Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
The other one
Original Poster
#26 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 9:22 PM
@Bryzha and @thisstilllife, you’re both added to the table now

I’m terrible at telling the games apart sometimes but I’ve only just noticed we have a couple of TS4 entries (Bryzha and @Koodlebug ...at least I think Koodle's is TS4, lol). I actually wasn’t sure we’d get much of a response from TS4 players since it’s so new and doesn’t have the same abundance of CC that the others have but I’m really happy to see people finding a way to make it work

Talking of my complete lack of observation skills, an eagle-eyed simmer pointed out that I have “desert” in the prompt table twice. My bad D: I think it would be unfair to those who’ve already submitted their entry to substitute one of them for another option now so I’m just gonna leave it as is. Sorry about that.

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 10:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by missroxor
@Bryzha and @thisstilllife, you’re both added to the table now

I’m terrible at telling the games apart sometimes but I’ve only just noticed we have a couple of TS4 entries (Bryzha and @Koodlebug ...at least I think Koodle's is TS4, lol). I actually wasn’t sure we’d get much of a response from TS4 players since it’s so new and doesn’t have the same abundance of CC that the others have but I’m really happy to see people finding a way to make it work

Talking of my complete lack of observation skills, an eagle-eyed simmer pointed out that I have “desert” in the prompt table twice. My bad D: I think it would be unfair to those who’ve already submitted their entry to substitute one of them for another option now so I’m just gonna leave it as is. Sorry about that.

Yes, mine is TS4!! I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get anything worthwhile since I got a new computer and didn't want to redo all of my TS3...but I'm glad my username got me something simple enough to do with the October TS4 update! :D
Field Researcher
#28 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 9:14 AM
Chosen prompts – Dangerous Dreamscape
Played the username game? – No

Description – What reality lurks in the shadows within a highly lucid dream? Are the walls truly closing in? Are the blood-red spikes rising out of the floor real? Do you dare to find out?

Screenshots

The Possibilities are Endless

-----------------------
Test Subject
#29 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 10:31 AM
Chosen prompts – Blood-thirsty / Robot / Tim Burton Movie
Played the username game? – yes

Description – Living near Fleet Street is dangerous. Not only the residents are at risk to end up in Mrs. Lovett's meat pies, now a murderous mechanical creature (the heinous masterwork of a mad scientist) strikes terror into people's hearts too.

Screenshots
#30 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 5:06 PM Last edited by ShakespearesSunshyne : 22nd Oct 2014 at 5:54 PM. Reason: I forgots
Chosen prompts –Brooding, Child, Abandoned Building

Played the username game? – Yes. I used two from the Username Game: Brooding and Abandoned Building. Unless a psychological state counts as Monster. lol

Description – Why did they insist on telling her playing with knives was dangerous? She was always very careful and had only nicked herself once. They were also so lovely to look at, all shiny and bright. If only they'd let her alone she could gaze at them for hours... Now she'd have to clean this one all over again. Silly adults, spoiling her fun.
Screenshots

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find-
Secrets of the Sixkillers
A Random Legacy
Test Subject
#31 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 5:20 PM
[IMG]C:\Users\Cliff\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Screenshots\Zappers Halloween pic[/IMG] How do you get the image file to work ??? This is my entry but it wont show!!
Field Researcher
#32 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 5:57 PM
What I did was that I uploaded the file to photobucket and then copypasted the "img" code here. Hope this helps! (sorry for off-topic)
Instructor
#33 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 12:00 AM
Default Villainous Clown at a Circus
Chosen prompts – Villainous Clown at a Circus

Played the username game? – Kind of: I used the “Villainous”, and “Circus” as chosen by the name game… I just swapped the “werewolf” with “clown”.

Description –My picture is Sims 4, and everything in it is from in-game. However, it has been heavily manipulated digitally. I wanted to create a tribute piece for “American Horror Story: Freakshow”. I love the show, and I wanted to recreate the characters and all of their special features. It was hard to fit everyone I wanted to include in the picture. Each sim is from a separate photo, and then the background itself is a separate photo I took in game.
Screenshots

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 5:38 PM Last edited by leefish : 24th Oct 2014 at 9:46 AM.
Default Irate Beast Wedding
Chosen prompts: Irate Beast Wedding
Username game played: yes

I got Irate Beast Wedding in the username game and really liked it. My picture isn't that spectacular like some of the others
(I am amazed about the stuff people have in their game! Really cool!), but I like it anyhow. So here it is:

Test Subject
#35 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 7:39 PM

Chosen prompts – Rotting Zombie In The Bedroom
Played the username game? – yes
Description – Mary is still holding on to her dream of becoming a famous violinist something about feeling the string instrument soothe the savage beast in her.
The other one
Original Poster
#36 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 10:47 PM
Wowza, you guys have been busy in the last day or so!

@Wicked_poppies, don’t worry, only using two of the prompts still count. You’re only technically required to use two prompts. If you get two of those from the name game, that’s a bonus point. If you do three prompts, regardless of whether you used all, only two or no prompts from the name game, you get the other bonus point (Note to self for next contest – don’t make the bonus rounds so confusing! )

@despotzapper and anyone else having difficulty with images, hopefully this will help. Alternatively, when you're writing your post, if you click on the "attachments" tab at the top or scroll down to the bottom of the page, you'll see an option to upload an image. That's how you get the little thumbnail at the bottom of your post like many others have. I’ve added this and another pic tutorial to the bottom of the front page.

I’ve also added another judge to the front Page. Qnshr5 is an incredibly creative and talented writer who seems to love contests as much as I do! She’s participated in several as well as hosting and judging her own. Welcome aboard, Qnshr5! :D

Test Subject
#37 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 1:46 AM

Moonlit- Spirit- Creepy old house

Description: The three Jaline girls are spending a normal night in old fashioned Moonlight Falls, when they're dead grandpa, grandmother, and lover come back from the dead for 1 night.

Played username game: Yes
Hope you like my entry!
The other one
Original Poster
#38 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 10:14 PM Last edited by missroxor : 25th Oct 2014 at 12:51 AM. Reason: typo
Lizardlover112, I’ve added you to the table. I’ve marked you down as not playing the username game because your username results are: 14, L, Z – Lurking Fairy in a bathroom. I’m guessing you copy and pasted the text template from another entry and forgot to edit that bit

Test Subject
#39 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 6:47 AM

Chosen prompts – Lovable; Witch; Abandoned Building
Description – Tune in all you little ghouls for the newest horror flick for itty bitty monsters. This weekend, only on Channel 669!
Test Subject
#40 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 12:03 AM
Chosen Prompts-Crazed Princess in a Graveyard
Played The Username Game?-No
Description-They all told her she'd go crazy in that graveyard garden, that she'd lose her mind in a matter of minutes. Her father forbade her from entering, but of course she'd never listen. He was only the king after all. Now Her Highness, Regina, babbled in the garden with unseen apparitions and chattered at the cicadas.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 5:43 PM
Prompts - Killer Cheerleader in a Graveyard
Username Game - No (It was too funny for me to take seriously)
Description - After hiding the body, Selena took the time to take a picture with a previous victim's headstone.

P.s This was fun xD

"Fear is only in our minds. But it takes over all the time."
The other one
Original Poster
#42 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 10:20 PM
@MitKri, @mandimoo33 and @xPennyxTallyx, you’re all added to the table now

Field Researcher
#43 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 1:52 PM
Default My Spooky Sims!
Prompts - Ethereal Ballerina Circus
•Played the username game? – Yes

Description - Our little ballerina here is trying to escape in a hot air balloon from the evin alien circus clowns!

Screenshots
#44 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 5:29 PM
Default Tobias The Wolf

• Chosen prompts – Killer / Beast / Creepy old house
• Played the username game? – Yes
• Description (optional) –

You may not believe my whole story. My name is Tobias, the wolf. Yes I’m a wolf, with very advanced intelligence as a result from genetic experiment when I was in my mother’s womb. My owner, Dr. Rickman, I respect him as my Alpha Leader. My Leader brought me from lab, the workplace he used to work. He said he quit his job because of his dangerous experiments he created. Me and a hybrid plant – mutated Venus flytrap with animal gene. I understood what he had said because I understood common words of human language he taught. I could hear but I couldn’t speak human language. He was very surprised to find my intelligence since I was a little pup. He taught me to train and test how far my intelligence was.

Years passed by, I was becoming an adult. My Leader brought me to a somewhere place full of trees and pristine soil. He let me live here to set me free as a grown-up wolf he couldn’t keep anymore in his house. He pointed me to an old house as a place for shelter. My Leader told me this house was old, abandoned and creepy, no humans would dare to come nearby this house. This house was safe enough to hide me from human presence. He put his hybrid plant – her name is Popcorn - inside this house. He taught me to never go far from this house, do not come near any humans, do not attack them. They feared of me, a wolf species as a dangerous wild animal. Humans were very dangerous. They had powerful weapons to kill any animals instantly. I believed my Leader, he’s very kind human. He brought meat for me and Popcorn when he’s off from his work every night. I used this old house as a place for resting daily.

One day I was back from five days’ health screening in my Leader’s hometown. I went to an old house as usual, I smelled something different. I sensed presence of human. Two humans. It’s not smell of humans close to my Leader. Popcorn agreed she also could feel the presence of two humans since recent two days. What made me surprised, when I went further inside, I saw a female human. She bend her head down. Her arms are tied to the back of chair. She saw me then screamed hysterically. Her body was shivering, dirty, her face was bruised. Why a human suddenly is inside this house? What made her injured? I’m sorry, Leader, I broke my promise. I come close to her because I feel curious to her. Her body looked very weak. This human must be scared because of my presence as a wolf. Oh I know. I have to bring her something to believe me. Food. I know human food I can find here. I left this house to bring an apple to her. This human behaved much calmer when she found out I wasn’t dangerous.

“Thank you, wolf. I didn’t know a wild carnivore animal can behave more humane. ”

She then bend her head to eat the apple, which I put on her lap, using her mouth. She was very hungry and seemed very happy to see my presence and my gift. I could smell other human around her body but I couldn’t track the smell. It’s disappeared in the middle of the road. Maybe a human rode a vehicle like my Leader was. The next day, I vivaciously hunted more food to eat. She was very happy to eat my gifts, even though she seemed a bit disgusted with it. I rested on her lap, let her petting me using her chin. I didn’t understand why this human sit all day, couldn’t make herself move at all, with her hand tied on that chair.

In the evening, after finally I got a fish from river to deliver to her, I heard very unpleasant screaming voice from the old house. It’s voice from that female! I ran to the old house, seeing a stranger human holding his hands around the female’s human neck. Male human. That human loosed his gripping hands then dropped the human female fell onto the house floor. Red liquid leaking from that female human body. That male human was shocked seeing me, a wolf. That male human started stepping his foot away slowly from that female human, reversed his walking to walk away from me, scarily. What happened? Did that male human just killed that female human? For what purpose? He didn’t eat that female flesh. Why?? That male human… possessed something that makes me dislike to be around him. I could feel his aggression. His sinister aura. He’s not a kind human. What if that male human want to kill my Leader’s female mate and their female offspring? I couldn’t accept that. I felt something inside me, my temperament, was rising. I felt very… angry.

He was terrified after seeing my expression. He pushed that female human body using his leg, towards me.

“What a beast… eat that girl, that’s your meal, not me! Don’t growl at me!”

Beast? You called me beast?! I, as a wolf, always gentle to humans, never want to kill nor attack nor eat ones. I am NOT a beast. You didn’t kill her for getting her flesh for surviving. You killed her for your enjoyment. That female human was a lovely, sweet and caring. I accepted her as my pack beside my Leader. But you, human, tortured your own species to death there now you wanted me to eat her. What kind of human are you? Did you want to make the killing was done by me, not by yours? Did you want to trick me?

You, human… ARE THE REAL BEAST!!!!!

I quickly ran to him then bit his leg, hard. That male human was screaming, trying to get me off from his leg. He punched and kicked me several times in my face and body. I WOULD NOT GIVE UP. I climbed his body to bite his neck and tore his face to end up his life quickly. He fell until he sprawled onto the floor before he reached this old house front door. I stepped on his chest to examine him. He was no longer breathing and moving. I dragged this male human body for Popcorn. She seemed to like it.

Swallow him, Popcorn. This kind of human is not deserve to live.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Test Subject
#45 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 6:48 PM
Chosen prompts – No 5 = Fiendish - Princess - Sewer
Description (optional) – After being thrown out of the castle the princess hid in the sewers and forged plans to reclaim her place as heir to the throne.

Lab Assistant
#46 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 7:53 PM
Prompt: Lovable, Doll, Castle-ruins
Username game: Yes, for the last two.
Description: The spirit of the doll a young child abandoned lurks in the daylight, weeping for a friend.
Screenshots

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
— The Doctor, Season 2, Episode 2
Test Subject
#47 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 9:54 PM
Default Witch/Warlock at a Wedding - Username Game
First post ever, loved this game - hopefully last day entry is allowed, I only found it a day ago...

I swapped to the Sims 2 for the shot as I could not get the Sims 3 to play nice for me so hope its ok.

Description: "When she'd said "I love pumpkins" I had no idea she meant I would become one..."
Test Subject
#48 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Holdens
First post ever, loved this game - hopefully last day entry is allowed, I only found it a day ago...

I swapped to the Sims 2 for the shot as I could not get the Sims 3 to play nice for me so hope its ok.

Description: "When she'd said "I love pumpkins" I had no idea she meant I would become one..."

Ok this is not part of the challenge, however sometimes bloopers need to be shared... so I was attempting a night-time flame lit wedding, I took one second out to re-adjust my camera and boom this had happened... Apologies if bloopers are not allowed - please shout and I will remove

The other one
Original Poster
#49 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 8:42 AM
Officially closed!

Glad to see so many last minute entries! I'll need to update the table with all of today's entries in the morning since it's past my bed time and I'm almost too tired to type let alone edit a table! :P

The other one
Original Poster
#50 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 5:36 PM
Just a little update to let you know what's happening. a huge chunk of the judging has already been done but a little bit is still being worked on. When I made the contest I envisioned maybe being able to post the results on Halloween but that's just not going to happen. :/ Even if all the judges finish their scores today, I'm a lot more busy IRL than I anticipated being today so probably won't get on the computer to gather everything together tonight. Fingers crossed we can get them to you in the next couple of days though. Hope you all have a very spooky Halloween :D

PS. I added the last few entries to the table yesterday, just forgot to post about it

Page 2 of 3