PDA

View Full Version : It's Great to be Back! Now, Tell Me What to Do!

SimTek
12th Apr 2012, 1:10 AM
Oh god, it's been so long since I've played. Moving, family issues, my laptop dying...that's all gone and done now, so I can Sim freely. It's Spring break for another few days, and I can't wait to get back into the game. I've drifted into the FPS genre now, and I do consider myself a pretty hardcore FPS gamer, but I couldn't forget about you wonderful people here!
You guys all know the Haert legacy, right? That's sadly gone now, but it doesn't mean there won't be a new legacy once I get the game installed and a good family established.
Give me some ideas below! What kind of legacy do you want to see? Where? With whom?

<3 You guys!

kiatyn
12th Apr 2012, 2:20 AM
Glad you're back! I think I would like to see anything you come up with. :) So get cracking! :)

SimTek
12th Apr 2012, 4:42 AM
Okay, I just installed some CC- not too much, nothing major, but just enough to get some simmies done and start a family.
Expect your first update tomorrow! I will post the new legacy's thread link at that time! :D

kiatyn
12th Apr 2012, 9:30 AM
Awesome, I look forward to it :)

SimTek
12th Apr 2012, 7:51 PM
I'm glad you guys are glad I'm back!
Our Legacy will be starting off with the first vote sometime tonight.
Just gotta finish the house and get them simmies busy.

kinha q+b
12th Apr 2012, 8:00 PM
welcome!!!!!!!!!!

SimTek
12th Apr 2012, 10:15 PM
NEW LEGACY IS UP AND RUNNING! http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=473873