(11/04/2020): A massive revamp including:
- Refining his facial features
- A different, non-default skin
- Getting rid of that accursed neck seam! Special thanks to Ceroshiro for helping with that.
- Giving him a custom hoodie.
(24/05/2020): Changed the non-default skin shown in the screenshots to something that I think worked better. The link in the required CC list has been updated for this. You do not need to re-download him as he already has a default skin.
Contains recolours of Maxis content.
Custom Content Included:
- Hiro Hamada
- Hiro Top
More information is available below.
-- Feet: bloom (see post 2)
- Eyes: BrntWaffles
Hiro is shown here with these feet and eyes, and was packaged while they were installed.
His outerwear requires Seasons.
Hiro Hamada (Ryan Potter) is the protagonist of Disney's 2014 animated feature film Big Hero 6.
Hiro is a fourteen-year-old robotics prodigy living in San Fransokyo under the care of his aunt and older brother, Tadashi.
He has intelligence far beyond his years. For example, he graduated from high school when he was 13. Because of this, he can be rather brazen and cocky, but never to the point of being annoying and insufferable.
Original character design by Shiyoon Kim and Jin Kim
Presets: 1 Channels: 4 Type: Body CAS Part Type: Top Age: Teen Gender: Male Category: Everyday, Athletic, Outerwear Extended Category: Valid for Random Other: Human
- MasterController was used while working on Hiro.
- Special thanks to the people who provided feedback in the Discord chat, including Ceroshiro who helped me to fix that accursed neck seam.[/URL]
- Hiro's top was created using s3oc Cloner and CTU
- His shirt decals were traced from this image here
- Reference image was taken from Animation Screencaps
- Special thanks to the people who provided feedback and suggestions in this thread here.
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.