Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 1:48 AM
Default SimPE and Nightlife Expansions
Sorry about double threads...

Anyway, the Nightlife objects are not showing up in SimPE. Do I need to wait for a newer version to be released?

Thanks in advance......
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 2:20 AM
EA has once again changed parts of the package file formats, but rest assured that we are working on making SimPE compatable, and the next release of SimPE will be able to create, read, and modify the nightlife files.

TazzMann
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 2:13 AM
Thanks, thats what I figured. I'll keep an eye out for the next release!
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 3:42 AM
stupid ea owners they always want to make sure youre not doing something illegal like try to move sims2.exe into somewhere else, it only make shortcut for it...
One of those Maxoids
#5 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SMOKED
stupid ea owners they always want to make sure youre not doing something illegal like try to move sims2.exe into somewhere else, it only make shortcut for it...

No, we upgraded the game engine.
Instructor
#6 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 9:09 PM
Did you upgrade graphic performance too? Because I have the neighbourhood view on as wide as can be and my game now actually runs more smooth than before I had Nightlife. I was suspecting the game engine got an update! =D
Great work!

This space intentionally left blank...
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 9:41 PM
yea its cool i get better frame rate now but graphics go dodgy at times
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#8 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SMOKED

Gee how dare they not want you to do something ILLEGAL... good god. Seriously if not for EA you would still be playing the sims 1. Be some kind of greatful will ya.

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Scholar
#9 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ronnic
yea its cool i get better frame rate now but graphics go dodgy at times

their meant to do that so they don't slow down your game. if you saw the whole nhood as high quality houses all around you it would bring your computer to it's knees.