Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DC Comics "Marvel" Characters

by SynapticSim Posted 13th Oct 2005 at 1:56 AM - Updated 8th Dec 2005 at 1:33 PM by SynapticSim : Evil version of Mary needs Particleman's mesh, not the normal version, sorry!

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 3:16 AM
Ohh!! Really good! ^.^ I'm working on my Character. I wish I can work on its outfit.

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 3:22 AM
Great stuff. Love the Big Red Cheese. Wish there were caped versions of these thought...
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 5:00 AM
someone made a cape..thing look in the white queen outfit..dowbload here..He made the cape of that..
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 6:29 AM
Once again, fabulous!! By the way an update on your Marrow she had a child with Iceman and...well the results are...interesting

Thanks again!

Lemon

[SIZE=10]If practice makes perfect and nobodys perfect then..whats practice?[/SIZE][COLOR=DarkOrange]**Jesus is coming, look busy!**[/COLOR]
Scholar
#6 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 10:05 AM
The mary's stocking looks really cool. awesome job
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 3:33 PM
Thanx Everybody!

I'm not a major fan of the DC characters, I only read Wonder Woman, Catwoman, the occasional JLA, and Superman/Batman. Really the credit for all these should go to DocZaius for requesting the original ones that I posted on the exchange. I felt it was time for an update since the wonderful new body meshes have been released.

As for the cape, yeah, I wish there were one too. I would really prefer it to be an accessory so it will go with a variety of body meshes, I would think it possible since we have the great cat tails and fox tails.

Anyway, glad you are enjoying them, have fun!

~ Syn
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 6:17 PM
Default great stuff .....but
what's the freakin' deal people ! I am a fan of your sims, but come on how much better would capes be !?!

one of you talented meshers out there can surely adapt the 'count' mesh in Nightlife to make working cape for us superhero nuts !

I would pay real money for that !

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][SIZE=3]
RICKABOD30
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 10:12 PM
argh!! *slaps my forehead..8 I said the cape thing is already made..loo kat the psot on the white queen or batgirl..by the paf guy or osmethin.g.geesh...
#10 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 9:19 AM
it looks really cool!great job!!!)))
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 6:59 PM
very nice
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 3:00 AM
Default synaptic skins
a skirt on the female cape mesh would make it highly useable for characters like supergirl, mary marvel etc. Im hoping the cape itself will be cleaned up by some nice person as its a bit rough in its current state. Waited a longtime so no prob waiting longer and kudos to original meshes.

btw Synaptic, you made the Marvel family a longtime ago on the exchange. did you lose them during the server cleanup? That mary marvel remains my fav version. your work inspired me to try out some skins as stupidea3 there, but they wiped most my stuff. Thanks for carrying on with superhero skins when there isnt any community for them like the old csn or such. Maybe one day you could do more non-mutant skins like these wink wink.

Cheerio!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 1:53 PM
Thanks VERY much.

Was lost but now back. Got Sims Nightlife *finally* working and am looking forward to Mary's and Adam's kids wearing the 'naughty' outfits.

You Rock!
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 11:52 PM
good job at the comic heroes.. i'm glad my brother hasn't seen this cause u would get a bad comment cause u combined marvel with dc comics (total difference) in a sentence lol. but i'm not gonna do that cause dc or marvel- ur sims are so uber-cool...