Mod The Sims

Mod The Sims (https://modthesims.info/index.php)
-   Site News (https://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Maternity and Beyond theme (https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=598311)

gdayars 1st Aug 2017 12:35 PM

Maternity and Beyond theme

Hello Fellow Simmers!

Well the first of our themes following our hiatus has wound down to a close, so time for the next great unveiling!

Maternity and Beyond is our next theme, so come up with maternity clothes, make infant clothes, make a nursery, build a day care, create toddler items, and most of all, have fun! We will enjoy seeing what your great minds come up with

Obviously that means, the theme is dealing with maternity, babies, and toddlers just so there is no doubt

Remember, nice little stickers will go in your achievement stickers the first week after the theme ends for every participant Again, this is a bimonthly (two month long) theme, and ends September 30, 2017 in time for the next theme.

Please use the hashtag #themeMaB in your hashtags, and take care to mention your upload is for the new theme!

And here are all the wonderful uploads from the Performing Arts theme

Sims 2

ThumbUploadCreator
~ Mirror seen through smoke ~ Percival GravesSummerGlau
~ Forever Yours ~ Samu Haber SummerGlau
New TS4t2 career: Entertainer - Comedian (PTO+CC)lientebollemeis
Starlight Amphitheater - minimal CCCharmful
My Muse - Dance Studio no CCSimFused
Microphone for visitorsLamare
Rick's Cafe AmericainRed Sonja
Campus Performing Arts HallZarathrustra
Recolours of painting Oil Fantasy scapeyavannatw
Toddler PianoTotsInc
School of Artsyavannatw
Small Performing Arts CentreVoeille
Piano in 16 Custom WoodsLiz
The Flamingo of DanceSophie-David
Puppet Show Theatre RecoloursMichelle
Sim SummerStock Theatre CatherineTCJD
Starving artist tip jargammi
All Singing and Dancing Postersmaxon
Teen Elder Career - "Popular Music - Vocals"lauratje86

Sims 3
ThumbUploadCreator
Chidori ClubFloraFlora2
Songbirdsk2m1too
Murgatroyd Opera Housecutsocks
Puppet Theater! King_Deadly
The Crow and Crown FairgroundVincent T
Play House (base game)attuned

Sims 4
ThumbUploadCreator
Entertainer Work from HomeNoelleBellefleur
Guitar LegendKialauna
Newcrest Academy of Artsmetalgeisha
Marvel's Dark PhoenixDeus
Phase 4 NoodleMixceny
robe la douce - Ballet Dressjwofles

We can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this time!

Rosebine 2nd Aug 2017 4:50 AM

I'd have a question!..maternity clothes..these are default usually. Would a female outfit that also includes a preg morph/available as maternity would also count?
And I love this theme

gdayars 2nd Aug 2017 5:00 AM

yes! it would if you made it with a maternity morph. I also set mine when I make them to be maternity enabled, so you can go buy them (with squinge's mod) and they will randomly appear as the maternity outfits assigned to women as well However, to really qualify well for the theme try to design them with the pregnant woman in mind you know, like baby 2018 or something babyish, or at least some pregnant models

Rosebine 2nd Aug 2017 5:01 AM

Oh, but of course!

Amazon77 2nd Aug 2017 11:04 AM

Totally love the idea for this month's theme! Always need more maternity & infant items

Franniez Sims 2nd Aug 2017 11:00 PM

Will specific poses ore animations be ok? I hope so, because I already started with some poses of pregnant Mum and Toddler.

justJones 2nd Aug 2017 11:30 PM

Sounds perfect, @buiterfr1!

oachi06 3rd Aug 2017 12:21 AM

That's a great idea!

Michelle 3rd Aug 2017 10:26 AM

Are recolours allowed or only mods, meshes and lots?

joandsarah77 3rd Aug 2017 11:01 AM

Anything related to maternity, babies and toddlers. So yes, recolours of a toy, crib or anything used by a baby or toddler fits perfectly.

Michelle 3rd Aug 2017 11:23 AM

@joandsarah77 - thanks hun.

[email protected] 4th Aug 2017 4:42 PM

I have something for this already. Would you mind if I just uploaded it for this theme? It a collection of Toys, that I created and made. Please let me know.

gdayars 4th Aug 2017 6:03 PM

That should be fine as long as infants or toddlers can play with them

Zarathustra 4th Aug 2017 6:04 PM

How 'central' does the maternity side of a lot for this theme have to be? I've gradually been accumulating ideas for a hospital lot, one of which would be an obstetrics/maternity wing, and probably a children's ward as well, but that certainly wouldn't be the only focus... Would that still count?

[email protected] 4th Aug 2017 7:14 PM

Quote: Originally posted by gdayars
That should be fine as long as infants or toddlers can play with them

Toddlers can play with them all. I hope it will be able to be uploaded here. Then then I can add it to this theme

justJones 5th Aug 2017 6:02 AM

Hey, @Zarathustra, I would say as long as there is a dedicated L&D ward, it would count

Amazon77 6th Aug 2017 4:38 PM

I'm working on an alternative daycare set, (TS3) should be ready soon for upload.

Hellfrozeover 7th Aug 2017 12:52 AM

This is a great theme I make all of my female clothes maternity enabled, but I might make something specifically suited to maternity, with perhaps an empire waist.

joandsarah77 7th Aug 2017 1:01 AM

Still working on my day care lot (sims 2)

TheSweetSimmer 7th Aug 2017 7:43 PM

I love it! I'm planning on making lots of clothes for little toddling toddlers.

Moosim 14th Aug 2017 7:05 PM

I must say this is a very creative theme! I wouldn't have thought of it in a million years. Thank you to everyone giving us these awesome themes!

attuned 24th Aug 2017 12:56 AM

I am SO enjoying all the downloads for this theme- so much adorableness!

roselovejoytwd 25th Aug 2017 7:19 AM

Oh thank god! It's bimonthly.

SuperGamer675 26th Aug 2017 8:33 PM

I feel like the name of the Toddler piano sounds like the name of a viral video, anyway, this'll be awesome for my Sims 2 game! Thanks!

Amazon77 27th Aug 2017 3:03 PM

My daycare set wasn't accepted and I haven't had time to make the alterations needed! Sorry guys!