Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#8276 Old 31st Aug 2019 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nat 619
That was such a good post. Well done on pulling it off so well - I definitely wouldn't have done as well.

Thank you!

Shame we don't need any more SV High scenes because I'd love a certain teacher to make this thread...

lmao ugh I know right. Clearly we need to fart out some scenes of Tony and Edward at work.

I'm not hurting him because I'm an evil person or anything

Advertisement
Scholar
#8277 Old 10th Sep 2019 at 11:26 PM
Mad Poster
#8278 Old 10th Sep 2019 at 11:35 PM
‘Only for one night. And I’m obviously not going to push it back in with him in it… People used to do it all the time, back in the day, when they couldn’t afford cribs.’

I shouldn't find this funny, should I?

(Also I'm on my housemate's laptop right now, have been for a few days and it can't handle Sims, so I'm not entirely sure when my next update will be. The charger for my laptop broke, hopefully I'll be able to get a new one tomorrow but still. Bit of a kick in the knickers there, sorry guys.)
Instructor
#8279 Old 11th Sep 2019 at 8:38 AM
That was a nice chapter, Nat :D

At least, Vincent is going to be raised by the good members of the family and not by Tate ^^

I understand Aria, it's not easy for her to be in the place where she killed her grandmother...

Don't worry Bloo, take your time ^^
Site Helper
#8280 Old 12th Sep 2019 at 5:30 PM
Do you mean that there are people whose parents travelled and who have not spent several nights in a drawer?
(Of course you would be too young to remember it at the time, but it's a lot easier to find hotels with dressers than hotels with safe cribs.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Mad Poster
#8281 Old 12th Sep 2019 at 9:17 PM
That would imply that Tate and Sheri would've bothered taking their kids if they went somewhere that involved a hotel stay. :v

'Ugh Tate do we really have to take the brats?'
'You know what, fuck it, no we don't. Let them fend for themselves.'

And thanks linesa :3 would rather not keep people waiting but alas, shit's unavoidable sometimes.
Mad Poster
#8282 Old 2nd Oct 2019 at 9:04 PM
Hi guys, I've got some bad news, I'm afraid. I'm going to be leaving MTS. That does not mean I'm giving up on the story, however, just that it's going to be shared in a different place from now on. I'm going to be moving it to the blogspot account Nat and I have been using for a while now (okay mainly Nat, I've been dragging my feet like crazy).

I don't really want to go into all the ins and outs of why I've made this decision, but suffice it to say that this has been brewing for some time. I just don't enjoy using this site any more, and frankly, at times it makes me feel outright gross.

I'm really sorry to do this, because I know it's going to be an inconvenience, but I'm still going to be active on Discord and Tumblr as well. So do feel free to add me and/or send me a message on either of those places if you want to. I don't actually post a whole lot on my Tumblr to make it worth actually following, but I do check my dashboard on a daily basis, so I will get any messages received (providing the site itself doesn't eat them, anyway).

So yeah. I'm going to be logging out now, and my only activity on MTS will be to grab my posts not yet on Blogspot.
Scholar
#8283 Old 2nd Oct 2019 at 9:12 PM
Sad to say it, but it's the same case for me. It's part of why I haven't posted here in so long (the other part of it being that I hadn't got anything ready yet), being too grossed out to update. I'm sad to be making this decision, having spent five years here. But I'll make it clear: the story is not abandoned, but you will find new updates at Blogspot only. I know it'll make it harder to follow but like BL00, you can reach out to me at Tumblr or Discord. I'm always on Discord. I'm going to PM some of you an invite link to our server on there just in case any of you are too shy to ask. But if you don't get one and you still want to join, you're free to ask me. That's always been the case and still will. My issue lies solely with MTS itself and none of you in here.
Scholar
#8284 Old 2nd Oct 2019 at 11:18 PM

@BLOODIEDHELL @Nat619 - Namarie!

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Scholar
#8285 Old 6th Oct 2019 at 4:02 PM
I'm really sorry that it's come to this. The Scumthorpe thread has been my main reason for visiting MTS for the past five years, and with first ChronoJohn and now Nat & Dayna leaving permanently, I don't see myself being very active on here anymore either. I'm grateful for the friends I've made here, and I'll definitely stay in touch with you all through other channels.
Top Secret Researcher
#8286 Old 8th Oct 2019 at 8:13 AM
Goodbye, and I hope your new venues see you both happy and healthy.

BL00, I am pleased to see that I'm far from the only one to find your last post helpful.
Page 332 of 332