MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Wok in a Box (Multi Versions)
by Bubblebeam Posted 22nd Apr 2015 at 8:34 PM - Updated 13th Jun 2016 at 4:50 PM by Snufflepaws
77 Thanks Thanks 24 Favourited
Please excuse the corny name, I really didn't know what to call this so I took the name of a local place in real life.
Today I have a small/medium Asian themed building designed for use as a Sim owned business, but it also functions just as well if owned by "the community". Bear in mind though, it will look a tad odd when community owned since the NPCs' clothing is more western style. To make the most of this lot, I recommend having it Sim owned with Asian style clothing for uniforms. I've attached some pictures of the interior when Sim owned, to show how much neater it looks.
There is only a handful of CC attached to this lot, and all are optional, though if you want the version with a car park, you'll need to install the two included road pieces (clearly named in the Clean Installer). The car park version is designed with Mog Hughson's "Park in the car park" mod in mind, though it isn't included in the package. If you are a user of her mod however, the car park is sized accordingly.
If you need help finding oriental themed food dishes, uniforms, etc, I've linked what I used in the screenshots below.
The uniforms seen in the screenshots are all Maxis clothing, with the exception of one being Tekken 3's Ling Xiaoyu's costume by Screaming Mustard at TSR.
IMPORTANT When placing in Neighbourhood View, I advise allowing some space between any lots adjacent to the back of this one, as the pond makes some of the edge tiles steep/uneven. The rest of the perimeter is even and ground level however.
Some things to consider if you skip the CC
- There is a small bridge at the back of the restaurant, which is fenced by the 'Step Into a World' CC. The bridge will become just a path if you choose not to install this.
- The 'Cobblestone Grass' makes the outdoor paving at the front and sides of the building. This will obviously not appear if you skip it.
- You'll need to delete some floating lanterns if you skip the 'Sakura Tree'.
Custom Content Included:
- Road Piece A by tter at MTS
- Road Piece B by tter at MTS
- (Optional) Step Into A World Fence by Chrissy6930 at ts2creations
- (Optional) Sakura Tree by sakura_chan at MTS
- (Optional) Cobblestone Grass by Elanora
- (Optional) Versatile Host Podium by Sunni Designs
Lot Size: 3x2
Lot Price (furnished): $46,649 (No Park)
Mootilda's Lot Adjuster
Wok in a Box (With Car Park).rar
Size: 1.11 MB · Downloads: 1,249 · 22nd Apr 2015
Wok in a Box (No Car Park).rar
Size: 1.06 MB · Downloads: 647 · 22nd Apr 2015
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents