Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 2:13 AM
Name: Rosemarie
Something about yourself: I'm 23 and never had a boyfriend! Yay!
Fav. Books: Phantom by Susan Kay, The Phantom of the Opera- Gaston Leroux, Sherlock Holmes books, Journey to the Center of the Earth...mostly classic literature.
TV Shows: Ugly Betty, Antquies(sp?) Roadshow, erm...Greys Anatomy
Movies: POTC 3, any LotR, Temple of Doom, Phantom of the Opera (but Gerard can't sing!)
Music: Musical stuff, mostly pop.
BFF: Amy, Katie, and Alicia!
Movie Star Crush: got three, Ben Barnes, Orlando Bloom, and Viggo Mortensen.
Advertisement
#27 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 10:21 PM
Default Just thought i'd join :)
Name: Amy
Something about yourself:I like reading, the sims 2 of course, music, and occasional writing
Fav. Books: Twilight Saga, Saving Jasey,... theres more I just can't remember..
TV Shows: Gossip Girl, American Idol, whatevers on..
Movies: Twilight, all of the harry potter movies,
Music: Blink 182!!!, Angels and Airwaves, Paramore, Linkin Park, Britney Spears, Simple Plan, Nickelback, three doors down, coldplay, I could go on for forever lol
BFF: Amy H.Yes I know.. we're both Amys
Movie Star Crush: I don't really have one haha. . .

I finally joined one of the social groups
Can't wait to start posting!!
Scholar
#28 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 2:52 PM
Name: Rachael
Something about yourself: 21 years old and still trying to decide what to do with my life.
Fav. Books: Not a big reader.
TV Shows: Wings and Cheers (Best sitcoms of all time!)
Movies: Too many to list! Mostly dramas and comedies.
Music: Currently into movie scores/soundtracks.
BFF: None.
Movie Star Crush: Orlando Bloom (Although "crush" isn't the word. I don't tend to obsess over celebs.)

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 11:18 AM
Name: Kathleen
Something about yourself: I always seem to be always reading and analyzing people's actions and movements - apparently it's annoying. I really like heights and windy/raining/stormy/cold weather. I really don't like swivel chairs and alarms.
Fav. Books: Between Mountains, The Good Guy, Mercy
TV Shows: House, Life, Bones
Movies: Pulp Fiction, Sin City, Resevior Dogs, Evolution, I Robot
Music: I listen to alot actually - Renaissance, metalcore, hard rock, 80s, 70s, jazz, cultural music, trance
BFF: I can't narrow it any further! Ashleigh, Bhavana, Francesca, Vanessa, Elizabeth and Andrew
Movie Star Crush: Nope! There isn't one
#30 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 6:17 AM
Default *waves*
Hey y'all. This group looked interesting, and I thought it was high time I started getting to know some people around here again... here we go.

Name: Liv
Something about yourself: I want to roller skate across the country someday.
Fav. Books: The Bible, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Harry Potter, Catch-22, Twilight, Memoirs of a Geisha, Emma
TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica, House, Scrubs, Legend of the Seeker, Futurama, Duck Tales, Jonny Quest, Lost, Star Trek
Movies: Clue, Iron Monkey, Casablanca, anything by Pixar, Get Smart, Dances with Wolves, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Ice Age, 300, Forbidden Kingdom
Music: Skillet, Vienna Teng, Rockapella, Trans-Siberian Orchestra
BFF: My facebook wife, Michelle! I've also grown really close to two of my coworkers, who, interestingly enough, are both named Michelle. Apparently, I have a thing for Michelles.
Movie Star Crush: Errol Flynn, Humphrey Bogart, Jimmy Stewart

See ya around! :howdy:
Mad Poster
#31 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 7:42 AM
Name:Anastasia(call me Ana or Anny )
Something about yourself: Well I like gothic stuff and i like cookies. I love languages and arts. I wanna become a translator. In grade 9 I just loved(still do) South Park. So I picked Kyle as my nickname. It got stuck to me and there is no point in changing it now.
Fav. Books:Fantasy books. Currently Warhammer series.
TV Shows:Scrubs, Futurama, South Park and Adult swim.
Movies:anything horror thriller, detective, catastrophe and comedy :D
Music:Rock. Anything rock.
BFF:Kreig, Mandy, Damien and of course my hunny.(yes he is my best friend) From these forums i have no friends yet.
Movie Star Crush: I don't think any one. I just watch movies. I used to like Fred Durst(leader of Limp Bizkit) few years ago but he isn;t a movie star really.
Forum Resident
#32 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 6:58 PM
Default Helllooo...
Name: Gemma
Something about yourself: I make an excellent cup of tea.
Fav. Books: HDM, Harry Potter, Abhorsen Trilogy, Pellinor Series... I have too many on my bookshelf to write.
TV Shows: Family Guy, Sabrina, Big Bang Theory, Most Haunted etc.
Movies: Do I have to list them all? XD At the moment I'm crushing on Princess Bride and Disney movies, particularly Hunchback of Notre Dame. XD
Music: Judy Garland, Will Young, Queen, Michael Jackson, Muse, The Beatles, ABBA.
BFF: Boyfriend, and two school friends.
Movie Star Crush: Uuuhh... haha. Idk. River Phoenix?
#33 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 11:31 PM
Name: Lauren or Hale.
Something about yourself: I'm a bit of a nerd.
Fav. Books: The Gemma Doyle Trilogy, Twilight Saga (Yes..I like it), Harry Potter, & I like to read comic books as well.
TV Shows: Heroes, CSI, Dexter.
Movies: The Dark Knight, Forrest Gump.
Music: Coldplay, Muse, Keane, U2.
BFF: I have 2 very close friends that I grew up with.
Movie Star Crush: James Franco.
Scholar
#34 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 5:57 AM
Name: I never post it. Well, I have on occasion here and there, but then all a sudden took it away from all the sites I had it on. Don't ask why, it's nonessential. So, just call me clw or cill.
Something about myself: Ozzy. As if it's not a big secret, I have a big, huge, fan based obsession with Ozzy Osbourne, weird right?! Oh, and please don't let my avatar fool you. I'm not a blondie girly girl ... Just thought that sim I made was pretty. And now because you're probably wondering, my hair is brown, and I'm a more laid back, southern country girl. (I'm telling you . . . the only preppy clothes store I ever went to was Aeropostal. I go to Old Navy occassionally [I love their flipflops] but I don't call that preppy store) One reason for that weirdness is that the nearest Aeropostal or any other preppy store is a good 1 and a 1/2 hours away.
Fav. Book(s): Harry Potter Series, and other odd and end books on my shelf, that I've yet to read. (I'm not a huge fan of reading... as it gives me a headache and I can't concentrate on a book very long)
TV Show(s): House, Survivor, America's Got Talent, So you think you can dance, Kyle XY, Comedy Central Presents, and soon, The Osbournes Reloaded (comes on starting March 31!!)
Movie(s): Anything Horror. Then mixes of comedy, suspence, thriller, mystery.
Music: Rock and some Metal (not the head banging stuff... Ozzy Osbourne is what I like)
BFF: I'm starting to ponder this one.... Not sure my "BFF" is really a faithful 4 yr BFF. so, I really can't fill this one in.
Movie Star Crush: All the guys I think are hot, aren't neccessarily that appealing to others, and you might not consider them Movie Star's , but, w/e... Dane Cook and Russell Brand ??!?! ..yeah, I like them comedians! >>Well, Dane Cook has been in movies, so, he is a Star

You'll find that I am a very interesting person, once you peel away all my layers of false impressions and phony smiles.

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
#35 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 5:38 PM
Name: Kaila
Something about yourself: I'm 16, i ride horses (loove them), i dance hip hop....uhmmm..yeaa. :P
Fav. Books: Harry Potter, LOTR, Gossip Girl, The Hobbit
TV Shows: Supernatural (LOVE),Heroes, Scrubs, NCIS, Gossip Girl, Desperate Housewives, So you think you can dance, Americas best dance crew.....theres many more.
Movies: Any horse movies, LOTR, HP, horror movies, Moulin Rouge, Chicago, Disturbia...too many to list xD
Music: Radiohead, Frou Frou, Lady GaGa,Thom Yorke,...too many to list again :P
BFF: Anna and Ellen <3
Movie Star Crush: JENSEN ACKLES :lovestruc :valentine
#36 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 11:47 PM
Hi everyone!

Name: Sophie
Something about yourself: I'm 21, just graduated from college, I love music, writing, and art.
Fav. Books: Twilight
TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy
Movies: I don't have a favorite, but I enjoy comedy films.
Music: Coldplay, Muse and Franz Ferdinand are my favourites...I listen to latin music and indie rock.
BFF: I don't have any..
Movie Star Crush:No, but I have lots of music crushes xD
Inventor
#37 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 2:15 AM
Name: Laura
Something about yourself: I'm a veterinarian (graduated in '07) and have the collection of pets appropriate to my degree I have Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, with the dubious honour of being the worst casemy doctors have ever seen
Fav. Books: Anything by Ian Rankin or Val McDermid
TV Shows: British crime drama, House, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Blackadder, Monty Python
Movies: Atonement, Pride and Prejudice
Music: My tastes are very eclectic. Music on my MP3 player includes various classical and folk groups, Cold Chisel, AC/DC, Rolling Stones, Crowded House, Billy Joel and many others.

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
Scholar
#38 Old 7th May 2009 at 1:45 PM
Name: Emily
Something about yourself: I'm seventeen. I'm straightedge. I want to live in France and be a recluse or a graphic designer.
Fav. Books: None.
TV Shows: House M.D
Movies: I like period movies and Tim Burton movies, and anything with Audrey Hepburn.
Music: Ranges from Indie to Metal.
BFF: I don't have one.
Movie Star Crush: None, But I think Trace Cyrus is attractive.
#39 Old 17th May 2009 at 2:35 AM
Name: Tawnee
Something about yourself: I'm an aspiring novelist.
Fav. Books: Lord of the Rings by Tolkien, The Stand by Stephen King, American Gods by Neil Gaiman, A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin, etc. The list goes on and on.
TV Shows: House, Buffy, ER. I'm not really into a lot of TV shows.
Movies: The Crow, Requiem for a Dream, Lord of the Rings, Nightmare Before Christmas, Repo the Genetic Opera, and lots more.
Music: My top three favorite bands ever are Led Zeppelin, Shinedown and Alice in Chains. I mostly listen to rock -- any and all genres of rock and roll.
BFF: Well, used to be Allyson, but I haven't talked to her in forever. My roommate Jennifer is the closest thing I have to a BFF. We certainly tell each other a lot.
Movie Star Crush: Jared Leto<3
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 17th May 2009 at 4:51 PM
Name: Dea
Something about Yourself: I'm 13 and a girl But my friends told me that I looked like a boy. I hang out with boys and have a strange dislike of television Maybe because the shows are crap. And I like to play my guitar at night. I also like to scare my annoying sister who gives me hell all the time
Fav. Books: Harry Potter novels, LOTR novels, the Godfather
TV Shows: Turn off that TV!
Fav. Movies:
Music: Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Slipknot, Fall Out Boy, Metro Station, Paramore, Coldplay, Flyleaf, Alesana, From First to Last, and last but not least, Katy Perry!
BFF: Abrar, Tria, and M, cause they're that cool
Movie Star Crush: None. But I <3 Martin Johnson of BLG.
Forum Resident
#41 Old 18th May 2009 at 7:34 AM
Name: Dani
Something about yourself: I'm 18 and I have my lip pierced and 1 tattoo. Already planning my next tattoos ^_^
Fav. Books: Twilight (Yes, don't hold it against me. I understand her writing isn't the greatest), Harry Potter,
Alice In Wonderland/Through The Looking Glass, To Kill A Mockingbird,
TV Shows: Veronica Mars, Gilmore Girls, Alias, Supernatural, Gossip Girl, Buffy
Movies: Wizard of Oz, Twilight, Stand By Me, Back To The Future, Moulin Rouge
Movie Star Crush: Jackson Rathbone, Jensen Ackles, Ewan McGregor
Music: The Veronicas, Paramore, Secondhand Serenade, Kelly Clarkson, Katy Perry, Evermore, Bullet For My Valentine, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Flyleaf, Hey Monday
BFF: Krystle and Megan
Instructor
#42 Old 18th May 2009 at 8:05 AM
Name: Miyaca Alexandria
Something about yourself: there' nothing much to tell, im 18 turning 19. 3rd year college student. i like surfing the net, playing badminton and tennis, i also like playing the guitar.
Fav. Books: The Da Vinci Code & Angels and Demons.
TV Shows: Supernatural, Smallville, Cold Case, CSI and Heroes
Movies: Twilight, The Da Vinci Code, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, Bride wars and many more.
Music: i like RNB,Acoustic and a little rock.
BFF: im not sure if i have one. many of who i called friends backstabbed me.
Movie Star Crush: Channing Tatum & Jensen Ackles. there' many more but i like this two the most.
Scholar
#43 Old 18th May 2009 at 1:46 PM
Name: Meg
Something about yourself: Umm...moody teen. Nuff said.
Fav. Books: Twilight, Harry Potter, Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants
TV Shows: Home & Away
Movies: the SECOND half of the Twilight movie lol, Love Actually, Bridget Jones
Music: Whatever's on the radio
BFF: Ma three besties, allthough one of them is being a bit pre-menstrual. And he's a boy.
Movie Star Crush: Taylor Lautner

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 23rd May 2009 at 8:00 PM
Name: I answer to Hey you, stupid too.
Something about yourself: I have feet and hair and all the things human beings usually have. I am a fifteen-year-old writer and I like green things. I have recently discovered that I am in fact not tall at all.
Fav. Books: I don't know. Too many. Terry Pratchett? And Sophie Kinsella and Nick Hornby. And more.
TV Shows: Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy and Lost and Star Trek and lots of others.
Movies: Mean Girls and Moulin Rouge (I have very refined taste, you see).
Music: Indie rock.
BFF: I have a few.
Movie Star Crush:
None.

We are the lucky ones
Your mother's daughters, your father's sons
Don't you grow old before your time
Test Subject
#45 Old 24th May 2009 at 3:54 AM
Name: Lisa
Something about yourself: Loves Disney, Bubbly, emotional = complicated
Fav. Books: Vampire Diaries, The Mediator Series, Twilight, Loving Danny, Books by Kate Brian
TV Shows: One tree hill, gossip girl, American idol, Lost, America's Next top model, Keeping up with the Kardashians, 90210, Disney Tv shows
Movies: Harry Potter, 17 again!, Taken,Jawbreaker, Sleepover, almost everything xD
Music: All genres of rock, pop, soul and blues.
BFF: I have bestfriends. Just not best friends forever.
Movie Star Crush: Chris Pine, Chad Michael Murray, James Franco, *cough* Zac Efron :p
Inventor
#46 Old 24th May 2009 at 4:16 AM
Name: Sarah
Something about yourself: Urm, I like corgis? And my BFs a truck driver so I get to travel alot.
Fav. Books: Most of em'. Although I'm very fond of Stephen King.
TV Shows: House, Anything on NatGeo, Fringe.
Movies: Resident Evil, Underworld, Stepbrothers
Music: Alot of country and alt rock.
BFF: My cat? I'm kind of a loner.
Movie Star Crush: Johhny Depp
Alchemist
#47 Old 24th May 2009 at 11:00 AM
Name:Angela
Something about yourself:I'm 18,bla bla...pff!I go to Art school,and I'll be a painter some day! Maybe...
Fav. Books:L.N. Tolstoj-Ana Karenjina
TV Shows:...
Movies:Mean Girls
Music:PunK! and everything else I like
BFF:Azra Pernat
Movie Star Crush:/

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Test Subject
#48 Old 27th May 2009 at 9:10 AM
Name: Tanya
About urself: Im a very quiet person, love animals and im still looking for Mr Right.
Fav. Books: Anything from Jakie Collins
Fav. Tv: Ugly Betty, Antiques Roadshow and The Hills
Fav.Movie: Dirty Dancing, Pirates of the Carbian(sp?), and anything that has meaning or something Weird. Oooo and Horrors.
Music: Metal, Ozzy, Katy Perry, Pink and Skunk Anasie
BFF: Claire and Chanelle
Star Crush: Johnny Depp
Forum Resident
#49 Old 27th May 2009 at 9:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maeve.2.0
Movies: Mean Girls and Moulin Rouge (I have very refined taste, you see).

Nothing wrong with either of those movies! Moulin Rouge is one of my favourite movies (and I have a lot, so it's hard to say that but MR is definitely up there). And Mean Girls is epic.
Field Researcher
#50 Old 27th May 2009 at 9:37 PM
Name: Erika
Something about yourself: I'm a reality show junkie , animal lover, Sims 2 addict and ... nothing else comes to mind right this sec heh
Fav. Books: Nights in Rodanthe
TV Shows: Everybody loves Raymond, Friends, Sex and the City, Family Guy, Two and a Half Men, Reality shows on VH1 and TLC, Most Shocking/Daring on TruTV and whatever's on Animal Planet
Movies: Too many to type
Music: I like a little of everything
BFF: My bf is my bff
Movie Star Crush: I really don't have one

By the time you read this you've already read it. ;)

Page 2 of 6