Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stephen King's House - Hack Free - EP req

by Moon_Ez Posted 16th Sep 2005 at 12:55 PM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 2:54 AM
looks awsome
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 3:56 AM
Very nice work, Moon_Ez!

Looks like it's not too cluttered with custom content- very clean.

"The Fantastic Level and the Realistic Level are the two levels upon which we live."

The Night of the Iguana (1964)
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 4:15 AM
Thank you Moon_Ez. I am a huge, huge Stephen King fan. So huge that I named my son after him. I love all of your houses. They are awesome!
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 4:38 AM
Will this garage actually function with Nightlife? I'm trying to find some large houses, but all of the previous ones have little or no room to add a driveway/garage... or it messes up the house lol
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 9:09 AM Last edited by Moon_Ez : 17th Sep 2005 at 10:57 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Josh-kun
Will this garage actually function with Nightlife? I'm trying to find some large houses, but all of the previous ones have little or no room to add a driveway/garage... or it messes up the house lol

Sadly it wont. Not because of the size, but because in NL the driveway has to be on a straight line in from the street, and not on a curved one like in this house
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 11:29 AM
I don't care who ya are, that's a beautiful house right there!! Great work! Even though you say the garage won't work can you still park a car in the driveway?
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 2:49 PM
What can I say that they others haven't. This is just wonderful.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 3:09 PM
W00! 'cept I don't have nightlife.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 4:32 PM Last edited by MARCINEKOK : 17th Sep 2005 at 6:44 PM.
I whont show up in my game if donwloaded it 4 times intil my downloads folder iv installed it into the game abotu 13 times but it never showed up is there somewhere els u need to put the file in when u have NL and custom contect is enabled :confused: but other houses i downloaded today do work i dont kno why this one whont show up in my game
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 9:27 PM
I've got the exact same problem, it won't show up in my game no matter what I do. Too bad because it is a really cool house...
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 10:49 PM
I can't get it to show up either. This is the first time this has happened to me. I do have Nightlife installed and have installed the glass windows package v2. Has anyone else with Nightlife got it to successfully install? I really want to see this... it looks incredible and I found a little Stephen King Sim to put in it! I'm wondering what his babies would look like, haha! Thank you Moon_Ez, I won't give up trying, I won't!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 10:24 AM
MARCINEKOK, meowcho, selkins16.
I just Dl the furnished V. and it worked fine here.
I did as I allways do. First i installed the custome objects and then I enmtpyed the Teleport folder before I installed the lot. And when i started up the game the house was in the house bin.
I have also installed NL now, so I really do not know what the problem might be.
Maby you could try my "install method" and se if that fixes the problem.
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 10:57 AM
coolness! awesome dude! LOOOVE IT!

The Fotolog.
The SimPage

Check them out! =)
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 7:25 PM Last edited by selkins16 : 18th Sep 2005 at 7:30 PM.
Default Thank you, it worked
Yay, Thank you Moon_Ez, your tips worked for me. Here's what I did for those that are working on it.
I redownloaded the furnished house
I deleted everything in the Teleport folder (didn't know I should do this)
I installed with Clean Install, everything but the lot and let it replace all the files since I had already tried to install it.
I started up my game... no house
I exited the game, verified that my teleport folder was empty again and installed (with Clean Install) just the lot this time
Restarted my game and VOILA, the house is in my lots.

Thanks again Moon_Ez, you taught me something new! Off to play with this gorgeous home!
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Sep 2005 at 5:46 PM
hi~~~
lol~~always love your house
I see the style,and know it must be yours!
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Sep 2005 at 5:50 PM
by the way,I love your yellow castle ,too~~~~
vey nice~~
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 3:58 AM
Ecxellent work, i like it. Thank you
Instructor
#19 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 5:38 PM
I would download it, because it's lush, and I love Stephen King, but unfortunatly I haven't got nightlife yet (hopefully I will soon)

learn from your parents mistakes - use birth control!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 2:36 AM
*dies a joyous death*
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 10:31 PM
It's huge! Thanks! :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 7:03 PM
Stephen King's House
Awesomehouse thank you very much ,, i had a problem installing it it at first like some of the other threads mentioned,, but i wnet back in re downloaded the unfurnished house and installed just the lot since i already had everythign ealse installed from before,, looks awesome and im working on a special family to move in.

agien thanks

Tiny Tam :baloons:
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 4:48 PM
The outside of that house is insanely accurate... I grew up twelve blocks away from Steven King, and used to walk by it afterschool on occasion. Unfortunately, he's since removed the awesome gargoyles on the fence. Your version is incredible, and I can't wait to play it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 7:14 PM
This hause remember me the Red Rose a hase of one of the books of Stefen King
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 4:32 AM
thanks
Page 1 of 2