Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: Who or what was the best Depiction of Vampyres?
The Vampire Chronicles (Anne Rice)
9 42.86%
Twilight Saga
3 14.29%
Underworld
6 28.57%
Necroscope (Author Brian Lumly)
1 4.76%
Vampires Diaries
2 9.52%
True Blood
2 9.52%
Bram Stoker
10 47.62%
Nosferatu the Vampire
1 4.76%
Blade Triology
2 9.52%
The Lost Boys
1 4.76%
30Days of Night
2 9.52%
Fright Night
2 9.52%
From Dusk till Dawn
0 0%
Let The Right One In (Sweden) Let Me in (American/Remake of Let the Right One In])
3 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 7:03 AM
Its because Anne Rice and Bram Stoker are the shit. I love how they portrayed Vampires. Except, ya know the guy they decided to cast in "Queen Of The Damned" for Lestat, he sucked. Tom Cruise did an amazing job playing Lestat in Interview With A Vampire :D

And I know. Twilight, is not that good. I hate the sparkling idea. But you know, it is the skin of a monster...Righttttttttttt

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 8:51 AM
Sparkling skin is bad idea!!! And the story is doring and the characters have no personaltity.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Levera
Except, ya know the guy they decided to cast in "Queen Of The Damned" for Lestat, he sucked.

I heard the movie bombed. They didn't even get most of the happenings in the book right. Dagnabbit, Warner Bros! Why did you produce such a terrible movie from such a great work by Anne Rice?!

Quote: Originally posted by Artimis
Sparkling skin is bad idea!!! And the story is doring and the characters have no personaltity.

LOL Yeah. Edward Cullen is, literally and metaphorically, bloodless to me. To me they're not vampires...mutated pixies, perhaps?

I said a bow string, not a G -- oh, never mind.
My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 8:34 PM
I love that. "Mutated Pixies"

And I don't know. They did amazing with Interview With A Vampire. It was amazing. I have watched it over 300 times :D

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 10:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xXxPrince Of DarknessxXx
I love that. "Mutated Pixies"

Oh yeah mutated pixies from mars .

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 10:56 AM
I do'nt know if this counts as it is about vampires but it's children on cbbc. The show is called Young Dracula with I am a fan of since it aired on CBBC in 2007 and still going with a new seris being realised in octodor 2012.

Quote:
The first two series follow the Dracula family, a family of vampires: Vladimir (Vlad), his father Count Dracula, and older sister Ingrid. Having lived in Transylvania, they move to Stokely, a small town in Wales after various incidents involving angry peasant mobs. The third series, commissioned three years after the second, sees Vlad and the Count on the run from slayers and vampires alike, while the Count is determined that Vlad should fulfil his destiny to become "the Chosen One".

For more information on Young Dracula look on the wiki for it: Young Dracula wiki

Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 6:16 PM
Bram has 10 now, he's in the lead! :D

Page 2 of 2