Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 8:06 AM
I had to move my sims to a different town because of a glitch... Let's just say I lost most of the family tree(except for the founders and 2nd generation + 10 of her kids...)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 7:34 AM
1.My computer just got fixed 2. I can't play sims 3 I'm so sorry you guys D:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 12:33 AM
Emptyness-ness-ness-ness
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 12:04 AM

My Do It As You Go family...
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tysika
Why is everyone having so many kids...? Am I the only one who can't take more than three of those devils?

Honestly, the second they age up I kick them out right away, and usually I always have a full house. If my sim is a long-living supernatural, they end up having over 10 kids and they're only halfway through their young adult life stage. Usually this only happens on legacies like DIAYG or Amazon. To be fair, in the Amazon legacy I move the boys out of my household into the random one across the street lol but I still think it counts. She visits a lot though.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 2:08 AM
I have one other family I didn't show, they're much larger now but I forgot to take a screenshot of it. I decided to name the children in alphabetical order, just a few weeks ago I made it to child Z, I was planning for her to be the heir, but she glitched out & couldn't age at all. So, if backing up the save doesn't work (and it doesn't go too far back), then child Y will have to be my heir.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 10:50 PM
The family is growing for the Corelone's... even though i haven't had time to play them >w<
Screenshots
Attached Images

Test Subject
#33 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 1:31 PM
Here's a picture of one of my legacies family trees, it's a lot bigger now but ah...too big to fit into a screenshot!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ninja-carrot
Here's a picture of one of my legacies family trees, it's a lot bigger now but ah...too big to fit into a screenshot!

such a big family I'll have to post an updated picture of one of my legacies soon...they grow so fast *wipes away tear*
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 3rd May 2019 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tysika
I've made a family tree of my old legacy family on here https://app.theplumtreeapp.com/publ...4fd04b20a726c95.

You can scroll in to see bigger pics of the sims and click on them for biographies! I really like the site, even though it was made for sims 4 I use it for sims 3 as well. A fellow simmer made the site so it'd be great to see more people use it.

I love your family tree! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 27th Jun 2019 at 4:21 AM
Updated family tree!
Some sims are invisible in the tree, but don't worry about them too much.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 3rd Oct 2019 at 4:23 AM Last edited by mightyena : 3rd Oct 2019 at 5:29 AM.
Not exactly a family tree shot, but one of my favourite families, and one of the few still small enough to fit on one screen.
My Werewolf test sim Jake (brown hair), his husband Coy, and their two children, Tanner (teen) and Daniel (child):

Family portrait turned out pretty well I think...

Also have a tree of one of my legacies so far, the Gorzzas. Though I'm only on Gen 3, but TS3's family tree is already confused, so I'm tracking it externally:

https://familyecho.com/?p=START&c=x...165022935670923

I think it's cursed though, it's supposed to be an 'evil empire' kind of legacy, where the aim is for each heir to succeed the previous one as 'Emperor of Evil'. Family trait is Evil, obviously. On aging up to teen, Morgan, the eldest of Gen 2 disqualified himself from heirship by rolling "Good" and wanting to become a secret agent, meaning Zanzibar got the job. Now so far both Canada and Brisbane rolled Friendly, which doesn't bode well for their evil cred. At least Stirling actually rolled Evil by himself as a child...
Page 2 of 2