PDA

View Full Version : They're doing it again!

perihelion
13th May 2012, 12:30 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/thirishar/sims/simislookingatme.jpg

SHE'S LOOKING AT MEEEEE :help:

Peni Griffin
13th May 2012, 1:43 PM
Get over it.

AlexandraSpears
13th May 2012, 2:21 PM
I wave.

joandsarah77
13th May 2012, 2:30 PM
I usually tell them to cut it out. :lol:

TortureTheNannies
13th May 2012, 3:34 PM
I say to her "You're the one that wanted to clean the toilet; don't blame me!"

Darby
13th May 2012, 5:18 PM
I love it when they do that. Can be cute, funny, endearing, or creepy, depending on timing and circumstance, and I can't not say something out loud to them when they do it. :)

dodoodle
13th May 2012, 5:33 PM
LOL xD I've never experienced such a thing .. I think it would be good if a sim that I had a crush on looking at me like that lol xD

Johnny_Bravo
13th May 2012, 6:23 PM
When they did that to me, I just said ''Stop looking at me.''

gazania
13th May 2012, 6:39 PM
I tell them, "Don't just stand there and look at me ... DO something!". Usually, it's an affectionate scolding. Darn it. My Sims have free will turned on. :)

lazzybum
13th May 2012, 9:19 PM
Few days ago I had a glitch with this old lady whos an apartment tenant of my sim, who was standing in her own pee and her whole body vibrating (like their heads would do when they drank coffee). But the creepiest thing was that she would look directly at me like that, and wouldn't stop, no matter how long or how much I moved the camera.

http://www.memes.at/pics/numb-low.jpg
I had to delete her in buy mode since it didnt fix when I took out recent hacks. Still creepy.

Ghost sdoj
14th May 2012, 2:36 PM
I love it when they look at me. I was taking pictures for a contest once, and I had to keep dragging one sim back to pose. (I keep free will on while I'm taking pictures until I get really annoyed. Sometimes my sims end up getting a better pose by themselves than the one I was trying for.) Finally the picture was over and he headed off to his easel. As he passed me, he gave me this glare like "You're NOT interrupting me again!!!"

(Come to think of it, I don't see that very much in Sims 3, either.)

Fivey
14th May 2012, 3:25 PM
Usually I measure a sim's contentedness with their situation by their staring.

If they stare at me with a grin, I know I am doing something right. If they're glaring at me, I am doing something they don't really like and I should stop it (unless it's Nina Caliente who's glaring. She can go drop dead for all I care).

If they're just staring blankly at me, just to interact with the fourth wall, I usually just ignore it.

dieKristina
14th May 2012, 4:08 PM
I like it when they look at me - itīs cute, charming, funny and make me feel like they somehow are aware of my presence :) . I usually just smile at them and say something like "Oh hello there darling!".

Lerf1950
14th May 2012, 4:49 PM
Oh look, it's the big scarey floating head again.

maybesomethingdunno
14th May 2012, 7:07 PM
Shameless self-promotion. (http://www.modthesims.info/d/268960) *whistles innocently* :D

For those interested, check out the "lesswhiny", "dontwaveatme", and the "noroutefail" hacks at MATY for less Sim-to-Player communication/interaction.

FranH
15th May 2012, 3:30 AM
I don't mind them staring at me from time to time. It's rather cute at times, and I always get a giggle out of the more 'woe is me' one-where they're being forced to do something they do not like, or perhaps the opposite, the very thing they wanted to do.

It can be rather unnerving to have them do it without knowing what they expect you to do, and often I'm tempted to tell them: "do whatever you want, but just stop staring at me, you stupid pixel!"

Then they do whatever they want, and they ignore me.

Tit for tat, I'd say! :rofl:

perihelion
15th May 2012, 7:41 AM
Expanding on my post:

I do get a little freaked out when they stare at me for no reason (starting to get over it :P ) but in this instance the Sim appeared to look at me for a reason: I was trying to get my Sim to hook up with her so she could get into the Secret Society and after they interacted, the Sim in the pic walked off the community lot and looked up at me as she did so as if to say "will you kindly stop getting her to stalk me?".

EDIT: sorry, MSD, I've gotten too used to it now, I've gotten so I like having my Sims interact with me.