Mod The Sims
Page 1 of 2

Mod The Sims (https://modthesims.info/index.php)
-   Site News (https://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Mocca and Latte 2011 (https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=468202)

leefish 4th Feb 2012 10:31 PM

Mocca and Latte 2011

Dear MTS Members and Creators,

Some of you might remember the MOCCA and LATTE awards to recognise outstanding achievements in the modding community. The last lot of MOCCAs and LATTEs were some time ago, and with all the development in TS3 modding we have selected a new crop of award winners for us all to recognise. Of course, TS2 is still a big part of the community, and so we will not be excluding creators/innovators who continue to support TS2 for us all to continue to enjoy.

What are MOCCA and LATTE?

The MTS (award for) Outstanding Continued Creative Achievement
aka MOCCA - This is to recognise creators who have consistently produced excellent work, as well as those who have broken the boundaries of creative content.

and

The Lifetime Achievement for Tools/Technical Excellence
aka LATTE - This is to recognise people who write tools for all to use, and those who generally help in various ways in the community. Without their tireless efforts, we wouldn't be here at all.

This time, we are honouring the following people:

The LATTE Awards:

cmomoney - Many contributions to modding tools for TS3 and pioneering work on new techniques in object modding.
granthes - Has contributed many modding tools to make it easier to mod and play our games (Pets rig fix tool, Custom launcher, CCmagic.....).
atavera - The wrappers man. If you use S3PE/S3OC to mod TS3 then you use his wrappers somewhere.
Echo - A long time site member with excellent modding skills. Made the Postal Package Editor for TS3 and has contributed to many TS2 object mods made by other creators.
TSRW Team - Love them or hate them as you will - but TSR Workshop has made object creation a possibility for many new creators.

The MOCCA Awards:

Buzzler - A constant supply of interesting and innovative mods. He is very good at keeping them up to date as well.
Phaenoh - She has uploads in nearly every area of TS2 creations and is generally known for her ingenious modded items.
oepu - She made the move from TS2 to TS3 and has made lots of pretty items; we hope to see some more from her.
Criquette -Airports and Railways and Buses and Trams and Cricket Fields - TS2 neighbourhoods are transformed by Criquettes work.
Psychosim - Looking to grungify your game? Look no further. One of the lords of TS2 grunge.
ATS Sandy -Lots of variety and high quality items too - add her site to your bookmarks.
lidiqnata - a creator with her own distinctive style, inventive and fun items for your simmies.

The award winners will get a custom trophy and a little cup o' caffeine icon by their names.

Time for a big cheer and thanks yous for these talented folks, some of the many people who make our games so much more fun to play. We look forward to handing out more MOCCAs and LATTEs in the future!

MTS Staff

x-kisses-for-yooh-x 4th Feb 2012 11:05 PM

Yay! Congratulations everyone!

simsample 4th Feb 2012 11:35 PM

All of the recipients are very deserving of their awards!

Congratulations to all.

maybesomethingdunno 5th Feb 2012 1:13 AM

Congrats, everyone!

Srikandi 5th Feb 2012 1:23 AM

Well done, and thanks to all for making our simming experience so fun :D

RomerJon17 5th Feb 2012 1:27 AM

Is it suppose to be 2012 or 2011?

Btw =) Congratulations =D

leefish 5th Feb 2012 1:34 AM

They are FOR 2011 awarded in 2012 :D

sherahbim 5th Feb 2012 2:46 AM

congratulations everyone! thank you all for your wonderful and beautiful contributions! very well deserved

Ms. Useless Knowledge 5th Feb 2012 2:59 AM

Thank you to all of the creators, but big congrats to all of these worthy winners!

G.O.C. 5th Feb 2012 4:01 AM

Well done everyone!

armiel 5th Feb 2012 4:46 AM

Congrats to all who got the coffee, well deserved

Pixelhate 5th Feb 2012 8:46 AM

Congratulation and cheers !

CatOfEvilGenius 5th Feb 2012 9:39 AM

Congrats, well deserved, thank you for improving the mechanics and aesthetics of my game.

Buzzler 5th Feb 2012 11:28 AM

Ooh, coffee, my favorite beverage! Thanks guys!

I might have to actually play the game again to find a special place for it.

LadyAwesome 5th Feb 2012 12:18 PM

Congrats :D

NixNivis 5th Feb 2012 12:49 PM

Congratulations, everybody! (It's coffee in those glasses. Not beer. ) Well deserved, every single one of you!

The Regal Sim 5th Feb 2012 1:44 PM

Congratulations

lidiqnata 5th Feb 2012 7:30 PM

Congratulations to everyone. I can't believe i was selected for something like this Thank you

granthes 5th Feb 2012 8:57 PM

I just want to take this opportunity to thank my uncle bob's wife's sister's ex-boyfriend's cat........ Just kidding! (BTW, I don't have an uncle bob either... )

Actually... I do want to say thank you to everyone for this. It was totally unexpected and great fun!

And... Congratulations to my fellow winners! Very well done!

fakepeeps7 6th Feb 2012 3:41 AM

Congratulations to everyone!

daluved1 6th Feb 2012 4:07 AM

Congrats!

porkypine 6th Feb 2012 4:39 AM

Congratulations! Well deserved! :0)

Yogi-Tea 6th Feb 2012 2:34 PM

Well deserved indeed. Congratulations to all of you and thank you for all the hard work and for sharing with us.

Psychosim 6th Feb 2012 7:45 PM

Wow, I came home from a long working day when I found this in my inbox. I'm surprised and feel very honoured, thank you! Is that chocolate on top? I'm not a coffee person, but I will eat that.

Echo 7th Feb 2012 7:25 AM

*slurps loudly* :D