|TS3 Patching by Category|
Patch 1.10.6 / 2.5.12 / 3.1.7
If you're not buying or installing High End Loft Stuff Pack or had not yet applied the 1.9.22/2.4.7 Patch, it is not worth the hassle nor the new problems created by this patch to apply this update. As according to the Patch Notes shown, this update do not address the various bugs caused by earlier patches other than the few listed below.
Known (New) Issues
This patch causes the following issues:
- bug 1 [needs sources, known workarounds if available and patch version that subsequently fixes it]
- bug 2 [needs sources, known workarounds if available and patch version that subsequently fixes it]
Release Date and version numbers
This patch released on 02/08/10 brings
- The Sims 3 base game to version 1.10.6,
- World Adventures Pack to version 2.5.12 and
- High End Loft Stuff Pack to version 3.1.7
This game update includes:
- Fixes issues with the Input Method Editor for players on the Japanese SKU. Also addresses some functionality errors in the launcher.
- Fixes a bug that prevents collectible Beetles from showing up in game.
- Fixes a bug that causes Sims to teleport off of some of the new beds in SP01.
- Fixes crashes and stalls when multiple patches are being installed.
Patch notes copied from Official site
The executable files are located in the Archives.