Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sagara Sanosuke- Jacket On and Bandages Only

by Azuhra Posted 10th Sep 2005 at 11:02 PM - Updated 3rd Sep 2007 at 4:39 PM by Azuhra : Major Content Update!

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
#2 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 11:49 PM
AAAAAH !!! I absolutely love Rurouni Kenshin. I almost had a fit when I saw this. GREAT job, thank you sososososo much !
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 12:31 AM
Thank you very much! This is wonderful! I hope you will continue with more characters from this series!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 1:38 AM
Thank you for the warm complements, and of course, your welcome for the download! I would love a Kenshin, myself. I have yet to see a hair mesh I really like for him though, and I play with skinning so infrequently, I would feel bad about asking for one made. Anyway, Kenshin at Sano's height? No choice in the Sims, and much confusion on my part!

However, there is this kimono mesh lurking about MTS2 that has just been calling to me about Kaoru...

Ah, and now that I'm thinking on it, as a nod to any who have no clue about Rurouni Kenshin.... The show is based in 1879 Japan, 10 years after Bakamatsu. Sanosuke was an eight/nine year old running with the Sekiho army during the war. The Sekiho were betrayed and they're name smeared; the government labeling them as Aku (or, evil/bad however you would choose to translate that.) Sano as seen on the show wears the symbol of Aku on his back in memory of the Sekiho Army and his irreplacable Captian Sagara Sozou. (Who's family name, yes Sano took, but that just gets into other miscellaneous stories.)

Ahah. Rurouni Kenshin geek moment over, please return to your downloading schedule.

(ᵔᴥᵔ)Azuhra Sims (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Origin ID: Azealea Twitter: LadyAzuhra Tumblr Simming Side Blog: AzuhraSims
Scholar
#5 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 1:51 AM
Ohh.. SANO!!!!! Nice!! Eeee Now we need Kenshin!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 2:17 PM
^^ Sano!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 10:51 PM
This is soooooo GREAT!!!! i just love the anime!!! now my anime-town will be getting new inhabitants! ( getting crowded though )

Arigatou yo!!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 10:54 PM
This is soooooo GREAT!!!! i just love the anime!!! now my anime-town will be getting new inhabitants! ( getting crowded though )

Arigatou yo!!!! :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 7:15 PM
ooo i want a saito simmmmmmm...
a saito who look so great like this sano!
hihihih
good job!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 2:42 AM
So we add Saito to the wish list.... Interesting choice. He and the Sano Sim would be constantly getting into fights! I may have to consider that one harder... The hair and face would take some creativity... But Saito does spend a great deal of time in what could be defined as “western wear”. The police uniform. All though, until some mesher out there comes up with a katana at the waste band, he would be missing that. (I wonder if the Katana could be made/cloned as an accessory like the other swords I’ve seen floating around have?) So yeah, I may sometime tackle Saito.

Other wishlist Members.... Well, we all want Himura Kenshin. But I haven’t spotted any hair meshes I’m fond of at the moment, it is unusual to find a male Sim Hair with low pony and BIG bangs. Like I said, I don’t skin enough to feel good about requesting such a mesh... Maybe if I REALLY have the time and feel dedicated someday... And aside from that, do we really want to get into the whole judo/skirt/pant get up he wears (I can’t think of the right word for this at the moment, can you tell?) Definatly haven’t seen that mesh out.

Kamiya Kaoru, like I said, I might get to it sometime. There is a lovely Kimono mesh around.

Takani Megumi? There IS a nice hair mesh out, long with bangs that makes me think of the Kitsune.

Anyone want Yahiko? To bad, I’m not tackling that one!

(ᵔᴥᵔ)Azuhra Sims (ᵔᴥᵔ)
#11 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 1:31 AM Last edited by A rurouni named Kenshin : 2nd Oct 2005 at 1:33 AM. Reason: This baka rurouni is no good at grammar
"whole judo/skirt/pant get up he wears"- This one believes you mean a Hakama and a Kimono. Anyhow, truely a great recreation of Sano. Of course, this fanboy is waiting for the Kenshin skin. Oh, and you know what would be cool to see? Someone attempt Shishio and Sojirou skins! Now that would be awesome; that it would.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 3:18 AM
Eyahhhh!!! Hakama, that was the word. Good call! Thank you, Kenshin, love!

Shishio would take some serious meshing for the head gear. And masking for the bandaged face. This also brings the question... do we make "banaged" clothing for the man, or do we apply it directly to the skin?

Sojiro... Hmm, child or teen? No, I'm not volunteering at the moment... but that would be my question.

I do keep eyeballing the "muscle" meshes and thinking of Anji however. With some nice black smears under the eyes. I'm not jumping on that either, but the idea has occured to me.

(ᵔᴥᵔ)Azuhra Sims (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Field Researcher
#13 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 7:46 AM
Ah yes, I want a Saito sim as well...But what I reeally want is a Misao sim! She would have to be a teen...Hmmm but that little ninja-girl outfit that came with nightlife could be very close to her costume if you recolured it just right. Oh, then I'd need a Aoshi sim to go with her! x.x *starts looking*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 11:06 PM
I am working on a Saito, believe it or not! I have a face/hair/eyes set up complete, I just haven't settled on a colothing mesh I like. Many of the "formal" or suit jacket combos that I have considered for his police uniform have these two pockets on the front lower. Saito's uniform has a singal left hand breast pocket. And I haven't quite figuered how I want to manage the belt OVER the coat. So... as I don't mesh, I'm going to have to keep looking for a while.

Misao would be fantastic! One problem, I've only found ONE braid mesh to date, and it was not a Misao type braid. I can't imagine that Aoushi would be so hard to create just an imaginary version of on your own. He's just a hotty boy with thin lips, no smile and green eyes ^_~

(ᵔᴥᵔ)Azuhra Sims (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Field Researcher
#15 Old 3rd Oct 2005 at 9:27 AM
Haha yes, Aoshi would be pretty easy aside from the clothes. Hmm you could almost recolor the trenchcoat to look like his if it had wider..um..lapels?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 3:16 AM
Well, because we've been on the Topic of other RK sims on this discussion... I feel I should point out to any who do not allready know that there are some RK Sims on the Exchange. Kusanagi6886 has a list of them including:

Soujiro Seta
Hiko Seijuro
Okon (from the Oniwabanshu)
An adult Misao
Yumi Komagata
Megumi Takani
Tsubame Sanjo
Kamiya Kaoru

So, this is your opportunity if you like my work or this creators work, or any other creators work, I'm vying for a Kenshin-centric Sim world! (Oye, obsessive fan girl, I know ^_^())

And I am going to be posting with in the next few days a much requested Saito Haijime. Possibly a Kaoru is well on her way as well. Keep your eyes open!

(ᵔᴥᵔ)Azuhra Sims (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Instructor
#17 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 11:10 PM
Sano looks awfully good, but when I try to use the Sims2Pack file, it insists he requires an EP I don't have. (I don't have either EP yet, so this is quite possible. However, there's no indication anywhere that an EP is required or which one.)
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 11:57 AM
when we will have Kenshin?
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by akatonbo
Sano looks awfully good, but when I try to use the Sims2Pack file, it insists he requires an EP I don't have. (I don't have either EP yet, so this is quite possible. However, there's no indication anywhere that an EP is required or which one.)

Beleive it or not this sims does NOT require any EP's. I've recently had this issue come up with another sim I posted here as well. Sano, in all forms, is entierly on Maxis Origional Sims Two meshes (Aside from the hair, but we knw that.) So yes, you can use him.

Apparently, this is an issue with the packaging system on later EP's? Or so I've been told. GimpNelly said this about the other download.
"There is the possibility that [you are] using an older version of the package installer, I've had an issue with the one that came with nightlife, where whenever I double click on something that should be opened with package installer, it tells me the package contains something from an expansion I don't have - which is ridiculous because I have both of the expansions. My solution to this was to find the newer package installer that was in the Nightlife folder in Program Files/EA Games (for [you] it would be University), and make a shortcut on my desktop, where I'll drag and drop anything I want installed. Perhaps that will help if you do that."

I don't know if this helps, but I really don't have any other soluions to this. I apologize.

(ᵔᴥᵔ)Azuhra Sims (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Test Subject
#20 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 2:30 PM
yEEEEEHAAA! THANKS! THIs Is GReat.
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 10:18 PM
OMIGOD Thank you! XD -loves-
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 12:52 AM
hmmm i remember him having brown hair... is this true or am i imagining things????? owell nice job!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 11:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GRR itsz sara
hmmm i remember him having brown hair... is this true or am i imagining things????? owell nice job!

Lol, well. Err, yes and no? No no, it really is brown on the anime, a very dark brown. When creating this Sano though... I had my eyes on the Manga, in which anyone with "dark" hair has rather black hair. So, ah, as to that question, yes and no.

However, if you go and download kavar's hair, he had a couple of shades of brown in the pack (and I'm sure there are recolors a'plenty round these parts by now.) So you are welcome to create Sano in anyshade you personally please.

*points to her Avatar* He has brown hair there.

(ᵔᴥᵔ)Azuhra Sims (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Test Subject
#24 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 9:24 PM
That hair rocks men!! XD
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 6:16 AM
Kavar has deleted the hair.
but he looks really awesome though!
Page 1 of 2