PDA

View Full Version : Lady GaGa

Jordan09
10th May 2009, 3:18 PM
Sooo, who here likes Lady GaGa?

I have kown about her for just over a year and have been hooked by her music ever since. She seems like such a creative artist and all of her music is so happy sounding and makes you fell good when you listen to it.

Also how shocking is it that there is a new female singer that can actually sing live unlike *cough* britney *cough*

So, whyd you like her?
Howd you find out about her?
Seen her live and what was it like?

And so on :)

10th May 2009, 3:49 PM
I'll admit, the first time I heard about her and her songs, I didn't like her so much. But then, I grew to like her songs--and the fact that she sings better live than other celebs. *coughbritneycough*

And yeah, her weird fashion sense. :anime:

UndefinedAura
10th May 2009, 4:00 PM
loveloveloveeee me some Gaga.
She is my new favorite celebrity.
I almost got to see her live twice.
D:
I love her live shows.
She seems like just a down to earth celebrity and true.
"If I am not me, then who the fuck am I?" - Lady Gaga

cappyboy
10th May 2009, 9:01 PM
You know it's funny you all talk about her talent and then do the backhand comparison to Britney. Because I don't see the wide range of difference. The first few times I saw Gaga I thought she WAS Britney. What I couldn't decide was whether that umbrella with bangs hairstyle was because Brit had suffered a falling out with her stylist or just gotten a misguided wig.

It was several weeks of channel surfing before I saw the end of Gaga's video and realized she was a different person. I've pretty much separated her from Britney in my mind now. But at times I still trip in my mind looking for her actual stage name. Can't remember if I've heard a full song by her yet. So I prefer not to render a judgment on talent or lack thereof. But this about her being miles and miles more talented than Britney may be a tough idea to swallow.

Keri.ily
11th May 2009, 8:42 PM
lovelovelove Lady GG :]
She is thee best.
I'm obsessed with p-p-pokerfaceee :3
Aren't we all?
Lol. I just love her taste in words & style.

schitzwa_SC
12th May 2009, 6:15 AM
You know it's funny you all talk about her talent and then do the backhand comparison to Britney. Because I don't see the wide range of difference. The first few times I saw Gaga I thought she WAS Britney. What I couldn't decide was whether that umbrella with bangs hairstyle was because Brit had suffered a falling out with her stylist or just gotten a misguided wig.

It was several weeks of channel surfing before I saw the end of Gaga's video and realized she was a different person. I've pretty much separated her from Britney in my mind now. But at times I still trip in my mind looking for her actual stage name. Can't remember if I've heard a full song by her yet. So I prefer not to render a judgment on talent or lack thereof. But this about her being miles and miles more talented than Britney may be a tough idea to swallow.

Are you mad?? Lady Gaga looks nothing like Britney!

I am lovin the gaga at the moment...she is so quirky!

As said above, her live performances are awesome..ive need heard/seen anyone hold a note straight whilst dancing.

:)

Brad2006
13th May 2009, 3:58 AM
Ugh, I don't like her songs, it rely too much on voice-altering technology, or maybe I just don't like such pop music(including Britney Spears recent songs), I prefer Lily Allen and Katy Perry for pop

x-tashi-x_SC
13th May 2009, 4:33 AM
She's a man apparently. No offence but everytime I hear her or see her I want to puke. Apparently she sucks live and she always sounds out of breath live.
And who humps blow-up whales in their music videos? Obviously HE can't get any so HE's moved on. Lovely.

And her "talent" isn't real. When she "dances" it looks like someone put a mouse in her really tight slutty clothes. When she "sings" she just sings with her usual voice and they go over it with voice-altering things to make her sound good.

I'm sorry but I can't stand her. And I can't wait for the day everyone forgets about this one hit wonder.

lollyrocked
13th May 2009, 2:04 PM
I only know Poker Face and Just dance. I hate her, her style, her music.
I just can't take who sings about their 'muffin' seriously.

Gemmareno_SC
13th May 2009, 2:30 PM
I don't like her, sorry. I've seen interviews of her and she seems really pretentious and stuck-up (i.e., bringing on a little teacup and saucer with no tea in it just so she can hold it and stick out her little finger... umm, ok...) and her music just isn't what I like to listen to. *shrugs*

Requiem19
13th May 2009, 5:45 PM
I don't usually like pop music, but her songs are very catchy. I can't help but to listen to them! She is pretty talented in that respect.

Eat_ToAst
13th May 2009, 5:56 PM
Yeah, I agree with Gemmareno, she does seem stuck-up. I don't think she understands that people were laughing AT her, not with her, when she brought the tea-cup on the Jonothan Ross show. And she says she would 'rather die for music than anything else' or something. That does seem stuck-up to me.
But in all due respect, I do like some of her music, even if the lyrics are .. odd.

14th May 2009, 1:05 PM
Just a thought, but Katy Perry just seems like a clone to Lady Gaga. Or is it the reverse?

Brad2006
17th May 2009, 3:46 AM
Dunno, but One of the Boys is an excellent song, it describes my cousin perfectly, but Hot N Cold sounds very familiar, is it an old song? Or just some kind of deja vu... and Lily Allen sounds kinda like an ornery b**** isn't it? But F*** You is simply the best song from her new album, the problem wth an album is not every song appeal to us

I don't like Lady Gaga's sense of fashion too, it's unnecessarily inconvenient or revealing(she designed her own costumes), she also wears too much makeup, I read in a magazine that she's planning on designing a clothing line for men, women, and in-betweens(I prefer not to think what the men's clothes would look like), she tries too hard to be different

x-tashi-x_SC
17th May 2009, 9:39 AM
Dunno, but One of the Boys is an excellent song, it describes my cousin perfectly, but Hot N Cold sounds very familiar, is it an old song? Or just some kind of deja vu... and Lily Allen sounds kinda like an ornery b**** isn't it? But F*** You is simply the best song from her new album, the problem wth an album is not every song appeal to us

I don't like Lady Gaga's sense of fashion too, it's unnecessarily inconvenient or revealing(she designed her own costumes), she also wears too much makeup, I read in a magazine that she's planning on designing a clothing line for men, women, and in-betweens(I prefer not to think what the men's clothes would look like), she tries too hard to be different

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHH! A Lady GagGag clothing line? Jesus. "Haay! Who wants to dress like a slutty, stuck-up cow?!"

lethifold
17th May 2009, 9:46 AM
Even though I don't usually listen to current Pop, I find Lady Gaga's songs very catchy and addictive. I go through stages where I play the songs on repeat, just to tire them out so I can get over it and move on.

In terms of her style, I'm not about to go out and wear all the clothes she wears, but they kind of intruige me. She apparently wears those bold colours (and without pants) so her grandmother who is almost completely blind can distinguish her from the other people in the film clips when she performs.

Hm, some of her video clips are very provocative, but I suppose that's her style and what she wants. She is the artist afterall, and it's what she wants to go with her song. I wouldn't call all of her outfits "slutty", just a bit...unique and quirky. Personally I think she has a great individual sense of style, and I respect her for her individuality.

Plus, Lady Gaga has the honour of having the most heard lyric in my school! "Let's have some fun, this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on your disco stick," can be heard all through the corridors between classes from people singing, or just saying it as a joke to friends.

danirawr_SC
17th May 2009, 11:06 AM
I love her. Her music's great, and I love her creativity. She may not dress the best, but she's an individual and I admire her for that.

Her acoustic version of Pokerface live was amazing, she does actually have a good voice.

WayBack
20th May 2009, 11:43 AM
She strikes me as a poseur with mediocre voice who tries to be unique so hard it's ridiculous.

draik12
20th May 2009, 11:56 AM
Lady GaGa has issues. All of her songs are pretty obviously about sex, and she's said some pretty stupid things on the past. She's just a fad singer, like Britney and the Spice Girls were.

lg135
21st May 2009, 7:57 PM
She surprised me with her looks - when I first "Poker Face" I expected someone like Amy Winehouse ^^; I like "Just Dance"... but Poker Face didn't go in the direction I thought she was taking it. Haven't heard anything else.

mishibob
21st May 2009, 11:24 PM
The first few times I saw Gaga I thought she WAS Britney.
More like Cristina Aguilera,they're practically the same person! Same hair,same make up same music even the same voice.

I don't care much about Lady Gaga but I do have to admire (just a little) the fact that she can sing a bit better than other pop stars. Overall her music is not my cup of tea.

cappyboy
22nd May 2009, 1:36 AM
More like Cristina Aguilera,they're practically the same person! Same hair,same make up same music even the same voice.

I don't care much about Lady Gaga but I do have to admire (just a little) the fact that she can sing a bit better than other pop stars. Overall her music is not my cup of tea.

I went to Britney because the hairstyle struck me as something she'd try to carry off. But you're right. Christina's also had a penchant for inadvisable dos at times. And what you're saying about Gaga's voice seems to extend the comparison nicely. I've long thought Aguilera was the best talent and strongest voice of the "pop tart" class of princesses. Maybe if Christina were more visbile these days, I might have made the same connection myself. Just have had the better frame of reference for Britney so my mind went there.

Eliyana
22nd May 2009, 3:55 PM
I really like Lady GaGa, her songs are very upbeat and always put me in a fun bubbly mood ;P
Her style is a bit strange, though.

TigerLily1977
23rd May 2009, 3:42 AM
I like Lady GaGa myself, but I don't think she sounds great live...but I only saw her perform live on an episode of American Idol...even the amateurs sounded better than her to me...wow! You might as well compare her music to all artists like Britney, Pussycat Dolls, and such....they rely on technology to make them sound decent. As for her fashion sense, just like the others again. They dress too little, and yet too flashy! It is all a show with them. I'm not insulting them, as again I said I like them. I listen to them on a daily basis! I just wouldn't see ANY of those artists live...I've seen enough on TV to know NOT to buy the tickets.

straightroad
23rd May 2009, 11:12 AM
Tiger Lily summed it all up :)
Her songs are awesome, yes, but not because she can sing well.

Also I think she looks a lot like a guy. Tranny anyone?

lazyviolet
29th May 2009, 7:25 PM
i love lady gaga and everything she does. she is fierce. i love reading about her on ontd on livejournal and seeing pictures of her walking around town in some ridiculously weather inappropriate outfit. that said, she needs to stop taking herself so seriously and acting like she's the secound coming of madonna. an'd no, she's not an attractive girl, but she has a great body and is extremely confident.

Lena:][:
26th Jul 2009, 2:48 PM
the thing about katy being a clone to her, nawh.
katy was out way before lady gaga was. (:
but just last year, she got her fame for I kissed a girl, and rose up on the charts.
gaga won't last too long. i can assure you that. :3

PuddleJumper
26th Jul 2009, 3:18 PM
Yea she gives me the creeps.

lilfaye
26th Jul 2009, 5:30 PM
I think Lady Gaga is pretty awesome. Her talent is pretty much under question, but if you listen to her a cappella, or without the music tracks, you'll notice her voice is actually a little unique to what you'd find on the pop stations today.

I like that she seems to be self-less to her music. She's said many times that she's devoted to her music, there are no times for relationships, she lives a life of solitude. If that is the truth, then I can respect her wholeheartedly.

She's Italian-American, and her fashion sense is very different from the norm. If you were going to compare her to anyone, compare her to a young early-80's Madonna. If you look at Madonna's early career and compare it to Gaga's there are a lot of similarities between the two.

x-tashi-x
2nd Aug 2009, 2:53 AM
BTW,
Just want to say that she isn't a man like I said before. She's a hermaphrodite (born with both male and female... parts)

"Its not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesnt interfere much with my life. the reason I haven't talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big fucking deal.
- L8d Gaga <3>"

SuicidiaParasidia
2nd Aug 2009, 5:43 PM
i only like her Paparazzi song. and even then its not for the lyrics [ lol ].

her hair style bugs me. those bangs SERIOUSLY need to be trimmed. its so annoying not to see her eyebrows/forehead.

i dont think she looks like a tranny, but i do think that if those heels get any higher shes going to be floating around in space. her name is just weird, but idc about that 'cause plenty of singers have weird names.

michelle317
8th Aug 2009, 2:52 AM
Really? You suck for talking crap about Lady GaGa.
Yeah, she's a celebrity, and I don't know her personally, but she's pretty awesome.
She sounds amazing, live or not.
And If you don't think she does, GO LOOK HER UP ON YOUTUBE.
And really? A Tranny? She's really pretty.
She's had a nose job, but thats it.
YOUR JUST JEALOUS GO SUCK A NUT.

omgrawr213
8th Aug 2009, 2:56 AM
I love Lady Gaga. :D

that is all.

Prosthetics
11th Aug 2009, 6:30 PM
To be perfectly honest, I illegally downloaded her CD (thank God.) and gave it a listen. I like the songs, but I definitely have to be in the mood to listen to them.

If I listened to the radio, however, it would be a different story. She'd be lucky if I didn't beat her with my "disco stick" and poke her face. Her lovegame makes me sick.

Jordan09
15th Aug 2009, 5:14 AM
Whatever people say, that she is a one hit wonder or whatever, she is prooving them wrong.

Her first single, went number in more than twenty countries. Her second single did the same. Her following singles have all gone top ten in many countries. Yet people still say she is only gunna be around for a short time. The girl obviously has talent and knows exactly how to get peoples attention.

And as for saying she can't sing? Go on Youtube and search for lady gaga poker face / eh eh nothing else i can say / paparazzi acapella, then she can't sing. She has a damn good voice.

rmrm
20th Aug 2009, 10:29 PM
I discovered her around last December, and fell in love. Then... it faded, and now I kind of dislike her. I prefer other pop and electronic artists, and her lyrics are awful. However, I will admit that I do like to listen to Poker Face from time to time.

Worse than her music, IMO, is her. She thinks she is just ever so "cool" and "artsy" when in reality she's just dressing as weird as possible for no reason.

BTW,
Just want to say that she isn't a man like I said before. She's a hermaphrodite (born with both male and female... parts)

"Its not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesnt interfere much with my life. the reason I haven't talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big fucking deal.
- L8d Gaga <3>"

Just you you know, that quote's fake. Here's an interesting video, however:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MefEsrbBHn0
Watch from 1:10 to about 1:20. There's definitely... something there. x_x

chyrun
22nd Aug 2009, 4:33 PM
I saw the Paparazzi video yesterday. My favourite part is where she's pushed off the balcony. The song is good though, very catchy.

1ove
23rd Aug 2009, 10:50 AM
I hear that one single, "Poker Face", everywhere.

lethifold
23rd Aug 2009, 10:54 AM
I love the video for Paparazzi, especially because Alexander Skarsgard is in it. I only ever watch it to see him :lol:

1ove
30th Aug 2009, 5:02 AM
Are you mad?? Lady Gaga looks nothing like Britney!

I am lovin the gaga at the moment...she is so quirky!

As said above, her live performances are awesome..ive need heard/seen anyone hold a note straight whilst dancing.

:)

Lady Gaga's real name is Stefani and she's Italian American.

Yeah, that's a first. I've never heard of anyone mistakening Gaga for Brit.

She's always so... costumey, even for being a celeb!

oxa95
17th Jan 2010, 4:52 PM
I think Lady GaGa is amaizing!!!!! she has so much talent... she can make great music ... both hip hop and acustic...(sp?) i mean, have you heard her sing "sPEECHLESS" (song dedicated to her father) live??? just... amaizing I would look it up on utube if u haven't =D... but listen to the live version ... XDXD

SuicidiaParasidia
17th Jan 2010, 4:55 PM
I saw the Paparazzi video yesterday. My favourite part is where she's pushed off the balcony. The song is good though, very catchy.

:rofl:
thank you so much. no sarcasm. <3

oxa95
17th Jan 2010, 5:00 PM
btw... who ever wrote that there is "something there"... yeah its underwear w/ a pad... there is proof she is a woman... if u type on utube "lady gaga talks genitals" the 1st vid is a legit interview of her saying she is a woman... so yeah.... she is ... and there is a pic on utube of her w/ a tampon string hanging out... I get so pisssed when ppl keep saying this ... Start worrying about her music , not what's in between her legs!...
image proof (seen in costume): http://kuvaton.com/bshit/lady_gaga_fail.jpg
video of interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLJDiMWy390
LADY GAGA IS AMAIZING
-one of her little monsters =P

Tessie
13th Sep 2010, 8:23 PM
I think GaGa is a great singer. Maybe not all of her songs sound great, but that doesn't mean that she didn't made great songs. I hate 'Lovegame', but I love 'No way' and 'Eh eh (nothing else I can say)'. Maybe because those songs are not extremely edited. Also, most of her songs have a great beat. I love that, too.

As for her clothing... It's a little... I don't know. Sometimes when I see her on pics I think she looks great, but sometimes I really believe she just pulls some random pieces of clothing out of her drawer and throws them all together to make an outfit.

Anyway, I think Lady GaGa can be really populair for a long time. But she has to be careful with everything she says, and does. Otherwise her 'little monsters' will not be that fond of her anymore.

amandatea
14th Sep 2010, 3:53 AM
I think she had talent, definitely. I've seen a few live videos. I also think she makes very artistic and interesting videos. I just wish she would make some music with substance and not the vapid pointless garbage that she makes. She could do so much more with her talent. That's my opinion.

Prosthetics
14th Sep 2010, 7:47 PM
I'm not a fan of Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say), or Paparazzi. I find those songs really irritating. But I don't really have a problem with anything else. (The Fame Kingdom ftw)

New album soon :]

Bchbch Walk
14th Sep 2010, 8:23 PM
I LOVE MY MOMMY MONSTERRR<33333333

Her new album is called "Born This Way" and should be out in 2011. I can't wait.

She won 8 Video Music Awards out of the 13 she was nominated for, Including Video of the Year (Bad Romance). That is where she announced the name of her new record.

I hate anyone and everyone that calls her a man/ hermaphrodite.

lovetadraw
14th Sep 2010, 10:07 PM
I think she's rude, offensive, degrading, gross, agitating, blasphemous (and I am not a christian), porny, a sell out, sells her sexuallity = a whore (literally), and has literally made me barf. Hence the reason I call her Lady Gag.

paksetti
15th Sep 2010, 2:12 AM
Dude, she is a hermaphrodite. She admitted (http://starrtrash.blogspot.com/2008/12/lady-ga-ga-admits-true-sex.html) it. What's so wrong with that?

Gotta love blind devotion.

amandatea
15th Sep 2010, 4:56 AM
I think she's rude, offensive, degrading, gross, agitating, blasphemous (and I am not a christian), porny, a sell out, sells her sexuallity = a whore (literally), and has literally made me barf. Hence the reason I call her Lady Gag.

She could be all those things - and i'm not defending her, i'm definitely not a fan - but I don't think she is any more those things than any other popular "artist" in the mainstream today.... or for the past 30ish years. I mostly just ignore her. But I won't deny when someone has genuine talent and she is one of the few who actually do. Like i said before, it's just too bad she is wasting it on crap.

Prosthetics
16th Sep 2010, 4:26 AM
Dude, she is a hermaphrodite. She admitted (http://starrtrash.blogspot.com/2008/12/lady-ga-ga-admits-true-sex.html) it. What's so wrong with that?

Gotta love blind devotion.

Haha..not really, let me put it this way. I'm a fan of Lady GaGa not "Mother Monster" or her "little monsters"

WaterWolf
3rd Oct 2010, 7:48 PM
(Obviously i was gonna post here)

I love Lady GaGa because of her creativity. Her music is different, not like most songs. She also inspires my creativity, also making me regret the lessons i dropped. (i now want to drop Geography for Dance, from her.)

Basicly, she inspires me more than any other artist. I always dream about her (preforming with her, etc) and listening to her music acts the same to me as drinking energy drinks, just without the side effects.

I could go on and on, but i wont. I simply love her and her diversity, and she inspires me to be diverse and unusual. GaGa 4 GaGa!

About the Hermaphrodite, im not entirely sure, in fact im totally baffled. She seems to both accept and deny it. She was sarcastic about it on Jonathan Ross, yet she admitted on T4 or whatever. Well, at least she's got the best of both.

I saw the Paparazzi video yesterday. My favourite part is where she's pushed off the balcony.

That actually made me lol.

gamekingder
9th Oct 2010, 7:17 AM
yea,i like Lady GaGa,she is now very famous.
I like here songs like as Poker Face and Just dance.
i like her style, her music. it's so crazy

Rawra
6th Nov 2010, 3:44 PM
Me me meee! I'm a little monster!!!
Aham. Sorry for thread necromancy.

gabrielorie
6th Nov 2010, 10:43 PM
Lady Gaga is the very first singer I actually like,if it wasn't for her i would've been tortureing myself with hip hop :| She's also my #1 favourite singer and that will never change.I have all her albums and songs even the unreleased one and I like her vids but i'm not really fond of the satanic ones also I don't refer to her as ''mother monster'' or call myself her ''little monster'' thats just creepy :blink:

Rawra
7th Nov 2010, 9:06 AM
:rofl: ^^Lol.

vhanster
15th Nov 2010, 1:12 PM
Her songs are nice- that's all I could say. To be honest, I'm not the type of person who really cares what the singer is like as long as I like their songs

Rawra
15th Nov 2010, 7:41 PM
And she never admitted that she's a hermaphrodite. So please, stop trolling like many other haters do, 'cause, you know... haters will be hated.

vhanster
16th Nov 2010, 4:23 AM
Eh. Who's trolling? You better not be posting irrelevant remarks here.

Rawra
16th Nov 2010, 7:36 AM
^^ Not you. pare was.

paksetti
16th Nov 2010, 7:49 PM
Damn, Creeper, you caught me. You know, I thought my ruse was foolproof, but you saw me for what I really was: a hater troll. Spot-on deduction, my worthy adversary.

dutch
16th Nov 2010, 7:56 PM
Gaga is unique I agree. She seems to be losing her thunder though? I haven't seen anything really that solid from her this past year. Well actually, the spotlight of the music world shifts like mad these days. One day it's Gaga's, the other day Katy Perry hogs it.

Rawra
16th Nov 2010, 8:03 PM
Damn, Creeper, you caught me. You know, I thought my ruse was foolproof, but you saw me for what I really was: a hater troll. Spot-on deduction, my worthy adversary.
Damn me. :D

Chammalia
1st Dec 2010, 11:55 AM
I agree with you on the happy sounding part. It is mostly music for parties, but if you play it at home, I do set you in a good 'party-like' mood, which I find positive.
I did find out about her through parties I guess, or through music played on the radio, as they normally play all the in-music.

I find her music very inspiring, and the music makes me 'get away' from all bothering's, which is a good quality in music.

What I do find irritating about her, is that everyone else copy her.

Lance
1st Dec 2010, 12:47 PM
About a half of the male sims on the MTS are more feminine than Lady Gaga is... :rofl:

Rawra
1st Dec 2010, 12:51 PM
About a half of male sims on the MTS is more feminine than Lady Gaga is... :rofl:
First, watch your grammar - "about a half of the male sims on MTS are ..." and second - stop trolling. If you don't like her, you can just say it, but not like this.

Lance
1st Dec 2010, 12:56 PM
I am very sorry for my grammar. I would even ask someone to stalk my messages on the forum and tell me when I make mistakes.
Second, I have said all I was going to say. There is huge amount of effiminate males who are loved by women. And now there is "masculine" woman who is loved by men. This is... quite interesting.

HystericalParoxysm
1st Dec 2010, 12:59 PM
Not everyone is a native English speaker, and strangely enough, in a discussion about a celebrity, you may find that people express opinions that you don't like.

Rawra
1st Dec 2010, 1:00 PM
How is she masculine? Because ignorant people say that she's a hermaphrodite? Or because of the fact that she isn't a silicone-filled woman like most of the female celebrities?

HystericalParoxysm
1st Dec 2010, 1:10 PM
Ya gotta admit, she does make a pretty good dude: http://securitypleeze.com/2010/07/lady-gaga-dressed-as-a-man-for-vogue-hommes-japan-shoot/

Lance
1st Dec 2010, 1:12 PM
I never watch celebrity or pop news, so I really did not know until this thread that someone says she is a hermaphrodite.
I have seen a couple of her music videos though, and I think she is masculine. I can't tell why exactly I feel in such a way.
Concerning silicone-filled women, they disgust me.

Rawra
1st Dec 2010, 1:14 PM
Dressed like that, she doesn't look like a man, but like a lesbian. And it doesn't prove that she IS a man. No way. There even are pictures with her as a child/teen:
http://acidcow.com/pics/8478-young-lady-gaga-43-pics.html

Lance
1st Dec 2010, 1:19 PM
Now why do you think being hermaphrodite is bad? :)

Rawra
1st Dec 2010, 1:24 PM
I don't, but GaGa's too feminine to be so.

WaterWolf
1st Dec 2010, 10:28 PM
I find her craziness inspirational to stop hiding who i truely am inside, except i hate her slight arrogance. She's a great live singer, but voice tech screws her voice up. watch telephone on Jonathan Ross she preformed with no voice aids.

GaGa4GaGa!

paksetti
2nd Dec 2010, 5:06 AM
There even are pictures with her as a child/teen:
http://acidcow.com/pics/8478-young-lady-gaga-43-pics.html

You do understand the difference between a hermaphrodite and a transsexual right? Just because she had tits when she was a teenager, that doesn't mean she can't be a hermaphrodite. Hell, she doesn't even have to have a penis, she just has to have male chromosomes to be considered a hermaphrodite.

Here (https://health.google.com/health/ref/Intersex) is a page detailing intersex variations

But all of that is kind of irrelevant because she's a pop singer, and her chromosomes don't really matter.

(By the way, although I have a differing opinion, that does not mean I'm trolling.)

Rawra
2nd Dec 2010, 7:18 AM
Hermaphrodites have a little bit in their appearance from both genders. And by the way, why wouldn't she admit that she is a hermaphrodite? What's so bad? GaGa admitted she signed an autograph on someone's penis and that's worse. :-P

Lance
2nd Dec 2010, 7:40 AM
She did so with a sharp pencil, no? :lol:

Rawra
2nd Dec 2010, 7:52 AM
She did so with a sharp pencil, no? :lol:
Actually, it was a permanent marker :P

ultimatefan2
27th Mar 2011, 5:50 AM
I believe that Lady Gaga is not a homphrodite or a tranny. I mean IF she was, then why would she be wearing bikinis and short skirts and police tape in some of her videos? Now answer that for all of you illogical people. I love her music, have both of her CDs , want to sing with her onstage 'cause I think I actually sound good. Plus most of her songs have a meaning, but I'm not going in depth about that. But I have one last thing left to say:Haters Quit Hating!! :smile:

Shoosh Malooka
27th Mar 2011, 10:15 PM
She'll say anything if she believes it will make others talk. I'm just waiting for her to photograph herself crucified on a cross, like Madonna and Tupac Shakur did before her.

Wojtek
24th May 2011, 12:23 PM
Lady Zgaga. Zgaga means 'a heartburn' in my language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkr3jo8_u5s

:D:D:D

Segagrey
24th May 2011, 9:07 PM
As superficial and fake as she is, I can't say I hate her. She's just making a living...and what a living she's making. People eat up what she does...Fame is a monster, and it's still trying to pick her out of it's teeth. I can't say she is untalented either, because I've heard her sing, and she has a voice. Auto-tone can only do so much, especially live. Btw, Auto-tune is widely used within the music industry, in fact there's few main stream artists that don't use it. It's used by more than just pop artists, and in more ways than T-Pain has recently popularized it. So I really can't say I don't like her because she uses it.

I can say that she's quite overrated, and I can say that she's a big fat poopie head. Also keep in mind there is a difference between trolling, and an opinion...just saying D;

Wojtek
24th May 2011, 10:31 PM
She is a perfect person to create parodies about (as you could see in the short clip I sent a link to in my previous post). I don't really have anything against her and her songs, but I love the way people make fun of her and she doesn't care at all, I think.

TheGuySim
24th May 2011, 11:32 PM
I love the way where below one of the pictures of her it says "Dream: Headlining at Madison Square Garden" and she actually went on and achieved that!

See children, dreams can come true! Yay! *confetti*

RoseCity
25th May 2011, 2:13 AM
I watched some of the Monster Tour concert on HBO; it's on a lot. The show was designed to be seen from far away I suppose, because it doesn't look that great filmed close up. Someone mentioned earlier that she's out of breath when she sings, but that's because she's really singing while she dances around which is very hard to do. She makes some remark about how all the singing is live - no lip-synching. I saw her fiddling with what I assume was her auto-tune which she doesn't mention when she's explaining things. And the choreography is fairly generic which surprised me. At one point she starts talking about how she was bullied in high school by 'mean girls' which seemed childish until I remembered that she's 25 and high school must still loom large for her. But it's one of those shows that's less about music and more about worshiping the goddess.
I like her style (big fan of the Philip Treacy headgear). And anyone who could walk in those lobster shoes without breaking an ankle is extremely talented in my opinion. As others have mentioned, her lyrics are bad - wish she'd spend more time making them intelligible. I like to sing the 'I don't wanna be friends' part of Bad Romance - it's fun and makes the people in this house annoyed.

scoopy_loopy
29th May 2011, 5:21 AM
Love dis bitch <33

lovevslust
29th May 2011, 10:48 PM
Umm, does my avatar speak loud enough?
Go GaGa! Go!

Robodl95
30th May 2011, 4:08 AM
Me and my mom are absolutely convinced that she dresses weird (and often ugly) to hide. It's pretty obvious that she's still insecure at heart. I don't think she deserves all the grief she gets, I don't care for her except for a few songs but she does have a lot of talent.

Jasumi
30th May 2011, 4:36 AM
Good singer.
Terrible lyrics.
Good songwriter.
Has zero moral decency.
Dresses like an alien whore.
Acts like she's been possessed half the time.
Call her fans monsters? Wth? No bitch, I want to be called an angel or something nice/worth aspiring to...
Career will end in two years.

Wojtek
31st May 2011, 10:56 PM
This one was good as well:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcZYTXbx2to

It's a song about how wonderful our governments is and that people should be happy to have such government in spite of the difficulties. Take what you want and enjoy yourself! We're having a good time with our current government. :D :D :D

e l y s a n a
1st Jun 2011, 4:22 AM
I don't think she has very much talent. Her style is very unique but degrading. I can't seem to find any meaning in any of her songs, but they have good beat.

eternalsnow0805
5th Jun 2011, 3:33 AM
I absolutely love her new album :) I'm addicted to Judas

Merit
5th Jun 2011, 5:50 AM
She has a good beat, and a okay voice. I just think that her career will be over really soon. I mean, wearing a meat suit? Talk about mood killer.

MaydayParade
6th Jun 2011, 5:46 PM
I love Gaga, she speaks out for what she believes in and her charity work is amazing :) her music is good, but i swear she has a speech impediment, p-p-p-poker face, juda, juda, judaaas, stop telephoning me-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh, ale, ale, ale, ale ale, alejandro :) DOES ANYONE ELSE SEE THE PATTERN? :D

tweenkletoes
7th Jun 2011, 2:00 AM
Some of the new songs on her new album would be enjoyable if they were audio only, and a lot of her older songs are infectiously addictive. I think she may be my new secret indulgence (replacing my chemical romance..). I salute her for all she's accomplished and I really love her outfits. She definitely does her job as an entertainer. but a lot of what she's doing (as a performance artist) seems quite hypocritical. She makes fun of the fame culture by making it a caricature, but she's still a part of it on a lot of counts. She said herself that her second album was the message she would get out after accruing our attention using he first album, but it seemed to me she didn't have a strong message in mind in the first place. And she denies her nose job. Who is she fooling?

TMBrandon
7th Jun 2011, 6:53 PM
As long as I don't hear Justin Bieber on the radio every 2 minutes, I'm completely fine with any other artist.

But I am a little monster myself. And if you think she is a tranny then go google her leaked "fanny" shot ;) Thanks. You can tell the difference between a tranny genitalia and a regular genitalia

panther00567
8th Jun 2011, 12:22 AM
This whole "hermaphrodite" stuff is immature. Why is there so much prejudice against people who happen to be born intersex? It's absolutely pathetic. I guess someone doesn't fit your template of a "perfect" human then we should just point and laugh.

Anyways, I think her new album "Born this Way" is fantastic. Then again, I'm a fan electro, rock, dance and '80s music so I guess it depends on your taste. I didn't care for her first album though... idk why. I like how she's brave to put herself out there even though she knows many won't like it. Kinda makes me wish I had that self confidence...

Jasumi
14th Jun 2011, 1:13 PM
And she denies her nose job. Who is she fooling?

Nose job? I believe she hasn't had a nose job because she needs it. She has one of those horrible semi-hooked roman noses.

I love how she calls all her gay fans "monsters."

Subliminal message much?

unalisaa
14th Jun 2011, 2:27 PM
Nose job? I believe she hasn't had a nose job because she needs it. She has one of those horrible semi-hooked roman noses.

I love how she calls all her gay fans "monsters."

Subliminal message much?
Urgh, people and their facial features! They're are all... ethnic. It's horrible. Why can't they adhere to my standards of beauty? You could least have tried to soften it by using the term "aquiline nose".

Gaga calls all her fans "monsters". She also calls herself "Mother monster". Subliminal message much?

HystericalParoxysm
14th Jun 2011, 2:30 PM
FFS, some people here are really nasty. Maybe try taking a look in the mirror once in a while - I bet you're not so perfect either. (I don't care who this thread was about - seriously guys, what the fuck is with all the judgemental nastyness?)

Locking, as at least 50% of the posts on this thread make me stabby.