PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a "Celebrity" in their hood?

kjd73170
9th May 2012, 3:13 PM
Hello again!

Does anyone here besides me have a "Celebriy" sim in their hood? Who is it and what do they do? Did you use CAS to make them or download them? How do you play them?

I have a quasi-celeb in my hood of Kurt Russel's character Snake Plissken. As a goof I made him a Cop (The uniform and eye patch are fantastic). I downloaded him from the exchange on the official site some time ago. Every now and then I have him go to the mall or park and interact with the others. Mostly they say they heard he was dead or thought he'd be taller.

Lerf1950
9th May 2012, 3:25 PM
I have characters from Xena, and Jack Sparrow in mine. But I've made them townies....

Liv Lukas
9th May 2012, 7:05 PM
I don't have any real celebrities in my hood, as all my characters are from my imagination. But I have a few sims who *think* they're all that a bag of chips!

That's a neat storyline. Make a snobbish celebrity diva character and throw her in the mix to see what happens.

In Acanthop, my sovereignty is the closest thing to celebrity I have.

Josepina
9th May 2012, 7:37 PM
Hilary Duff. I downloaded her from this site and edited her in bodyshop. She's the blonder, ditzier version of Malcolm Landgrabb in my hood.

TortureTheNannies
9th May 2012, 9:03 PM
I set up a tourist trap island. In this place, I replaced the townies with my own versions of Alec Baldwin, Molly Ringwald, Pauly Perete, John Malkovich, also a selection of Russian chess champions. They're safe, but soon to be without money.

frankokomando
9th May 2012, 9:10 PM
No, but I have thought about downloading Rihanna. :)

Dizzy-noodles
10th May 2012, 2:18 PM
I have Jayy Von Monroe and Dahvie Vanity from Blood On The Dance Floor. I made Jayy myself. I downloaded a teen Dahvie, made him an adult, adjusted his face, changed his hair and make-up and clothes to some I made. I also have Shawn Brandon I made myself (Jayy's ex). They're rockstars, and I got Jayy and Shawn back together <3

I made Justin and Feena from Grandia (and their 5 kids). They're knights (couldn't find adventurer career that worked).

I downloaded Reno, Rude, Cloud and Sephiroth from FF7. Reno married sim me :) and him and Rude are spies. Cloud and Seph are married and in the military.

I downloaded Jareth and made Sarah and Merlin from Labyrinth. I had downloaded a teen Sarah, but didn't like her so I didn't use her. Jareth and Sarah are royalty and married with a toddler called Linda after Sarah's mum.

I made Jessie and James from Team Rocket, although I downloaded their clothes and James's hair. I made Meowth aswell. Jessie and James are married and have twin babies. They are in Team Rocket! Yay!

I made Buffy and Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I had downloaded a Buffy, but didn't like her so I didn't use her. My Buffy is a vampire hunter, Spike sponges off her for money for fags.

gesine
10th May 2012, 2:42 PM
I had the 10th Doctor in Strangetown once, but it was too weird, watching the Doctor be "ordinary". And besides, it was mean, knowing how the 10th Doctor expressed his horror at living in a house: "Now THAT'S Terrifying!!" :D

roxmaniac
10th May 2012, 2:53 PM
Well I got a some TV characters.
I made detective Jane Rizzoli and Dr Maura Isles from "Rizzoli & Isles". Of course I made them hook up Hehehe

I run a verry femslashy hood....

Also got Olivia Benson (downloaded) and Alex cabot (made) from "Law and order SVU"
Olivia Spencer and Natalia Rivera (both made by me) from the soap "Guiding light"

Now the Spencers are taking over my hood cause Mis Spencer have kids with both Olivia Benson and Natalia :D And a few others O_o

FranH
10th May 2012, 7:43 PM
If you think celebrities should also be historical, I've got Eleanor of Aquitaine reigning over one of my hoods, along with her faithless and dashing husband, Henry II. They are the only ones I would dare allow into the medieval times.
She rather looks like Diana, Princess of Wales, and her husband resembles Richard Gere, with gray hair.

They're totally besotted with each other (and others, just for the record, historically true)-and Eleanor is not 11 years older than Henry, the only historical inaccuracy that I've allowed in the game.

MajinKitty230
11th May 2012, 5:20 AM
I have lots of Sims.. loots.. well in my opinion. I decided to put em' all in one huge town. I forgot what jobs I gave my sims.. D:

I have The akatsuki people in a default house, cause i'm to lazy to build my own. Team 7, but I had to make Sakura related to Iruka, and Naruto's father. I made the sound people, like Oro, Kabuto, and the other creepy guys. I still have to make Sasuke related to Itachi.. somehow, they are in separate homes.

I have Marik, Bakura, Slenderman, And Yami bakura in one house. I think I made Marik fall in love with Bakura or yami.. and maybe i'll have the free one with Slendy :3

I just downloaded Sweeney todd related simmies, so I made the little pie shop. Sadly though its residental and I don't know if there's a cheat to make community items avalible on the lot. They are going to adopt a boy.. or baby, not sure.. but he will be named Toby!

Currently I will go and make Alice in Wonderland sims; After I will then make Interview with the vampire sims :D

I also just added Danny Phantom sims a few days ago, like Danny and his family, Sam and her family, Tucker and his, Vlad and his cat Maddie and stuff..

i forgot what other ones I had..

sweetbaby160
11th May 2012, 1:22 PM
I have both of the brothers from "Boondock Saints", Sweeney Todd & Mrs whatshername, Cruella DeVil (does a Disney Character count as celebrity?) & I think that Paris Hilton is still slagging around my hood, had downloaded her for a brief challenge & when she periodically shows up at any of my playables' lots I make sure to torture her a bit now & again...

Alijah
11th May 2012, 4:52 PM
I don't have any real celebs, but I do have celebs in-game (and some not-so-celebs who think they are).

I almost downloaded Peeta and Katniss from The Hunger Games but then decided I would probably never play them, really, so didn't bother.

smellincoffee
13th May 2012, 1:37 AM
I used to have a celeb family -- Barack Obama, Natalie Portman, Harry Potter, and Hermione Granger. They had different names, though; the last name was Seldon. I doubt anyone here reads vintage SF, but I like Isaac Asimov's Foundation series, so I named Obama "Hari Seldon". Everyone else kept their same first name but the last name was different. Harry was a detective, Hermione married into the Goths, Natalie died of old age, and Hari is STILL living after ten generations or so. He is the immortal librarian of Pleasantview.

SolidSnakePlissken
16th Sep 2013, 6:26 AM
Hello again!

Does anyone here besides me have a "Celebriy" sim in their hood? Who is it and what do they do? Did you use CAS to make them or download them? How do you play them?

I have a quasi-celeb in my hood of Kurt Russel's character Snake Plissken. As a goof I made him a Cop (The uniform and eye patch are fantastic). I downloaded him from the exchange on the official site some time ago. Every now and then I have him go to the mall or park and interact with the others. Mostly they say they heard he was dead or thought he'd be taller.

Could you upload Snake Plissken or link me to where to find him?

M.M.A.A.
16th Sep 2013, 11:07 AM
Well, I don't have anyone in show business currently. I had one sim but he died of old age a long time ago. He was in show business career. Other sims are in the Music career. So yeah, these are my celebs.

applefeather2
16th Sep 2013, 1:30 PM
He is the immortal librarian of Pleasantview.
That - is priceless. :luff:

Selly_2009
16th Sep 2013, 1:44 PM
I once tried making a River Song sim in Bodyshop, but she never made it beyond that. I did download a number of Star Trek sims too, but the've not gone into my game yet... I really should pop them in!

The only other sims I would download (and might consider them celebrities) are those Good Gene Challenge sims from GoS, both the starter "alien" sims and the results from other simmers.

ttowntallyho
16th Sep 2013, 3:46 PM
Olivia Spencer and Natalia Rivera (both made by me) from the soap "Guiding light"

Now the Spencers are taking over my hood cause Mis Spencer have kids with both Olivia Benson and Natalia :D And a few others O_o
I loved GL! I once made an Oakdale neighborhood from the sister show ATWT with all the Snyders, Stewarts, and some of the Ryans and Hughes. I even made lots such as The Wagon Wheel, Al's Diner, the Lakeview hotel and the Lounge, Java by watching episodes that I had recorded...man I put a LOT of work into that hood, but that was before I knew to backup my games and I ended up losing it all.

On topic:
I have Gregory House (Hugh Laurie) sim that I downloaded off the exchange a long time ago. I played him all the time after House got cancelled, but haven't played him since then.

Tleilaxu3
16th Sep 2013, 10:06 PM
Occasionally I'll "use" celeb's faces for my sims to have a few new fresh faces wandering about in the 'hood.
Some faces I've found useful are : Colin Ferrell, Bruce Willis, Ellen Page, Cam Gigandet, Nicholas Cage, Daniela Amavia, Saoirse Ronan, David Duchovny, etc.
I put them into the "saved sims" folder ; then in-game, they get an occasional skintone change and a bit of plastic surgery 'tweaking' ..... along with an outfit change and a trip to the hairdressers !

Then, using the simblender, they're either put to use in the playables lots ; or made into 'townies' or 'downtownies'.
I never use their real life names; preferring instead to use my names from the lists I use for specific neighborhoods.

camisad0
16th Sep 2013, 10:07 PM
I saw the title of this thread and thought, "MY TIME HAS COME."

Celebrity sims were pretty much all I made/downloaded back when I started playing TS2 in 2008.

As far as I know, the only ones still surviving are a Jared Leto sim (downloaded from the Exchange - forgive me), to whom I married Don Lothario because they were both Romance sims in the midst of gay crises and I thought they'd be good for each other. There's also a couple of ex-Panic! At the Disco members living in a far corner of Pleasantview and running a salon (and drowning in cats).
My longest-running Legacy family has no less than two Pete Wentz sims in the family tree, as well as sims of Alex Suarez (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Suarez) and Hayley Williams. The Legacy challenge has rules about only marrying in townies, I think, but I started marrying in leftover celebrity sims just to get rid of them. (Plus they had good DNA! :lol:)
Actually, there might also still be a Billie Joe Armstrong sim running around PV, as well as a Mikey Way sim living alone in another far corner of the 'hood. I played him almost to the end of his life, got bored, and stopped, so he's just been in a sort of limbo for like three years.

I've traded Pleasantview in favor of a custom hood anyway, and it's almost entirely original sims, but I will admit to having a Cecil Baldwin (http://nightvale.wikia.com/wiki/Cecil_(character)) character. I just made a rather quirky-looking AM sim and then thought, "This is rather Cecil-y."
Then I made a Carlos, but he's in the Sim Bin for now. :giggler:

Roseblossom90
17th Sep 2013, 12:46 AM
I have downloaded a couple celeb sims but never played them. Characters from books or games though often make appearances. Right now I have multiple characters from the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series that I made in a neighborhood with characters from a book series I am working on myself. I am thkning about remaking the neighborhood and starting over though.

Mara Redford
17th Sep 2013, 1:54 AM
I love all the stories! (and now I want more celebrity sims)

I have a few of them as townies, but they're not supposed to be celebrities in game, they just happen to look like the person in question. There's David Tennant as the Doctor, Loki, Sweeney Todd & Mrs. Lovett, and Luna Lovegood. Then there's three different versions of Lady Gaga because I downloaded every version I could find, and then decided that I had to look at them in game to choose which was the most accurate. So I made them all pleasure sims, cheated them a bunch of money, and gave them a big house in Pleasantview full of every kind of entertainment item. I don't play them all that often, but they throw some awesome parties when I do. XD And I did finally pick a favorite, so I'll probably put her in another hood as well sometime.

I really want to have sims of the whole Firefly crew, but I've only ever seen a Zoe sim for download and I don't think I'd be able to recreate the others myself, and she'd be lonely without them.

LilGeek
17th Sep 2013, 11:44 AM
Can't do it! Can't even handle Sim-self. It's too weird for me, if my Sims are similar to people I "know" in real life.

Besides, my Sims always take on a life of their own :D

PenelopeT
17th Sep 2013, 4:01 PM
I don't have celebrities in the real world sense, as I don't keep up with the lives of celebrities in general...unless you count stalking pages dedicated to Supernatural or Sherlock. Seriously, who doesn't love seeing a picture or two of Jared Padalecki or reading about what Benedict Cumberbatch will be in next. :)

Ok, back on topic...

In my last hood, Florence Delarosa had her own cooking program (which aired on the cooking channel...via video footage shot using Fraps).

The Cordial sisters and Natasha Una were roommates, and had a 'Friends' type of program that aired as well.

This time around Malcolm Landgraab will lead a Bruce Wayne type of life (without the bat suit), and have the parties he hosts for local charities covered on the local public broadcast station.

Darren Dreamer's new 'Artist Corner' program (think Bob Ross) will also be airing soon. He hopes this will be his big break...and helps sell more of his artwork.

Edit:
Decided my hood could use a well known athlete. So, Dustin Broke will become a famous soccer player after receiving a full scholarship to university. Unfortunately, he will suffer a career ending injury. Coming from very little, he went crazy with fame and spent money like there was no tomorrow... and he soon finds himself back at home with his mom...now teaching soccer to affluent kids at the new prep school.

Update: Things didn't work out for Dustin after all. In trying to help his mom support the household, his grades suffered and he no longer qualifies for the Goth Foundation scholarship.

Poor guy. Looks like someone else will get to become the well known athlete.

Peace
3rd Oct 2013, 7:20 AM
I used to have ex-WWE superstar Matt Hardy but he was eaten by a cow plant.

ninawr
4th Oct 2013, 2:24 AM
Tom Mison as his Sleepy Hollow character.

Lord St.Croix
4th Oct 2013, 4:10 AM
One time I put the Sailor Scouts in my hood. They came home with my teen sims often

maxon
5th Oct 2013, 1:46 PM
Oh, I was not going to answer this thread because celebrities are not my thing but then I remembered, I have a Jack Thompson in my neighbourhood (DL from here). But then I guess he's not really a celebrity is he? mmmmm.