Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rinoa of FF8 (blue outfit)

by shannanagins Posted 21st Oct 2005 at 4:21 AM - Updated 3rd Dec 2005 at 8:56 PM by shannanagins

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 3:38 AM
Great, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 4:05 AM
You did an awesome job! She looks very similar! Thanks...

I'm actually replaying FF8, just saved her from the space ^.^
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 4:09 AM
That's awesome.
I'd download it if I had university. ^_^;;
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 4:16 AM
Absolutely beautiful!! Always happy to get more FF8 stuff!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 5:26 AM
Wonderful Rinoa! i love her! thanks!
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 12:30 PM
SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks!
thanks!
thanks!
Scholar
#8 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 2:06 PM
she looks just like the original, great details in the costume too, awesome job!

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 5:09 PM
Thanks everyone! Glad you like her. P.S. -- I'm in the process of making Yuna's X-2 costume, which I will post here in the next day or 2, and Irvine is next in line
#10 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 8:52 PM
cool me also I makes Yuna of ffX and ffX-2 one will poura compared
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 6:21 AM
Looks good, i havent seen many of her on here, She is my ALL TIME FAV> FFGRL

i <3 your death grip
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 9:55 AM
She's very pretty, but the link to SimTV won't work, I heard they had closed down, so is there anyway I can get the hair mesh?

'I believe I could become your true hiding place...'
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 4:24 PM
The link works fine for me, but it takes forever to load. You could try going to www.simstv.com/sims2.htm then browsing your way to the second page of hair files (the one on the top in the middle is the one you want). Let me know if you still can't get to it at all and I'll see about uploading it here.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 7:35 PM Last edited by Skinderella41 : 24th Oct 2005 at 7:38 PM. Reason: just because
I think this is the best one of Rinoa I have seen yet, thanks for this beautiful sim! I can't wait to see Yuna's outfit! Great job!
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 5:04 AM
I think this is the most accurate Rinoa I have ever seen, I DLed already...she looks wonderful in the game.
Instructor
#16 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 1:25 AM
I really was needing Rinoa after getting Squall and Laguna in my game. Have you tried your hand at making a Quistis Trepe yet? If so, let me know. I'd love to see her! Edea would be another one that would look great. But if I did ever get her, I'd love to have Jenova and Kuja also just so I can put Sephiroth in the house with them and have a house of bad asses messing up the sims town. Lol... I'm odd.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 9:25 PM
Ok tincent, I'll see what I can do. Right now I'm working on an Irvine, so once that's finished I'll work on your requests. I think I'll also work on men's and women's Seed uniforms, too. (By the way--I want a badass house in my neighborhood, too... Great fun )
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 2:12 PM
Aww do you think you could make this so university isn't required? I don't have any EP's, I'm broke *cries*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 6:44 PM Last edited by shannanagins : 17th Nov 2005 at 3:41 PM.
kittyloaf: I just saw a non-EP update for the clothing mesh I used for her. Try downloading that, and see if you can download her. If that doesn't work, then I don't know what's wrong--you may need Clean Installer to pick out certain files. Or maybe you can install all the files if you have it (the maxis installer is finicky...)

Let me know if this works
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 6:46 AM
kool this rinoa is the best one i have seen! maybe i will start playing ff8 agen.....
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 1:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shannanagins
kittyloaf: I just saw a non-EP update for the clothing mesh I used for her. Try downloading that, and see if you can download her. If that doesn't work, then I don't know what's wrong--you may need Clean Installer to pick out certain files. Or maybe you can install all the files if you have it (the maxis installer is finicky...)

Let me know if this works

I'm getting Uni soon, so no need ^^ yayyy. Hurry up with that Irvine *poke poke*
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 4:15 PM
as soon as i get uni, i will download this sim coz i only have the orgiginal.
i have been searching for a Blue dress rinoa for ages now i have finaly found one, and i read "UNI ONLY" and i'm like "NOOOO!" lol but it looks realy good, i already have 1 rinoa which is the one with the dance unifrom so that means i can mix there costumes and which goes better with whitch and stuff.

but good job, especially for your first creation, my first attmep was on jill valentine and i don't think that turned out very well.. she's on here if anyone wants to see her and downlaod her, just search for Jill Valentine and you will come across one made by Merzitar. that the one you need.

good job on rinoa and keep up the good work
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 6:32 PM
Great job! Love the outfit. <3 Thanks!

Look everyone. A signature. <3
Test Subject
#24 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 4:41 AM
Great work, especially on her face - it looks just like Rinoa in the game. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 1:31 AM
how cool is her jacket , I would kill for her jacket!!!
Page 1 of 2