Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#51 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 2:31 AM
Thanks TotallySimsCrazy! I love my Legacy kitties, and Eva is such a good mama cat!

My Attention Family Legacy doggies have cute personalities as well!

This is Benjamin Attention, a stray adopted by two couples living in one of the apartment complexes downtown. All of the residents and passer-bys enjoy playing fetch with him outside. He knows no stranger!

And I didn't know that dogs could do this! Maybe it's because I don't use these types of windows very often. This is Plek Worthington, the most recent addition to the Worthingtons' clan of Dalmatians.

So cute!

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 6:06 PM

Greg Aerius and his mother's kitty, Eartha.

Justine Thyme and her wife's cat, Ninevah.

Rover Iana and his boy, Otto.

Theodora Ottomas and her dad's pussy, Galore.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#53 Old 17th Aug 2013 at 5:16 PM Last edited by roxmaniac : 17th Aug 2013 at 8:05 PM.
I got 2 yellow pups and one black.

Instructor
#54 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 4:30 PM
I was very proud of Fredrick Mamyuac when I saw that he managed to win in a fight against a big, mean wolf!!

It may look like there's 101 Dalmatians here, but I promise...there's only four!

From left to right...Paikalla, Tache, Marque, and Plek Worthington.

Paikalla and Plek groom their puppies...whose names I think are Sarda and Bintik.

All of the Worthington Dalmatians' names mean spot, dot, or freckle in another language.

Mad Poster
#55 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 8:50 PM
Any cat with a full set of claws and an attitude can dominate any dog not socialized to be vicious. Our 22-pound tomcat Alasteir used to take the three dobermans across the alley (whose owner thought you could train dogs by yelling at them and therefore never had the slightest bit of control over them) and run drills with them.

Anyway, meet the Cats of Newsons' Corners!

The Gavin Newson family has invited household on the Gallagher Newson family, including the two cats, who are establishing their pecking order with Alma's cat, Sir Pounce, in the kitchen. Because kitchens are where people drop food!

Elderly rescue pet Taffy quietly lays claim to the counter while letting young yellow Mittens take care of the territorial posturing with Sir Pounce.

Across the street, in the old farmhouse where all the Newsons grew up, Ginger Hawkins plays with her cat Curry in her daughter Gozii's room. Ginevra is waiting her turn at the cat. The Newsons are all cat people!

Erik Swain's family, however, are dog people! His daughter Erika makes much of their old dog Mark while young Bark waits for Nate to come play with her. Won't it be lovely when Bark has Mark's puppies? Erika sure thinks so!

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#57 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 4:18 AM

Criminal Mastermind Rich Mann makes sure Doomsday understands her role in the Widespot County Sheriff's Department - shred evidence, plant evidence, record everything!

Swagger, a tomcat who knows a sucker when he sees a bunch of them squatting in an abandoned warehouse, enjoys his kingdom while his minions are at school.

Eartha Aerius enjoys her golden years. At the moment, since the son of the house is in college, she has a room all to herself. This will not last, as he's graduating, but cats believe in Now.

Red Onions throws a stick for his son-in-law's dog, Copper Munny. When Red used to invite his daughter's dorm over en masse, Ernest - who everyone knew wanted to marry Sage Ann - used to stay outside endlessly throwing a stick for Red's wife's dog, French.

Instructor
#58 Old 6th Sep 2013 at 10:41 AM
Since old papa Frasse died there have been some serious struggle in the pet family. This is Tessa with her back to the camera fighting either her grandson Prince or her granddaughter Dolly. Tessa is the one with issues...

Mad Poster
#59 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 5:02 PM

Rumpus, a kitten adopted by Orlando and Amy Centowski, grows up to a beautiful Himalayan and immediately lays claim to the couch.

Sweet Onions guards her mistress's granddaughter Vidalia vigilantly.

The warehouse womrat, Google, panicks whenever Swagger looks at him.

And not without reason! (It's worth getting a cage pet alongside a cat to see the stalking animations!)

Instructor
#60 Old 8th Sep 2013 at 11:56 PM
Nothing like a lazy day! Chloe and her owner Jesse Langerak enjoyed some relaxation and each other's company.

When the Phillips family adopted little Izzy, I was worried how Timmy would take to her, since he had been the king cat in the house for years. So I was quite pleased when the first thing he did when he saw her was proceed to give her a bath as if to show she had his approval!

Mad Poster
#61 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 3:18 PM

Mary Ann Hawkins slept over at Erika Swain's, and in the morning plays fetch with their old dog Mark.

Nate Swain prefers to play with the young dog, Bark. He'll have to take especially good care of her now that she's pregnant with Mark's puppies!

"Bad Swagger! Don't scare the womrat!"
-It wouldn't be scared anymore if you opened the cage so I could get at it. -

In addition to a bunch of money and the responsibility to run her house as a community center, Ernest Munny inherited his mother's dog Yen on her death. Fortunately, he likes dogs. His collie Copper sleeps on the bed during the day; Ernest hopes they don't take too long to settle their pecking order. "Poor Yen. You miss her too, don't you ? I wish I could give her to you. But you'll be all right here with us."

Lab Assistant
#62 Old 14th Sep 2013 at 7:24 PM

Balin, cat of the Pilferson family. He's pretty sure he owns the place.

He is not amused by his current predicament

After their beloved cat Simon died, the Tinker family wanted another cat, so they adopted Bananas.

Bananas all grown up
Mad Poster
#63 Old 24th Sep 2013 at 6:50 PM

The late Mary Munny's floofy dog Yen gets to know her son Ernest's collie, Copper. I was thinking Copper was a bitch and I could get floofy collies to give away, but no, Copper's male, too. Oh, well. If Ernest and Sage Ann start rolling puppy wants they can get a bitch at the shelter.

Newly grown up Athena Newson plays with her brother's cat, Mittens.

He, in turn, watches over her as she conks out in her parents' bed.

At the warehouse, Swagger settles down to look innocent and convince the boys that he's been minding his own business all day and the womrat is running around in panicked circles because it's insane, as the school bus pulls up.

Lab Assistant
#64 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 7:10 PM

Samantha DeBateau's familiar Whispers

The DeBateau's adopted a dog named Bullock. He wasn't a fan of baby Richard.

Don't fret though, as soon as Richard became a toddler they settled their differences

Kim Cordial's familiar Maleficent
Instructor
#65 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 10:17 AM
This is one of the most adorable threads EVER!

Peni Griffin Your pets are so cute and... *Bursts into Cuteness rage*

kpcca2010 I love your pets, they make me want them in my game, the one with the toddler hugging the dog, at least they made up!

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Scholar
#66 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 10:31 AM
Mickey Kat realizes too late that he has made a terrible mistake: instead of finding higher ground, he has instead cornered himself on what is now Doomsday DeVice's sofa. Oh crap!

Doomsday has an...interesting disposition. In fact, the only time she's even halfway pleasant towards other cats is when she's zonked out of her mind on catnip (and has successfully shred the catnip mouse). Sandy Beech's cat Noodle cautiously plays along.

Noodle and Doomsday watch the Cooking Channel. Noodle's hoping that Sandy drops the spoon or something because Doomsday growls at him whenever he goes near what he thought was his food dish.

And, at home, Doomsday settles into her bed and dreams about the time she drove off a wolf. Her favorite human insisted on adopting some puny little kitten and, after boycotting the downstairs for nearly a week, Doomsday decided that she was only punishing herself and took her rightful place in, again, her bed. Apocalypse curls up in the smaller basket, oblivious.

(Don't let their proximity and the fact that they live in the same house fool you: Doomsday and Apocalypse haven't yet officially met.)

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Scholar
#67 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 5:15 PM

Susan, one of the new puppies at the Capp Manor, realizes that Cleo is giving her stink eye. Good, in Cleo's opinion -- these little runts need to know that while they can have the run of the upstairs, she is the only one who gets the old man's old bed.
Instructor
#69 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 5:22 PM
You can't keep a cat on the street! Cassandra just adopted this wonderfully heart warming Kitty! Say hello to Kim!

Screenshots

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Mad Poster
#71 Old 31st Oct 2013 at 3:06 PM

Scot Land is concerned about how his younger siblings will cope with all the big ones moved out; so before he takes off for college he goes down to the shelter to get them a dog. This is Arabelle.

"Hey girl. Yeah, you're a good girl, aren't you? And if you don't get adopted soon they'll gas you! Poor girl. You better come home with me."

She's gonna need a little training, but who doesn't?

Meanwhile, Lana Mann - jealous of her husband's bond with Doomsday DeVice - goes out and finds herself a pedigreed Yardbird! (http://mswn.tumblr.com/post/5164054...at-enjoys#notes)

Scholar
#72 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 11:22 PM

Abbey decides little Bonkers needs a bath, and she's the one to give it. (I've known a dog in real life who did this with one of my cats when he was a kitten, and kept doing it when the cat was an adult!)

However nice she is, Abbey objects strongly to being expected to share her food with Bonkers. Shouldn't he be eating kitten chow?

"You leave my human alone, blood-sucker! Yeah, I know what you are. I can smell you!"

Of course, a meal in the park attracts pet and stray dogs alike.
Mad Poster
#73 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 1:23 PM

The Goodie-Newson cat, Clark, helps with homework.

Leslie Gay's cat Enola gets lonesome staying at home, so Leslie decided to install her as Store Cat at Leslie's Love Shack Cards and Gifts

Of course she curls up to sleep on the expensive handwoven rugs and trims them with lovely cat fur. This is bound to increase sales. (As a matter of fact, it does! Leslie never did such a rousing business.)

Nikki Thyme is starving, there's nothing in her bowl but pet food, and she demands that the housecleaner do something to address her woes.

Scholar
#74 Old 21st Nov 2013 at 4:27 AM

Suzi Landgraab is ready for her close-up!

Baxter Tinker regards his destruction of the living room with satisfaction. Destroyed one couch, peed on the floor, about to go to work on the other couch...nothing is too much work when making sure the family doesn't forget about him while tending to that squalling human-kitten.
Mad Poster
#75 Old 2nd Dec 2013 at 3:53 PM

Mark1 by Peni G, on Flickr
One sunny afternoon, Mark Swain reaches the end of his days, quietly and happily, in the midst of the people he loves.

Mark2 by Peni G, on Flickr
"A dog, huh? With a name like that, I thought...let me check here..."

Mark3 by Peni G, on Flickr
"Too bad, boy, but it's a nice place and you'll be able to come back and check on your people occasionally, okay?"

Mark4 by Peni G, on Flickr
"Here you go, then. Fetch, boy, fetch! Good dog!"

Page 3 of 17