MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
No Mural Decay Mod
by BlizzardBunny Posted 19th Apr 2020 at 8:37 AM
39 Thanks Thanks 9 Favourited
A little bit of background: I learned how to mod to fix this simple problem where murals would decay even indoors. Although restoring them doesn't take long, when you have a lot of murals in your home, it becomes a big hassle. I looked everywhere online for a solution, like a cheat or a mod, but I wasn't able to find any, which is why I am posting this mod. If you find a cheat or a more efficient mod that does the same thing, please feel free to let me know.
- This mod is an XML tuning mod that disables decay by changing the decay rate to 0. (see image)
- This applies to all murals. There is no distinction between indoor or outdoor.
- Functional test only confirms no decay for 24 in-game hours.
- If your murals still decay, please be sure to specify how many days/hours it took for your murals to decay.
- Requires: City Living Expansion Pack
| contains .package file that removes mural decay in the city living expansion pack
Size: 1.2 KB · Downloads: 704 · 19th Apr 2020
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents