Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Ascension" - Elevator Stairs (1 tile)

by Targa Posted 16th Oct 2005 at 10:15 PM - Updated 23rd Oct 2005 at 1:27 AM by Targa : Edited to avoid misinterpretations

248 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 241 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 10
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 10:19 PM
Cool idea, thank you!
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#3 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 10:20 PM
Blimey Targa- this is one hell of an upload!

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 10:23 PM
THis is REALLY cool. Nice Job!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 10:24 PM
Hell yes..thank you so much :P
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 10:28 PM
OH Tankyou! I now can use an elevator in my Hotels instead of bulky-dumb stairs which take up walking space. I tanked you and again....um thanks
:banana:
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 10:29 PM
Havent Tryed It Yet But Looks Good Thanks
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 10:30 PM
Will sims use this autonomously - like the stairs. Or will I have to tell them to stransport befre they can go anywhere?

My mind never wanders, it packs it's backpack, puts on it's boots and goes on a mountain hike.
Instructor
#9 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 10:32 PM
I certainly will be replacing Shaklin's elevator with yours. Thanks!

They call me The Seeker.
I've been searching low and high.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 10:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Trissle
Will sims use this autonomously - like the stairs. Or will I have to tell them to stransport befre they can go anywhere?

It's a stairway, so they use it autonomously.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 10:37 PM
I could just kiss you! Thanks!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 10:50 PM
this is realy cool very well done thanks alot.
Inventor
#13 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 10:52 PM
You are my freaking hero lol I have Shaklin's and I'll definitely be rid of it after I get this one in game. I had trouble figuring out how to use the other one at first cause the tutorial I found for it was in another language and the translation was even worse

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 10:55 PM
Nice, very very nice! Thanks!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 10:57 PM
This is so much better then shaklins

Now known as CMW15
Instructor
#16 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 10:58 PM
can this be used in lot uploads?......thanks

Geezus, Mary, and Joseph....
visit my yahoo grouphttp://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
and a great forumhttp://www.reflexsimsforum.com/
Field Researcher
#17 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 10:58 PM
Perfect! This is great for small, modern houses and it will save me some time and eliminate the need to use cheats to create stealth stairs for space-saving. I salute you. Are recolors on the agenda in the future? Some wood and stone textures would be very nice.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 11:08 PM Last edited by Targa : 15th Dec 2007 at 7:28 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by luslipz73
can this be used in lot uploads?......thanks

Sorry, no. My policy is in the included readme.txt file in the download. None of my objects are to be uploaded, included as part of an upload, or put on any other website. Thanks.

If you mean lots uploaded to MTS2, you need to point to all the relevant threads so people can download the custom objects for themselves.

EDIT 12/15/2007:
This policy didn't last long. For my new end-user policy see my profile.
Instructor
#19 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Targa
Sorry, no. My policy is in the included readme.txt file in the download. None of my objects are to be uploaded, included as part of an upload, or put on any other website. Thanks.

If you mean lots uploaded to MTS2, you need to point to all the relevant threads so people can download the custom objects for themselves.

I only post at MTS2 and the reason I asked is because from your read me I was unsure if you meant anywhere or not. Thanks again
Dee

Geezus, Mary, and Joseph....
visit my yahoo grouphttp://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
and a great forumhttp://www.reflexsimsforum.com/
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#20 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 11:24 PM
Nice. :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 11:41 PM
Cool
Absolutly what iwas hoping for thank you.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 11:42 PM
Every other day you surprise us with a brilliant idea. You're a genious! Thank you again.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xylune
Are recolors on the agenda in the future? Some wood and stone textures would be very nice.

They are wood, though it's difficult to see. Although I admit that the white inner texture dominates the color scheme. I'll make some stone and whatnot textures for it later or tomorrow. I already tested a glass texture and it looks pretty good. The transparency also helps it to not interfere or clash with the overall decor. I just hope that everyone realizes that I can't make it match every interior design.
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#24 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 11:50 PM
Are we allowed to recolor?
Scholar
#25 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 12:03 AM
heh....i've just uploaded a community lot with shaklins elevator, though with usinig moveobjects on i didn't have to offset them
with the style of build, these would have looked cooler though :D
Page 1 of 10