Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Clutter!! ** Jars and Cereal Boxes

by Cazkiwi Posted 30th Sep 2005 at 9:28 AM - Updated 7th Oct 2005 at 7:32 AM by Cazkiwi : *Added Ygg's link

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 9:51 AM
The recolors are great but I don't think the Simpax box matchs your cereal boxes recolors
Space Pony
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 10:17 AM Last edited by Cazkiwi : 30th Sep 2005 at 4:51 PM.
Probably not, hehehe... but I'm not a hotshot mesher yet, or I'd make it slimmer. It did me for now tho anyways They look alright in the kitchen

They're a lot clearer in game than that pic shows... I have a clean folder install for testing that I keep separate from my main game folders, but I've forgotten to take my camera hacks over too, so I couldn't get in close.

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 11:09 AM
Thankyou for all the "clutter", now my kitchens can look just like "home". I have uni and nl and have had no problems with your files.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 11:32 AM
Oh, excellent. Thanks for that Timmer man2003.
Aww... I love that Shih-Tzu avatar - what a cutie!

Forum Resident
#6 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 11:35 AM
Forum Resident
#7 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 11:39 AM
I think if you made Pop-Tarts instead of cereal from the Simpax it would have looked better. I mean, Pop-Tarts DO come in the same size box as tampons in real life, don't they? So, you think you could make Pop-Tarts? My son loves them, so we have them all the time.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 11:45 AM Last edited by Cazkiwi : 30th Sep 2005 at 12:20 PM.
LOL, we need to get over the tampons thing people.... lol.... it was just the base Her kleenex box was the wrong size/angle and this was closer to the real size.... :D.

Sure, I think we have Pop-Tarts here too, but I've never had one - tho I'm sure I've heard people raving about them. I'll just pop down to my local WOS and grab a box for you - won't be but 5-10 minutes :D

Space Pony
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 12:20 PM
PopTarts done. Hope they're what you wanted... I can't say I've ever seen a box, so I had to make it up as best I could.

I also remembered my camera settings this time, so I got a better photo! :D

Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 12:54 PM
Good Job on the pop-tarts!! And everything else!! Thanks

Me love you long time..
Forum Resident
#11 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 1:38 PM
Thanks for the Pop-Tarts! And they're strawberry, too, my favorite kind!
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 3:10 PM
I have Uni and NL and your files are working fine. Thank you for sharing your wonderful objects with us!
Inventor
#13 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 4:39 PM
ohhh i love pop tarts , (so do my sims) thanx for sharing.
#14 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 10:47 PM
Please help. Which file am I supposed to put this in for it to work?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 12:19 AM Last edited by eqqueen_05 : 1st Oct 2005 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Didnt give credit to Cazkiwi
Pixipoo, u have to have the meshes. Theres a link for the Simpax box, you have to have that or the recolor of the food boxes wont work. Also, you have to download the jars from the link Cazkiwi added on the first post. Hope that helps. *edit* totally forgot to add that i LOVE the pop-tart box. very very nice work IMHO. Thank you!

"The way to be safe is never to be secure." -Benjamin Franklin
Space Pony
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 5:36 AM
Dang, PopTarts must be popular AND yummy!!! I'm so going to have to try them now! :D

Forum Resident
#17 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 6:03 AM
yay clutter i love clutter !! makes my house look more like a home !! thanx!!

~ * MaRiA * ~
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 8:21 AM
If you guys love clutter - don't forget to have a looksee at luslip's stuff here - http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=92412

And at this post with outside-ish clutter with most of my favourite links - http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=89931

#19 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 11:13 AM
Thanx alot. Sorry I'm new at this, you say mesh, I say huh? But I learned something today, thanx
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 6:11 AM
I love it!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 1:49 PM
More clutter! Yay!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 1:10 AM
i was just looking at this post ... and the cereal boxes remind me of the little ones you can buy in packs with a bunch of different kinds. Its kinda cool i think. Thanks again

"The way to be safe is never to be secure." -Benjamin Franklin
Banned
#24 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 9:59 PM
Thanks, I love clutter, my sims houses look so bare! :frog:
Field Researcher
#25 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 7:57 AM
i like the pop tarts box. thanks.

"why everything that's 'posed to be bad make me feel so good???" -kanye west
Page 1 of 2