Hopefully this man needs no introduction. It's the King of Pop himself, Michael Jackson. Although lately he's known more for his personal troubles and legal battles, it's hard to deny that he had a large impact in music and pop culture. Plus, I'm sure he'll make a very interesting addition to your game. Wouldn't you just love to have Michael Jackson roaming around your neighbourhood? Although he's gone now, maybe he can live on in your virtual world.
The many faces of Michael Jackson! His jaw doesn't look so wide in those pictures but I think it's just the angle; he looks quite dashing in CAS. For maximum hilarity, play him with these traits: Virtuoso, Family-Oriented, Childish, Insane and Party Animal. I had to include Party Animal in there to get the Rock Star lifetime wish.
Have fun! Here he is at Riverview cooing over a child.
- This Sim requires a slider hack!
- I'm also using HystericalParoxysm's Default Skin Replacements and aikea guinea's Default Replacement Eyes. These are optional.
- Do not claim as your own and/or upload to the Exchange.
- I do not take requests. The sliders you see in your game are basically all I use, so if you really really want Mr. Emo Boy From Obscure Band in your game, you're just as capable of creating him yourself.
- Extract the .sim file from the rar. Place in My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims. Look for him in the premade sim bin in Create a Sim under the Adult category.
- HystericalParoxysm for the skin replacements
- aikea guinea for the eyes
- Everyone who gave me feedback while he was a work in progress!
This download has custom installation instructions!
In addition to the normal installation instructions, this download also has a custom instruction, as follows:
Size: 331.8 KB · Downloads: 16,678 · 22nd Jun 2009
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
300 Comments / replies (Who?)