Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 14 (Who?), Viewed: 4803 times.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 8:39 PM
Default Staying naked after shower
I have a problem with sims staying naked after showering. It's a big problem in dormitories, because nps stay naked and I have no way of redressing them.
I'm not sure what program I've installed is doing this, so if anyone has any idea, please let me know. Thanks!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Advertisement
Object(ive) Investigator
staff: retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 8:45 PM
What hacks do you have?
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#3 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 8:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxad0127
What hacks do you have?
Ditto: concentrate on those which could affect the behaiviour of the showers or possibly nude-related hacks.

"On the page, punctuation performs its grammatical function, but in the mind of the reader it does more than that. It tells the reader how to hum the tune." - Lynn Truss, Eats, Shoots and Leaves
Field Researcher
#4 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 8:54 PM
Actually that happened to me once and it started right after i downloaded a phone hack. I dont remember which one but i do know that was what what causing it.
Née whiterider
#5 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 9:13 PM
In that case, try removing (NOT deleting) your downloads folder and see what happens then.

Baby kitty: If you could work what the hack was called/what it did that would be eternally useful!

"On the page, punctuation performs its grammatical function, but in the mind of the reader it does more than that. It tells the reader how to hum the tune." - Lynn Truss, Eats, Shoots and Leaves
Object(ive) Investigator
#6 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 9:23 PM
Phone hacks cause way to many problems to be useful.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 9:34 PM
It sounds like one of the nudist hacks.

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Object(ive) Investigator
#8 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 9:56 PM
Thats what I was thinking.
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 10:17 PM
Maybe it was a pregnacy hack since they screw up alot
-zoot
Object(ive) Investigator
#10 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 12:32 AM
If the sim was pregnant.
Scholar
#11 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 2:48 AM
I have Crammyboys nudist hack (CBOY_nudist) which will do this, athough it is sort of socially and personality dependent, if that sounds familiar
the DMA teleporter also has a facility to get naked, but again that normally needs user intervention. I no longer have this as i removed it before installing NL
just trying to think of others i've seen around the place, if i do i'll come back and edit
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 7:49 AM
I have ebruere's nudist hack- v1.1, as version 2 was withdrawn, and this makes your sims stay naked after showers. All you need is a dresser to click on and choose the option to get dressed (in any clothes). For non-controllable sims, they will get dressed the next time they leave the lot, go swimming etc.
It can be a bit annoying, but I have no EPs, so can't get Crammyboy's hack.
Née whiterider
#13 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 10:09 AM
ebruere's nudist seems to be the most likely culprit, but it could still be something completely different.
Freetobejulie - do you have any of the hacks mentioned above? Or anything similar?

Object(ive) Investigator
#14 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 8:41 PM
You could try asking them to get dressed.
Née whiterider
#15 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 9:10 PM
I think the problem is that it's a right pain in the something-or-other to get college npcs dressed - and I agree. Not that my college npcs ever actually HAVE showers - but hey.

Section jump