PDA

View Full Version : Don't you wish?

MajinKitty230
1st May 2012, 2:05 AM
Don't you just wish Sims 2 put label icons on their items like Sims 3 did with theirs? I mean, its bad enough if your lazy and building a nice house, that you have to look in folder/collection after collection/folder.. right? I hope there's a way to mod that, I mean if it was done, great! But if it wasn't and could be possible. Why not do it guys? :)

Josepina
1st May 2012, 2:09 AM
There is a cheat you can put in your userstartup file (just for buy mode stuff): boolProp ShowCatalogePFlags true

It doesn't put the icon but informs you in the flyout which ep/sp in nice pink coloured font.

lazzybum
1st May 2012, 2:25 AM
Woah, thanks Josepina, I wanted something like that too!

Bwinney43
1st May 2012, 4:10 AM
That's awesome. Going to add this to my userstartup file.

Josepina
1st May 2012, 5:11 AM
It also does build mode stuff. I don't know why I thought it didn't. Yeah very helpful indeed.

MajinKitty230
1st May 2012, 8:29 AM
Thanks guys!, especially Josepina!

Josepina
1st May 2012, 9:18 AM
Actually thank Delphy, HP and the gang that made sims wiki and their cheat page. Did you know you can turn the pond water off and edit the terrain more easily? It's not 100% but much less likely the water will disappear on you.

Boolprop Lotwater false

MajinKitty230
1st May 2012, 6:51 PM
Actually thank Delphy, HP and the gang that made sims wiki and their cheat page. Did you know you can turn the pond water off and edit the terrain more easily? It's not 100% but much less likely the water will disappear on you.

Boolprop Lotwater false

Oh okay! Well I thank them to then :)

and wow thats neat