Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 14 (Who?), Viewed: 4925 times.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 8:39 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets
Default Staying naked after shower
I have a problem with sims staying naked after showering. It's a big problem in dormitories, because nps stay naked and I have no way of redressing them.
I'm not sure what program I've installed is doing this, so if anyone has any idea, please let me know. Thanks!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Advertisement
Object(ive) Investigator
staff: retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 8:45 PM
What hacks do you have?
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#3 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 8:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxad0127
What hacks do you have?
Ditto: concentrate on those which could affect the behaiviour of the showers or possibly nude-related hacks.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 8:54 PM
Actually that happened to me once and it started right after i downloaded a phone hack. I dont remember which one but i do know that was what what causing it.
Née whiterider
#5 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 9:13 PM
In that case, try removing (NOT deleting) your downloads folder and see what happens then.

Baby kitty: If you could work what the hack was called/what it did that would be eternally useful!

Object(ive) Investigator
#6 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 9:23 PM
Phone hacks cause way to many problems to be useful.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 9:34 PM
It sounds like one of the nudist hacks.

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Object(ive) Investigator
#8 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 9:56 PM
Thats what I was thinking.
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 10:17 PM
Maybe it was a pregnacy hack since they screw up alot
-zoot
Object(ive) Investigator
#10 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 12:32 AM
If the sim was pregnant.
Scholar
#11 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 2:48 AM
I have Crammyboys nudist hack (CBOY_nudist) which will do this, athough it is sort of socially and personality dependent, if that sounds familiar
the DMA teleporter also has a facility to get naked, but again that normally needs user intervention. I no longer have this as i removed it before installing NL
just trying to think of others i've seen around the place, if i do i'll come back and edit
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 7:49 AM
I have ebruere's nudist hack- v1.1, as version 2 was withdrawn, and this makes your sims stay naked after showers. All you need is a dresser to click on and choose the option to get dressed (in any clothes). For non-controllable sims, they will get dressed the next time they leave the lot, go swimming etc.
It can be a bit annoying, but I have no EPs, so can't get Crammyboy's hack.
Née whiterider
#13 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 10:09 AM
ebruere's nudist seems to be the most likely culprit, but it could still be something completely different.
Freetobejulie - do you have any of the hacks mentioned above? Or anything similar?

Object(ive) Investigator
#14 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 8:41 PM
You could try asking them to get dressed.
Née whiterider
#15 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 9:10 PM
I think the problem is that it's a right pain in the something-or-other to get college npcs dressed - and I agree. Not that my college npcs ever actually HAVE showers - but hey.

Section jump