusion,

You don't need to download anything else, it's included in the lot. In all of my lots in fact what you see is what you get unless noted otherwise. I have asked for the artists permission to allow me to use their material in my lots to post at TSR and they were kind enough to give it to me, and since I was allowed to post these lots with their permission (the artists' permission that is) at TSR but they are all artists based here, I tried to post them here and tried to credit them with a link to their general work overall here (like a "profile page") but I guess the link I come up with isn't the one that comes up for everyone else when I do that. So I will have to fix all the links. Just that I want you and everyone else on here to know that you do NOT have to download anything but the lot to get what you see there. But I do want to be fair and give the artists the credit that's due them - hence the reason for the links. But I sure wish there was a way to point them to a page that shows all of their work, because they all do make much more than shown in my lots and it's all fantastic. If any one on here knows of a way to point others to all the work done by one artist please let me know how, as that's what I'd rather do than point to individual objects (that doesn't need to be downloaded anyhow as they're already in the lots and come with them when downloaded).

Sorry again...

netseeker2

Quote: Originally posted by ShibaSunrise
the link doesn't work.... where can i find the stuff i need to download the rets then?
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 1:40 AM
Fantastic download. I Love Medieval things. Thanks for sharing. It's greatly appreciated on this end.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 2:11 PM
Oh love this!