PDA

View Full Version : a request that has been made for sims 3 needs to be sims 2

MichaelMMX
1st Apr 2012, 5:56 AM
hi im not sure this is the right place to request, im kinda new to posting here but i want to request the Sims CastAway objects and gameplay, it would be rather impressive actually to make a neighborhood where it can be diffrent out of expansion packs, like stories etc...
im not sure how well this will go but i have tried the sims 2 content with the castway stories and it works, it got me thinking what if we had this as pets and we had a island retreat where you get ship wreak i mean following the storyline of the castaway stories if u want ill provide in gae screen shots upon requesting on this post if allowed so yea ill do all i can to help i tried my hand at customizing...and it crashed my sims 3 game and it wont reinstall so im stuck wth the sims 2 complete collection.

Mootilda
1st Apr 2012, 6:46 AM
No. This is not the right place to request things. In fact, modthesims doesn't allow requests in any of their forums. However, you might be able to find a creator who would be willing to consider your request in this thread:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=392615