Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Remeshed/Recolored white Fence

by Quaxi Posted 7th Sep 2005 at 1:23 AM - Updated 10th Mar 2006 at 2:26 PM by Quaxi

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 1:30 AM
Oh!Quaxi,you did it!Its wonderful....You are a genius.And I am so proud to be the first (of a long list of people) to thank you!We were hoping for ages that we would enjoy a new fence in the game.And now its here,thanks to you.I am just impatient to install it into the game and its the middle of the night,but I'll take a look before going to bed.
Thanks again,sooo much!
Scholar
#3 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 1:32 AM
Oh. I really really like that wall! It look like China wall ^.^ Or really fancy! You did a great job.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 1:41 AM Last edited by DoomAngelsc : 7th Sep 2005 at 2:04 AM. Reason: spelled the fence wrong & added that the fence works great
Wow thats amazing, I've been begging for someone to make a certain type of fence but heard it was not possible. I don't know if you take requests but I've been looking for a fence (similiar to this actually) thats actually a recolour of 'stone cul de sac' the brick fence but in the stone color for the tops of castles. If not thats totally fine this one is more than enough.

You really are an asset to us sims junkies out here!!!

Also tried the fence it works perfectly, really nice..
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 1:44 AM
Perfect! This'll be perfect for my manors and Mansions. If only it were a little more...I dunno...Stoney? Because it if were, it'd be excellent for castles and haunted houses.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 1:48 AM
HOT DAMN!! Yes.... it works. After trying to get your other one, the funky green one to work, and it did .... this is my reward. Many thanks. Hey, Meeper, once Quaxi makes something the modders are on it like bees on honey. We''ll probably see a dozen recolors by next week.
Scholar
#7 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 1:51 AM
The test was a big success .Your fence looks great and it works perfectly.Many thanks again for this wonderful work.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 1:59 AM
First of, thanks to all of you. I am glad that it seems to work :D

Quote: Originally posted by DoomAngelsc
I don't know if you take requests ...

well... no . But as you might guess, this "test Object" was generated with an extension to SimPe's Object Workshop, which will be available to the Public beginning with SimPE 0.48.
After that it will be much easier to create Fences. So I am sure someone else will take your Request then!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 2:08 AM
Thats great Quaxi and thanks for letting me know. You're right you've paved the road so now all I can do is wait for someone to take the bait. I just wish I was able to do it myself I suck at object making and/or recolouring.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 2:20 AM
looks great! thank goodness we can finally get some attractive new fences!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 2:40 AM
Ok seeing as this is a build object.....do i need to instal it in a special folder ?....or will the downloads folder do?

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.- (Albert Einstein) " Simillion Homes 2 & Simillion Homes & Simmillion Hair InSimenator
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 3:23 AM
i'm building a zoo, and got so frustrated last night trying to build a wall that looked right, and blow me down, what do i find. :jig: thank you sooooo much this is just perfect....
Scholar
#13 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 3:33 AM
This fence is gorgeous! thanks so much!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 5:36 AM
Nice job!!!

See all of my downloads HERE
Forum Resident
#15 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 8:39 AM Last edited by Sylvon : 7th Sep 2005 at 8:40 AM. Reason: Typo
Absolutely wonderful, you really are a genius Quaxi, Thank You,Thank You,Thank You, great big cyber hugs, :yippee: can't wait to see it in the game.
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 9:04 AM
This is great! I've been longing for a new fence to add style to my house. Great work!
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#17 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 9:15 AM
I am SOOOOOO looking forward to railings that match my stair rails. That's been the most annoying thing ever :grrr
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#18 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 9:44 AM
I will die unless I know how to recolor game fences :D
Instructor
#19 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 10:18 AM
This is just what I've been looking for! Thank you so much! Now all I need to do is make some matching wallpaper and I'm all set to build a house I've wanted to build forever! Hope you don't mind if I use your graphics to create the wallpaper with though!

netseeker2
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 12:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ailias
I will die unless I know how to recolor game fences :D

This Thread has a short description: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=88572. It sure isn't a very detailed description, but if you know how to manually clone Objects (there must still be some Tutorials around at MTS2) you should be able to clone your own fences.

Quote:
Hope you don't mind if I use your graphics to create the wallpaper with though!

Nope, I don't mind :D
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 2:22 PM
Oh Quaxi, :lovestruc Thank you so MUCH, this is wonderful, a real fence, I'm dreaming :clap: :valentine

More stuff on our site Sea Sims and Sun
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 2:27 PM
GREAT JOB !! it looks awesome thank you very very much
Field Researcher
#23 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 11:40 AM
This is just amazing!

And now please, someone give us more variety in balcony railings. I'm sick of those three or so only usable types.
Instructor
#24 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 12:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
I am SOOOOOO looking forward to railings that match my stair rails. That's been the most annoying thing ever :grrr

Amen, Inge. I went to using the low stone edging; I'd rather have them coordinate and be a different material than be a near miss.

Thank you Quaxi, I don't know when all you developers have time to do these things, but this fence is gorgeous.

HeartDeco
Instructor
#25 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 10:53 AM
This is great. Thank you so much.
Page 1 of 2