Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tree Table: Part of The Autumn Wonderland Set

by boblishman Posted 21st Oct 2005 at 11:46 PM - Updated 6th Jan 2018 at 2:40 PM by boblishman

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 85 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 11:50 PM Last edited by LyricLee : 21st Oct 2005 at 11:55 PM.
Wow! The great Boblishman.
Thanks very much, as usual this is wonderful!
Scholar
#3 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 11:56 PM
Oh! The Tree Table looks so much real!!

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 12:12 AM
I donated yesterday for the Jwoods set and it is just no words to discribe it - you are an awesome guy and your heart is in the right place. We all appreciate your talent and contributions and your help towards Jwoods and his family hun. Good karma rewards good karma in return! Thank you for sharing this table with us and keep up the good work!

"The worst is not, so long as we can say this is the worst." - William Shakespear
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 12:14 AM
Awesome work, thank you

"I would never do crack... I would never do a drug named after a part of my own anatomy, okay?"
Forum Resident
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 12:21 AM
This is so awesome. Thank you.

Now known as CMW15
Field Researcher
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 12:43 AM
I bought the jwoods donation pack a couple of days ago and your objects just go so wonderfully with it! Thank you for sharing!
Instructor
#8 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 1:14 AM
I bought the donation set yesterday too and I absolutely love it. Coming from Switzerland it made me even a bit homesick. Are the tree stumps included in this download? Because I could not see them in the set. I was even thinking a few leaveless trees would look good! Good work for a very good intention. Thank you.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#9 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 1:15 AM
This looks so cool! Thanks Bob! I got the donation set too and am gonna have sooo much fun building an Autumn Wonderland to play in. :D

motherspet, the tree stumps are a seperate free download on this site. Click on Bob's other downloads to get them.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 1:39 AM
i thought it was a mushroom at first, lol
your quality is amazing!
Scholar
#11 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 2:06 AM
wonderful! this is going in my game version of my autumnal lot. i particularly like the one with the leaves all over it
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 2:20 AM
Thank you, Bob. I love the Donation Set, and these objects match nicely.

Whenever cannibals are on the brink of starvation, Heaven, in its infinite mercy, sends them a nice plump missionary..........Oscar Wilde
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 2:27 AM
This is so cute thankz
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 2:44 AM
Lookz vey nice thankz 4 sharing
Inventor
#15 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 2:50 AM
Thank you, I decorated a whole back yard with the set yesterday and even got inspired to do some halloween themed ladies shirts. You guys are so creative and generous too.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Scholar
#16 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 3:27 AM
the table is absolutely awesome, thank you for making this and sharing it.
xo
Field Researcher
#17 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 3:48 AM
This table is so nice, and so are all your other objects in the set. I decorated this one fave house of mine the other day, and all the objects gave the house so much pesonality and was quite home-y like. Once again, thank you Bob.

What you keep deep down inside,
You don't know what will be.
Looking for you in darkened corners,
Descend into madness with me.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 3:54 AM
Great work, as usual Boblishman!
The Jwoods collection is fantastic...exactly what I've been looking for!!
The whole idea of a donation set to help out Jwoods and his family is just wonderful, especially since the Autumn set is well worth the money as well! I can't say thanks enough!! :nod:
Thanks so much again!
Texturing God
#19 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 5:06 AM
It's nice to see quality objects. This is one of the best sets I have seen around, praises to you and JW. Keep up the great work :salute:

If you want to get my creations please visit my site. ExnemSims .
Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 8:49 AM
Fantastic!!! thanks for this great set :nod:

find more at my web site Sims2 by Nish
Field Researcher
#21 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 9:03 AM
snowboarding freak...that would be some mushroom!
The quality of all of this is beautiful...And it's got to be one of the most realisticly detailed things I've ever seen.
Thank you so much!
Instructor
#22 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 10:03 AM
Beautiful, as is the whole set... Thank you for your work, and for the great idea that is the donation set.

Marvine and Beosboxboy at InSIMenator.net and Gay Sims Club 2
Field Researcher
#23 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 11:01 AM
Thank you, it looks great!
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 12:03 PM
WOW!.....there are some VERY respected creators posting here... and to recieve their praises is just well....amazing.

Thank you all for you generous comments. I'm just so pleased that JWoods and his family can benefit from this set.

Please also remember that there are other creators involved in the set... so it's not just my work...

***** PLEASE NOTE *****

Do not upload any of my original mesh files ANYWHERE...either as part of your recolour posts or included in any LOTS or SIMS. Thank you

Test Subject
#25 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 3:22 PM
Wow great work again, i downloaded your stump seat yesterday! Thanks again!
Page 1 of 4