He's not a bad ass but just a goofy-funny nice guy.
- The hair is an official EA store stuff which is not included.(It's payable)
If you already have, DL with store.zip. If you don't, DL no store.zip OK?
- Rick & Delphy's CAS Slider HACK is needed if you wanna modify some face structure.(Also works with awesomemod's slider too, just choose one)
- I use Aikea Guinea's skin replacemant and Aikea Guinea's Default Replacement Eyes.
Or else he'll look different
MTS custom contents used(Also need all of these list if you want him to look exactly like this)
- Just unzip .sim file in this directory
My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims.
Finally thanks to all creator for the CC
This download has custom installation instructions!
In addition to the normal installation instructions, this download also has a custom instruction, as follows:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Extract the file in C:\Documents and Settings\Q\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims
Need more information?
| For those who has store stuff
Size: 300.0 KB · Downloads: 11,717 · 29th Jun 2009
| For those who didn't has store hair
Size: 273.5 KB · Downloads: 10,196 · 29th Jun 2009
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
38 Comments / replies (Who?)