MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Brick Mailbox 2.0
by cmomoney Posted 22nd Jan 2009 at 2:24 PM - Updated 23rd Jan 2009 at 4:44 PM by cmomoney
394 Thanks Thanks 25 Favourited
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below the description for more information.
Hi, all! This is a newer version of my previous upload. I wanted to make it smaller, more realistic, and game friendly.
NEW FEATURES :- new mesh
- smaller size
- new texture
- 13 colors
- inside of mailbox is now visible (not visible in previous version)
- fixed placement bug (sims sometimes placed mail inside of brick, now fixed)
- now visible in neighborhood view
To use this correctly, you must first download and install Pfish's invisible mailbox here:
Without this, the ball on the top of the post will poke through the brick.
Once you have everything installed, follow these instructions for use on the game:
1. Select the design tool and click on the default mailbox.
2. In the color option, select the mailbox with no post (invisibe).
3. Hold ctrl+shift and press c. In the cheat box type 'moveobjects on'.
4. The brick mailbox is in decorations-misc.
Select it and place it on the same tile as the default mailbox, and your done!
Use the design tool to change colors.( see image below)
Please link back recolors and don't repost or exchange.
Your thanks and comments motivate me to upload(hint, hint)
Thanks to all mts2 members who post tutorials and ask the stupid questions(so I don't have to).
Size: 1.22 MB · Downloads: 3,803 · 22nd Jan 2009
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents