Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

FIXED VERSION - PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD - Needlework

by Nysha Posted 5th Sep 2005 at 4:18 PM - Updated 8th Jun 2011 at 5:48 PM by whiterider

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 4:58 PM
Lol, u've obviously put a lot of thought and effort into this major. For that i congratulate you. But, alas i dont have university so i cant download it!

Oh well, i just thought id say thanx for the effort! :bump:

Everyone gets a chance in the spotlight, You can have it when i'm done!
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Sep 2005 at 6:14 PM
Very good. But us english folks do call them flies aswell...
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Sep 2005 at 9:39 PM
Well us Berkshirian English folks call them zips!

And thanks Toms_bestest_friend - it was flippin fun as well, nothing better to keep you awake all night than fiddling with BCON files that you have no idea of the function of.... :smash:
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 7:54 AM
This time I'm downloading this just to try to figure out which final is soooo important. LOL! (I'm a bit strict -- my sims have never missed a final yet!) It just sounds like fun, but it does sound like you put an awful lot of frustrating time into creating this as well. Thank you. btw - born and raised in the states and we've always called them zippers -- I had to stop and think about what "flies" you meant! LOL! I guess it depends on where you're raised.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 1:22 PM
Thankyou! Yes I probably did spend a lot of time on it, but it honestly wasn't a problem - I enjoyed myself immensely! (In fact the only bit that was slightly frustrating was trying to fixit afterwards - lol)
And as for the zips - I'm starting to regret ever saying that... :D

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 4:41 PM
I like needlework and adventure, so I'm downloading this one. THanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Dec 2021 at 9:41 PM
Thank you.