MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
"The Village" Holiday Resort
by Yogi-Tea Posted 25th Jan 2014 at 6:40 PM - Updated 1st Mar 2014 at 5:16 PM by Yogi-Tea : added as personal pick
354 Thanks Thanks 159 Favourited
This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
This lot was built for Round 4 of QBUILDERZ's „Groundwork: A TS3 Foundation Challenge". If you would like to see my original round 4 entry post for this lot (including background story, additional pictures), please click here.
Furnished: 320,522 §
Unfurnished: 107,102 §
Lot Size & Placement:
The Holiday Resort was built at 6 Paradise Circle in Sunlit Tides. Originally there was a bigger lot placed on that spot but I deleted it and replaced it with a 40x40 lot (see placement picture and use the world editor if you want to do the same).
Rooms & Lot Features:
- entrance hall w/ reception desk, bookshelf, lounge, vending machine, snow cone machine cart
- “Le Croissant“ breakfast room & coffee bar (1st floor)
- bedroom #1 w/ double bed, dresser, desk, seating, tv and en-suite bathroom
- bedroom #2 w/ double bed, bunk beds, dresser, desk, seating, tv and en-suite bathroom
- bedroom #3 w/ double bed, baby crib, dresser, tv, balcony w/ seating, high-chair, lounger and en-suite bathroom w/ potty chair
- balcony w/ chess table (2nd floor)
- “The Sea Breeze“ buffet restaurant w/ digital fishiness display (3rd floor)
- play room w/ toys, bookshelf and high chair (3rd floor)
- gym, sauna, massage table and balcony w/ lounger and seating (4th floor)
- “Blue Flame“ juice bar w/ view of the outdoor swimming pool, DJ booth and dance floor (basement)
- outdoor playground w/ tree house, swing, spring rider, seesaw, sandbox
- outdoor swimming pool w/ diving board, waterslide and pool bar
- hot tub
- firewalk pit
- food counter
- fish pond
- parking space
Cheats used: Buydebug, Moveobjects, PlaceFriezes and ConstrainFloorElevation
Only one piece of Custom Content and a few Store Items were used for this build. You do need to have those items (listed below) installed to your game to make the lot look like on the pictures.
Requires The Sims 3 Base Game, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Showtime, Pets, Seasons, Generations, Supernatural, University and Island Paradise to show up as seen on pictures.
Saved & playtested with Game Version 1.66
Lot Size: 40x40
Lot Price: F320,522 / U107,102
Thanks to armiel for the cfe stairs video tutorial – it's a true life saver and helped me to build the split-level stairs in no time.
Thanks and hugs to QBUILDERZ for creating the foundation of this lot and for hosting the „Groundwork: A TS3 Foundation Challenge“, also a big thank you to all the judges (QBUILDERZ, PlayinSafe, Seemyu, TVRdesigns, BlakeS5678, GigaRevival)
The Village - Holiday Resort.rar
| Round 4 entry of QBuilderz's "Groundwork: A TS3 Foundation Challenge". Foundation by QBuilderz.
Size: 1.05 MB · Downloads: 4,477 · 25th Jan 2014
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents