PDA

View Full Version : Yuri vs. Yaoi vs. Regular

Yazoo
7th Jan 2012, 8:08 AM
Alright I am like a freaking huge fan of Yuri and Yaoi. I just love it! Its freaking amazing. And that love is so freaking cute. But it could be because I'm a lesbian, and I love Yuri (lesbian) Yaoi (Gay)

and my favorite Yuri? Strawberry Panic ^.^ my favorite Yaoi is anything that 801 comes out with ^.^

So what is your favorite?!

5M0K3
7th Jan 2012, 4:49 PM
I must admit, I do have a soft spot for Yaoi. But I'll never admit to it offline!

(I also think LenxKaito is ADORABLE)

Yazoo
8th Jan 2012, 7:28 AM
I love Yaoi! But the stuff from 801, its like the best. But I am so in LOVE with Shizuma and Nagisa, it has become an unhealthy obsession. But hey! They are so dang cute together :giggler: :luff:

5M0K3
8th Jan 2012, 7:50 AM
I love Seimei Aoyagi & Ritsuka Aoyagi. They are adorable. 'Nuff said. :giggler:

Yazoo
8th Jan 2012, 9:24 AM
Oh...My gosh! I totally forgot about those two! ^.^ I love them as well!! But I sort of have another obsession...Amane Ohtori and Hikari Konohana (Another couple from Strawberry Panic) I need to nip my obsession in the bud o.o

5M0K3
8th Jan 2012, 9:54 AM
There will be no bud-nipping! I like your obsession!

ulrikchen
8th Jan 2012, 7:13 PM
my favorite yaoi is "Ai to Yokubou wa Gakuen de"... but i also love "Hyakujitsu no Bara"...

I haven't really found any Yuri that I really like (yet).

Yazoo
9th Jan 2012, 5:10 AM
There will be no bud-nipping! I like your obsession!

Yay my obsession is normal! *happy dance*

my favorite yaoi is "Ai to Yokubou wa Gakuen de"... but i also love "Hyakujitsu no Bara"...

I haven't really found any Yuri that I really like (yet).

Strawberry Panic! DO IT DO IT >.> Or read it, yeah that sounds better :P I love Weekend Lovers (Yaoi) and Tea for Two (Another Yaoi)

I loved Bondz (Yaoi) the 801 company comes out with amazing Yaoi ^.^

ulrikchen
9th Jan 2012, 5:48 PM
Strawberry Panic! DO IT DO IT >.> Or read it, yeah that sounds better :P I love Weekend Lovers (Yaoi) and Tea for Two (Another Yaoi)

I loved Bondz (Yaoi) the 801 company comes out with amazing Yaoi ^.^

I've already read Strawberry Panic, and watched the anime. But it didn't really "stick" on my mind, even if I adore Shizuma-sama and Nagisa-chan <3

Anyone but me who loves to read yaoi fanfiction/doujinshi, canon and non-canon?

Yazoo
9th Jan 2012, 6:31 PM
I do love Shizuma-sama and Nagisa-chan...They are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo kawaii! >.> Even if Nagisa was stubborn -.-" BUT They got together ^.^ YAY!

Hmmm, you should read 801 series! Its the bomb!!!

ulrikchen
11th Jan 2012, 9:30 PM
have read bondz now, really good... but I'm more for the extreamly long stories now adays.
It's not yaoi, but shounen-ai... but "Aitsu no Daihonmei" is really good. the seme is S... and the uke well, he is a clueless uke at points ^__^'

Yazoo
11th Jan 2012, 9:52 PM
Lol. :P Hmmm, I think I should read that. :) I wouldn't mind, getting a new idea of Anime, and Manga :D

ulrikchen
14th Jan 2012, 5:09 AM
Then If you haven't read "$10" yet, I recomend it~~ (yaoi)
And a yuri I read "Free Soul"... really good storyline.

Also, even if it's more yaoi in the fandom than the real manga/anime... Katekyo Hitman Reborn. ^ww^''
I just say one thing; mafia boss the moe edition ~~ <3
The mangaka changed the drawing style after realizeing that the bigest group of fans was yaoi-fangirls/fujoshis...

Yazoo
15th Jan 2012, 6:45 AM
Free Soul? I've never hear about that -.- Go me! And I love Yuri.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I am going to have too look into all of what you are speaking about! Because I have this ear to ear grin now!

*squeals*

Don't ask

ulrikchen
15th Jan 2012, 8:19 PM
I'm glad that I could be of service~

Yazoo
16th Jan 2012, 2:46 AM
I am all excited now :D *dances happily*

Is there a way that I can preview this Yaoi, before I go to buy it?

KKiryu007Joker
16th Jan 2012, 2:48 AM
So regular means heterosexual, right?

ulrikchen
16th Jan 2012, 9:23 AM
I am all excited now :D *dances happily*

Is there a way that I can preview this Yaoi, before I go to buy it?

Hmm... I read online almost all the time (no good bookstores filled with yaoi where I live) so I'm not sure...
As for KHR I can direct you to a site with tons of yaoi doujinshis

http://yaoi-sei.com/katekyohitmanreborn.html
Best site I've found so far, and it have lots of pairings <3
The real manga is ongoing, currently on chapter 378... OxO'' New chapter just came out~~
*starts reading*

So regular means heterosexual, right?

yes, that is correct.

Yazoo
17th Jan 2012, 6:44 AM
Clicks on the site a gazillion times

O.o

No just kidding, but I am sooooooooo clicking on it! And yes, regular is heterosexual ^.^

ulrikchen
19th Jan 2012, 6:32 AM
Kufufu~
I hope you like it. ^ww^

Yazoo
19th Jan 2012, 7:45 AM
I love it! :luff: <--- see ^.^ Thank you so very much!! :giggler:

ulrikchen
19th Jan 2012, 8:01 AM
then you should se the conserts that they have with the seiyuus <3
Currently listening to a song which two of the males sing... 6918 is awesome <3 (MukuroxHibari)

Yazoo
19th Jan 2012, 8:36 AM
*squeals* >.> I have issues, shhh! Hmmm, I am going to sooooooooooooooooooo look that up now. :D

ulrikchen
19th Jan 2012, 10:08 AM
Seach for "Rebocon"~ They have had quite a few by now ^w^

Yazoo
19th Jan 2012, 7:55 PM
Alrighty! I am like sooooooooooooo going to look it up...Wait do I look it up on Youtube, or what? >.<

ulrikchen
19th Jan 2012, 11:29 PM
I guess you can (since I do that)... or buy the DVD's.

Yazoo
20th Jan 2012, 9:52 AM
I think I will look at Youtube. I so can NOT afford the DVDs. >.> So, Youtube here I come ^.^

ulrikchen
20th Jan 2012, 11:48 PM
Hope you enjoy the concerts~
I recomend that you read the real manga too >ww< since it contain bishies, bishies and more bishies *fangirls*
Oh, and almost everything can be missinterpertated to yaoi xD

The anime is good too, but since it was ment to be a comedy at first... the way it's drawn in the begining is well... not so much bishes (unless you count Dino, Takeshi and Kyoya)

Yazoo
21st Jan 2012, 6:56 PM
Hmmm, and its on that Yaoi site, right? O.O Because if that's so, I will take a look :D You have me curious now, thankssssssssssssssss :P I will give it a gander ^.^

ulrikchen
22nd Jan 2012, 4:45 PM
the yaoi site is doujinshi...
KHR can be found on almost any manga site xD Looking forward to hearing what you think of it~

Yazoo
23rd Jan 2012, 7:50 AM
<<.<< Going to look now, LMAO xD But once I've looked at it, I will soooooooooooooo tell you what I think o.O

ulrikchen
12th Feb 2012, 4:09 PM
Soooooooo, have you had a look at KHR yet? *just noticed that this thread has not had a reply for almost 3 weeks*

I just rewatched the Maiden Rose OVA ~~<3
Klaus and Taki are so cute together <333333

Yazoo
13th Feb 2012, 9:38 AM
:( no I am a despicable human being *pouts* I will look at it. I apologize for not looking at it sooner :(

Vileda
14th May 2012, 1:24 AM
Yaoi :)
My first Yaoi was Oh! My Maid. So cute!

Befaid
20th Nov 2013, 12:51 PM
YAOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Favourite hm....how about all :P....But I adore Viewfinder and Sex pistols :)....*oh...nose bleeeding...running to take a tissue*...sorry I have to go...

lilharley_57
16th Jan 2014, 2:15 AM
I'm a lesbian but I do looooove Yaoi I find it so cute XD
My favorite yoai would be Gravitation beyond comparison it's my all time favorite series. <3<3<3

Timethy_Paradox
18th Jan 2014, 11:19 PM
My favorite type is Yaoi! I recommend Junjou Romantica and Sekai Ichii Hatsukoi for first time yaoi watchers. I find them being light-yaoi and they don't show anything too explicit. Also they are just too cute!

CulMiku
24th Apr 2014, 9:35 AM
I like both Yaoi and Yuri.