Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Phantom manor - Disney world Paris Style - NL Req/Hack Free

by Moon_Ez Posted 7th Oct 2005 at 11:58 PM - Updated 8th Oct 2005 at 10:55 AM by Moon_Ez

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 11:05 AM Last edited by Nigel_Halfwit : 8th Oct 2005 at 11:11 AM.
Very nice, Moon_Ez! It kind of looks like the Pycho House. Thanks for sharing this veeery scaaary home- mwah, hah, hah, hah, hah!

"The Fantastic Level and the Realistic Level are the two levels upon which we live."

The Night of the Iguana (1964)
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 11:08 AM
Wow, this looks amazing!! I can't wait to try it out -- I've just made a new neighbourhood with Halloween in mind, so this will fit in perfectly!!

Thank you so much!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 12:38 PM
Thank you so very much! This is the best house that I ever downloaded. You are very talented. Most of the time the houses I download won't open up or anything so I don't download them very often. I could not resist this one and it worked perfect. It is beautiful and well thought out. I love how you furnished it, the pool, the workout stuff, the crypts, the graveyard (the headstones even showed up). Now if I could only get bitten...And this is way better than the creepy house in downtown. The basement with the coffins is so low that you can't use it. I raised it up and raised it up and it was still a p.i.b. to use. Also, don't set those decorative flame things in your house (had them beside coffins) they catch your sims on fire...sucks. I thought it would be cool beside the coffins but just kept burning my guy up!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 1:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spithead
Thank you so very much! This is the best house that I ever downloaded. You are very talented. Most of the time the houses I download won't open up or anything so I don't download them very often. I could not resist this one and it worked perfect. It is beautiful and well thought out. I love how you furnished it, the pool, the workout stuff, the crypts, the graveyard (the headstones even showed up). Now if I could only get bitten...And this is way better than the creepy house in downtown. The basement with the coffins is so low that you can't use it. I raised it up and raised it up and it was still a p.i.b. to use. Also, don't set those decorative flame things in your house (had them beside coffins) they catch your sims on fire...sucks. I thought it would be cool beside the coffins but just kept burning my guy up!

You know. You should really DL Numenors latest Lost N Found. You can find it HERE.
Using this you dont have to wait to get bitten. You can turn your self into a vampire. It also has ALOTTA other cool functions. Check it out. Its really cool.

And. Im glad you liked the house

All my objects and creations are free of use and should always stay that way. IE. Do NOT UL to ANY pay site.
For my recolor of other peoples mesh, se their info reg. redistribution.

And. A linked credit to my object is always nice :)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 1:35 PM
Hi Moon Ez-I am here again downloading again. I had to go download a bunch of your houses (thank you so very much) and then when I went back into the game I got that custom content error. I disabled, went out, went back in and enabeled. Anyhoo...now the second floor balcony is screwed up so I am downloading again. If this screws this house up I will start over again because I have to have this house.

Wow...wonder what time it is there? It is 8:20 here and I've been on this site since about 5:30 am. I have a lot of back pain so I can only sleep for about 5 hours or so (pure exhaustion!). It's usually kind of lonely this time of day! Good morning!

Is that a pic of you? Nice pic. Checked your profile...you make me laugh!!!

Thanks for the lost n found link! And thanks for sharing all your good stuff.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 1:53 PM
Okay...me again. The house works and the second floor balcony looks the same. I don't know what I did but there are two open spots in the wall beside the custom type roof you made. I can't figure out what I did to screw that up but I am just going to ignore it...I love this house so much! I panic with those stupid custom content errors. I got the lost and found hack, haven't tried it yet. Thanks again for everything!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spithead
Okay...me again. The house works and the second floor balcony looks the same. I don't know what I did but there are two open spots in the wall beside the custom type roof you made. I can't figure out what I did to screw that up but I am just going to ignore it...I love this house so much! I panic with those stupid custom content errors. I got the lost and found hack, haven't tried it yet. Thanks again for everything!

Hi again.
im not quite sure what you meen with open spots in the wall. neither regarding the balcony.
maby you could contact me on msn messenger or yahoo messenger and maby we can fix it.
contact info are on my profile page

All my objects and creations are free of use and should always stay that way. IE. Do NOT UL to ANY pay site.

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 4:13 PM
Or a PM.

"The Fantastic Level and the Realistic Level are the two levels upon which we live."

The Night of the Iguana (1964)
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 4:55 PM
Default Help with your .rar file
I think im doing something wrong I love your house but when i click to dl it a page comes up with alot of jibish on it could you help me out i do have WinZIP and WinRAR
Field Researcher
#11 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 5:30 PM Last edited by Depp_Dom_Dreams : 8th Oct 2005 at 5:37 PM.
AAHH!!! :bow: You're awesome. Two questions: Will you ever make Haunted Mansion Disneyland? I tried to make it, but I'm rubbish at making houses based on real ones.

Secondly, everytime I try to download houses or community lots, they never show up in the game, only the content that came with it, leaving me to build the house myself, with very botched attempts. What am I doing wrong? I'd really hate to download this masterpiece and not have it work.

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 6:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Usersean6074
I think im doing something wrong I love your house but when i click to dl it a page comes up with alot of jibish on it could you help me out i do have WinZIP and winrar

Try the following.
Go into you User Tool / Edit Options and check the "Downloads - If you are having problems....." at the bottom of the page.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Depp_Dom_Dreams
AAHH!!! :bow: You're awesome. Two questions: Will you ever make Haunted Mansion Disneyland? I tried to make it, but I'm rubbish at making houses based on real ones.

Secondly, everytime I try to download houses or community lots, they never show up in the game, only the content that came with it, leaving me to build the house myself, with very botched attempts. What am I doing wrong? I'd really hate to download this masterpiece and not have it work.

Maby I will. But not now.
Try this.
-> Install with Clean Installer ONLY the objects. Not the house. overwrite any objects you might have allready.
-> Start the game and enter your neighbourhood one time. Exit the game.
-> Then you empty the teleport folder. (My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Teleport)
-> Install again with clean installer, but this time ONLY the lot.

I have used this approach many times and it allway works :smash:

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 9:35 PM
Hm, it looks like the Psycho house..
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 9:57 PM
I have to know how you can get screenshots with some of those camera angles! I can't do ANYTHING like...

http://thumbs.modthesims2.com/getim...=138690&thumb=1

How do you do that?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 11:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LaVieBoheme
I have to know how you can get screenshots with some of those camera angles! I can't do ANYTHING like...

http://thumbs.modthesims2.com/getim...=138690&thumb=1

How do you do that?

i have installed a camera hack. Dont remember where i found it but its here. just search for it

Instructor
#17 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 11:14 PM
LUSH! your downloads rock!

learn from your parents mistakes - use birth control!
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 2:33 PM
it's perfect!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 3:06 AM
Your work is just amazing, I don't know where you find the time! You're trully talented, even your recolours I've d/l on other threads are just awe-inspiring. Incredible work!
Forum Resident
#20 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 10:46 AM
WOW! Absolutely fantastic house Moon_EZ, I really have to download it, it looks awesome, great work, you really are very talented, Thank you very much.
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 1:22 PM
Reminds me so much of halloween *droolz*
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 8:15 AM
I absolutely love this house but I only have sims2 and Nl installed...can you maybe possibly...take out the university stuff..plzzzzzzzzz...I love how you furnished it but...I can't use the pool table and othe Uni stuff...plz plz..
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 3:18 PM
I want to download it. I think it might be too big to open. Any ideas?
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AnItalianBBW
I want to download it. I think it might be too big to open. Any ideas?

i could download it without any problems...
Test Subject
#25 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 7:03 PM
Great house, just looking for a house of horror
Page 1 of 2