Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#26 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 5:45 PM
I didn't know her, I just knew of her from her creations, and I just want to send my condolences to the family because watching someone suffer from cancer is horrible. My mother died four months ago from cancer, so this just really affected me on a extremely personal level, and I'm so very sorry for the what the family must be going through right now. I will be praying for their comfort and strength through this very sad time...
Advertisement
Theorist
#27 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 5:56 PM
Mootilda, you will be missed. Rest in peace.
Test Subject
#28 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 6:09 PM
She will be missed... Hopefully God has her in His care. Condolences to her family and friends.
Scholar
#29 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 6:11 PM
I have so many words and yet don't know how to put them together....

Mootilda, I'll always remember you not only as a talented modder but also as incredibly kind, patient, friendly and ready-to-help-anyone person. You're one of the most nicest people I've ever met online, and I feel terribly sorry and regretful for never telling you that before.

Rest in Peace, dear Mootilda. My sincere condolence to your family.
Site Helper
#30 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 6:14 PM
Her absence is leaving a big hole in the lives of those of us who knew her at all. I have many wonderful memories of her. My sincere condolences to her family and friends.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 6:29 PM
Am so sorry to see her go... Always knew if I had a question about my simmies, she could usually answer it.
MTS will not be the same without her. Go in peace, my friend.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#32 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 6:41 PM
Oh, gosh. Mootilda was such a talented, helpful person, and she's made so many fantastic contributions to Sims 2 modding. I'm so very sad to hear she's died; she's certainly left a legacy in terms of making TS2 an ever more amazing game. Many jedi hugs for her loved ones.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Instructor
#33 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 6:56 PM
I've never really known her, I just saw some posts with this cute little avatar with the blue name next to it writing nice things and now I'm left speechless. It is always a terrible tragedy when a fellow Simmer passes away. It's even a greater loss when such a talented person leaves the community saddened that no further creations will ever be released to make us all happier and bond us together. May she rest in peace and may her family be strong.
Scholar
#34 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 6:57 PM
Condolences to Mootilda's family and friends. I am sad I did not know her for long, and this is bad news for me and the community. She helped me in so many occasions, and I will never forget it. x

RIP Mootilda. Lest we forget.

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 7:01 PM
I am very sad to hear about Mootilda leaving our world---I know in my heart she is in a better place--simming and feeling all the love we can send out to her spirit. my condolences to her family and friends.....
Test Subject
#36 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 7:05 PM
I never knew Mootilda, but I'm sure she was a wonderful person and it's good to know that she at least went peacefully. My condolences to her family and friends.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 7:05 PM
Such sad news. I didn't know her personally, of course, but the news still shocked and saddened me; the simming community is like one big family, and it always hurts when we lose someone. My thoughts are with her family & friends. xx
Instructor
#38 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 7:11 PM
Heard this from a member over at Affinity Sims what has happened

I am sorry for the lose of a great Simmer..

Prayers go out to her and her family..
Test Subject
#39 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 7:13 PM
Rip i never really knew you but i send my condolences to your family
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 7:18 PM
This news is very sad to hear. I never spoke to Mootilda or anything, since I lurk on forums a lot more than I post. However whenever I was looking for answers to questions or dealing with issues I having with my game I always found her posts helpful. She seemed like a great person. Condolences to her family and friends.

"We're cookies and cream. Not double stuffed."
My sims blog
my simblr
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 7:25 PM
My condolences, may she be in a better place with no pain.

Cat@};- *meow* Have a good day everyone!
CatRose: well i am off to bed i am starting to see cats jumping before me
Forum Resident
#42 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 7:30 PM
My condolences. I haven't interacted with her much, but I remember seeing many of her posts, and hearing about her a lot. RIP.
Scholar
#43 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 7:32 PM
That's so terrible... she was always around, helping people out, she was brilliant and kind to people. I didn't know her very well, but she was definitely one of the people you just *know* about if you're in the Sims 2 community, because she was such a huge contributor. RIP Mootilda.

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#44 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 7:38 PM
Such sad news
She was a really nice person.
RIP Mootilda, we will miss you!
And we won't forget how helpful you were.

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 7:39 PM
My thoughts and prayers go out to her family. And thank you Mootilda for all your wonderful contributions, may you RIP.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 7:44 PM
Bad news. I have always associated her funny avatar with the Sims 2. My condolences to her family and her loved ones
Scholar
#47 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 7:47 PM
The loss of such a talented, kind-hearted and caring member of this community is a great loss. My condolences go to those who knew her and loved her in real life as well as those who were close to her in our community. It's times such as this that make you realise just how fragile a thing life is, and how lucky we all are to have known her or witnessed her talents within the community. I'm sure her memory and creations will live on and demonstrate just how wonderful a person and creator she was. As a community I think it would be nice if we could find a way to properly commemorate her.
Top Secret Researcher
#48 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 7:59 PM
I haven't been very active over the years, so I don't remember many members here. Mootilda however was one of those that I will always remember as kind and level headed and helpful.

RIP.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 8:05 PM
This sank my heart upon reading it on the front page
Condolences to her family and friends and may she RIP
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#50 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 8:25 PM
How terribly sad and shocking. RIP, Mootilda. You were an amazing person who will be missed.
Page 2 of 19