Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

tall wirenetting fence - added the gate

by Sup@tramp Posted 23rd Sep 2005 at 2:30 PM - Updated 18th Oct 2005 at 5:54 AM by Sup@tramp : Add the gate for this fence

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 2:51 PM
Brilliant, thanks :D

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 3:09 PM
awesome. Not everyone has a picket fence in their backyard lol. Thanks.

Love yourself for who you are
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 3:55 PM
Sweet! This is what I was waiting for, can't wait to see how it looks in my game... erm... can you make a gate to go with this? I know they have the one with the weaved pieces in it by Maxis, but can you make one for this? The kinda that have the forked handle?

If you always expected the unexpected wouldn't the unexpected be expected?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 4:09 PM Last edited by Sup@tramp : 23rd Sep 2005 at 5:00 PM.
added the gate for this fence

Supertramp - the real one, because my default LogIn doesn´t work and no one fixed that !
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 5:10 PM
This is great! I'd love to see one in silver & one in black.

-B
Instructor
#7 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 9:15 PM
how exactly does this work? Is it an object that you just place several times, or does it actually function as a kind of fence in build mode? Does the gate open and close?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 9:19 PM
Thankyou so much!
Really appreciated!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ellatrue
how exactly does this work? Is it an object that you just place several times, or does it actually function as a kind of fence in build mode? Does the gate open and close?

right!! this is a fence you can use in build mode. This is no object to place somewhere. the gate is full functionable

Supertramp - the real one, because my default LogIn doesn´t work and no one fixed that !
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 2:47 AM
great job~~~~~
thank you
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 4:38 AM
That's really COOL!!!
thanks alot!!^V^

RAIN GO RAIN
IT'S RAINING~IT'S RAINING!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 1:47 PM
Wonderfull! thank you!
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 4:53 AM
Brilliant! Thank you!
Instructor
#14 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 7:49 PM
My prayers are answered! I was so desperate for more fences! Could I request a white recolor of the "cowboy fence"?
Field Researcher
#15 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 9:06 PM
It's fabulous
:wow:

Great, wonderful...brilliant :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks so much for sharing :gidea:
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 6:25 AM Last edited by nascarfan65202 : 27th Sep 2005 at 6:28 AM.
I do not have EP and this is not showing up in the build mode under fences or gates.any idea why? Also dl the other fences you posted and they will not show up either. They look awesome. Thanks would sure like to use them.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 4:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nascarfan65202
I do not have EP and this is not showing up in the build mode under fences or gates.any idea why? Also dl the other fences you posted and they will not show up either. They look awesome. Thanks would sure like to use them.

Are other costum contents showing up in your game ?

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 4:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ellatrue
My prayers are answered! I was so desperate for more fences! Could I request a white recolor of the "cowboy fence"?

Did you mean the two-shelf fence ? If so, please request in this forum - Thanks

Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 4:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sup@tramp
Are other costum contents showing up in your game ?

Yes I have several items I have dl'd from here and so far all work fine except the new fences? Thanks for replying so fast.
#20 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 7:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellatrue

right!! this is a fence you can use in build mode. This is no object to place somewhere. the gate is full functionable

I réally love your fence, but can't find it anywhere (sorry for my english if it's wrong).T
he only one's i can find are the ones installed allready by the game it self. .
love from holland
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chiko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellatrue

I réally love your fence, but can't find it anywhere (sorry for my english if it's wrong).T
he only one's i can find are the ones installed allready by the game it self. .
love from holland

ok, so lets find out why this happens to somebody. Do you have installed an EP ? Campus or Nightlife ?

Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 8:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nascarfan65202
Yes I have several items I have dl'd from here and so far all work fine except the new fences? Thanks for replying so fast.

Hi I still have the same problem -- All of your Fences will not show up in the game but some of the gates do. I do not have any EP's installed but have dl'd lots of items from here that do work ok.Thanks.
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 4:25 PM
Have the same problem as nascarfan65202. All other downloads are working, but none of the fences. Have downloaded other fences, not only this.
Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 8:09 PM
what file do the build mode stuff go in?
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 4:20 PM
WHOA! thanx

Well, I've got a bad feeling about this
I've got a bad feeling about this (To H*** with you and all your friends, it's on.)
I'm commin over but it never was enough
I thought it through, and my worst brings out the best in you.

^MUSIC IS MY LIFE

x.Ken Knockout.x [[.Is a Racecar Driver.]]
Page 1 of 2