The Dark Project
so you're looking for something new? Or something very old?
These pages will take you straight to the darker ages. You'll find echoing halls and medieval towns full of shadowy corners that could just house a monster. On the town square you'll find the paupers, scrounging to get their next meal and wearing rags to cover themselves. Looking down on them are the cold hearted nobles, the gypsies and the bandits, all making their way in life despite everyone else. In dank basements alchemists and wizard pore over tomes written on black paper, and try to make lead into gold.
We will also take you to victorian times, to a world that is certainly more elegant, but not less dangerous. In the backrooms of abandoned mansions, men who think they are gods tinker with howling contraptions and flying machines.
Table of contents
This project is very wide-ranging, including objects, lots, hair and rooms filled to bursting with clothes. Please don't stray from the path, traveller.
Once you click to view all comments, this list will help you on your way.
Please see the actual posts for the files to download!
Or click the "Click here to view all Comments" at the bottom of the page
- Post 2: Build Sets - updated July 25
- Post 3: Clothes: Medieval Women - updated May 22
- Post 4: Clothes: Medieval Men - updated May 22
- Post 5: Clothes for Victorian Women
- Post 6: Clothes for Victorian Men
- Post 7: Dark clothes for Curvy Women
- Post 8: Dark clothes for Bodybuilders
- Post 9: Hair meshes
- Post 10: Dark Lots
- Post 11: New object meshes
- Post 12: Object recolours
- Post 13: Walls and floors
- Post 14: Resources for this theme
- Post 15: Clothing Mesh Info (coming)
Your Guild masters are: Alexasrosa, Besen, Corvidophile2, Crocobaura, EnblithTheFair, Fresh-Prince, Iamliz13, JohnBrehaut1, Lethe_s, Tiggerypum, V1nd1care, Xanathon, Zoej
Our thanks to everyone who contributed ideas, nengi65, liegenschonheit and especially Hysterical Paroxysm, Helaene, Delphy and the staff.
- Please don't steal any of these works and claim them as your own, post them on P2P programs or sell them on eBay.
- Please don't reupload any of the lots anywhere.
- You are very welcome to recolour any of the objects, clothes and hair meshes and upload them, as long as you make your own textures (so no colour slider recolours, please).
- For policies about including meshes and recolours in your uploads, please check with the creator (all thumbnails have pictures of the items and the name of their creator).
- Please don't ask for 'one big file'. Use Q-Xpress instead, and click on this link to download all files in the entire thread. Do make sure to read the posts and check for necessary meshes and such though.
This download has custom installation instructions!
In addition to the normal installation instructions, this download also has a custom instruction, as follows:
|Look_at_the_other_posts_for_the_downloads.zip||125.1 KB||63,415||21st May 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents
There are 20 recolours of this mesh on MTS:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by The Guild Masters.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
338 Comments / replies (Who?)